Happy or Sad (1)

One Step Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was around 3 a.m. . Ji Hyo and Jong Kook were asleep.Ji Hyo suddenly woke up.

JH:"Oppa....oppa...wake up!!"

JK:"Huh!? What time is it?"

JH:"3 a.m. !"

JK:"Let's just sleep!"  he said without open his eyes.

JH:"Oppa wake up!..Somebody's knocking the door!"  Jong Kook opened his eyes and looked at her.

JK:"Are you sure?" he asked nervously. " Who might this hour? I'll check...stay here okay?" he added. Ji Hyo nodded. Jong Kook was about to leave but she called him.

JH:"Oppa......what if.....what if.....never mind....maybe i heard wrong so don't go!"

JK:"Don't be afraid love...I'll be fine! Just stay here!"  Then he went to door and opened. There was no one in front of the door.

"Maybe she really heard wrong!" he thought. He shut the door and went to bedroom.

JH:"Oppa....what happened?"

JK:"Nothing....There was no one at the door!"   She took a deep breath and felt relieved.  " Don't worry love! Let's sleep okay?" he added.

JH:"I'm sorry to bother you!"

JK:"Yah! Don't talk like that! "

JH:"But--"

JK:"Ji Hyo-yah...please...we talked to them before! I know what you're trying to say to me so don't tell me...I just want you to know that i love you okay?" He kissed her forehead. "Let's just sleep!"

-----Next morning-----

JK:"Come on....we have to go!"

JH:"Where? Why are you so excited?"

JK:"Don't ask....come on!" They get in the car.

JH:"Where are we going? Tell me!"

JK:"Just be patient!"  They went to a boutique.  Ji Hyo was impressed.

JH:"Oppa.....these are......."

JK:"Yes....wedding dress! For you..." She smiled innocently   "Now....time to choose!"

She chose a few wedding dress..After 20 minutes she called out to him from behind the curtain.

JH:"Oppa...!"

JK:"Are you done?"

JH:"Nae..." When the curtain is opened he looked fascinated.

JK:"Who are you? Did you see my fiancé?" he mocked her.

JH:"Yah!!! Oppa!"

JK:"It's just a joke! But you look really......beautiful!....You are blushing right now! So cute!"

JH:"Do you like this dress?"

JK:"Yes, but actually i found a wedding dress while you are preparing..Do you want to try?"

JH:"Of course.."

After a while curtain opened and she appeared. She was like an angel.  Her wedding dress wasn't too long but it was below the knee.

Actually dress was very simple but had a noble image. Lightweight lace around the arm,  white rose in her hair, a small ribbon belt...

She looked completely like a goddess. He was unable to say a word against this beauty. JH:"Oppa...Say something!" JK:"You.....you....really....I don't know what to say.......just....wooaahh! But do you like this dress?"    JH:"I think this is best for me!"

 JK:"I have to tell you something if you like this dress!"

JH:"Tell me because i really like this!"

JK:"I made this dress...i mean i designed!"

JH:"What!? Really?"

JK:"I'm glad you like!" She just looked into his eyes without talking. She was just so happy.  Jong Kook went to next to her and quickly embraced her.

JH:" Oppa, you know i'm thankful to you!" she whispered him.

JK:"For what?"

JH:"First you saved me, then you loved me, you became my family, you protected me but i couldn't do anything for you!"

He took one step back and looked her face but Ji Hyo didn't look in his eyes. He touched her cheek with his hand.

JK:"Look at me!"

JH:"I can't!"

JK:"You can!" He raised her head gently. "You deserve all this! Especially you deserve to be loved! Look..i know you still think you're trouble for me..I will tell you last time.....you're never trouble for me because i love you! Also you love me right?"

JH:"What a ridiculous question! Of course..i love you!" she said while sobbing.

JK:"So you did everything for me! You don't need anything else!" He kissed her on the lips. "Yah! Stop crying...You have to be happy right now!" he added.

JH:"Kim Jong Kook...i'm already happy..

JK:"Let's go! I can hear your  stomach noice..Are you hungry?" She just nodded cutely.

They left the boutique and get in the car.

JH:"Ahh! By the way.....What about guests?"

JK:"Actually i just would like to invite our close friends! I think it's better this way "

JH:"I think so! But i want to meet you someone!!"

JK:"Who?"

JH:"You will see when we get there!"

JK:"Okay but first let's eat!"

------------------------------------------------------

JHoon:"Eun Hye-yah where are you?"

EH:"I'm gathering information for you! Why? Something happen?"

JHoon:"Find out everything okay?"

EH:"Yes...i will call you later...bye!" She hang up.

"Who is Eun Hye?"

JHoon:"This not important..Did you bring what i want?"

"yes,i did but what is this for? "

JHoon:" Just to protect myself!"

"Ji Hoon-ah your bro told me eveything! Don't do a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter