Our Story

One Step Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 Weeks Later---------

JoongK:"...Jong Kook hyung...I'll go home and change my clothes....do you want something from home?"

JK:"No...Joong Ki-yah! Be careful okay?"

JoongK:"See you hyung!"

He entered the Ji Hyo's room after Joong Ki left.

JK:"Yah! Good morning beautiful..but you don't wake up yet!" He slightly kissed her forehead. You look better now...Your wounds began to heal but you're getting slimmer! Ji Hyo-yah.....I miss you so much! Also...We should get married...did you forget that?...Don't worry Ji Hyo-ah...I'll wait for you! Now...I should go..but I'm going to come back okay?"

Then he left the room. He went to the doctor's office.

JK:"Doctor..."

"Come in Jong Kook-ssi!"

JK:"Thank you! I wanted to ask Ji Hyo's condition!"

"Let me check reports...Okay! Jong Koo-ssi...I'll be honest with you! Her condition was going fine until about a week ago but slowly began to get worse again! Her heart rate too low! I'm not sure how long her body can endure this...Her body is so weak.....If it continues like this for a few more days....I'm afraid I'll give you the bad news! I'm sorry!"

JK:""No..no...no....you don't know her! She's going to wake up....Thank you doctor!" He left the room. 

KS:"Jong Kook hyung...I was looking for you!"

JK:"Kwang Soo-yah..you're here!"

KS:"Hyung, what happened to you? You look so pale!"

JK:"Huh? Nothing..I just talked with doctor! "

KS:"What did he say?"

JK:" Ji Hyo getting worse Kwang Soo-yah! I don't want to lose my faith but......" He began to crying.

KS:"Hyung...I think it's enough!" He suddenly entered the Ji Hyo's room.

JK:"Ya! Kwang Soo-yah...what are you doing?"

KS:"Song Ji Hyo...what are you doing to my hyung? Don't you see him? Because of you...he's always crying..Why don't you wake up?"

JK:"Kwang Soo-yah....what is this? Why are you saying these things?" Kwang Soo didn't answer him.

KS:"Noona...You know what? If don't wake up Jong Kook hyung is going to marry someone else!"

JK:"What is this? Her heart rate is rising!.."

KS:"It's working hyung! Noona....Hyung find someone better than you..and I think he fell in love with her! It's your choice!"

JK:"Kwang Soo-yah..enough! Her heart rate fell again!"

KS:"Sorry hyung!"

JK:""Don't be sorry! You did everything you could!" He said in despair. They walked out fof the room.

It was night.

JK:"Joong Ki-yah....get some rest!"

JoongK:"No, hyung! You're the one who should rest...not me!"

JK:"I'm fine! Also, there's something I need to do! Please....Joong Ki-yah...I need to be alone with her!"

JoongK:"Okay hyung! If anything happen I'm in that room okay?"

Then Joong Ki left the room. Jong Kook was alone in the room with Ji Hyo.

JK:"My Ji Hyo.....We're alone now! Tonight...I'll tell you a story!  This story about a beautiful girl who thinks alone and a prince who never thinks fall in love... " He holds her hand. "The girl name is Ji Hyo...Her mother, father and little sister died...She didin't have any friend! One day  she decided to end it all....Ji Hyo noticed that she was very tired of living! She's gone to the edge off a cliff..She was about jump but she heard a voice from the behind..It was prince.. 

Prince said to girl ' Life is beautiful! ' and he saved the girl...Then they met again...Prince realized that he's in love with her...but prince hurt her....Nonetheless she has forgiven him..She taught him to love...He loves her so much but one day something had happened to Ji Hyo...Doctors were telling the prince she was going to die but prince knew that she's not going to leave him and he was right....She opened her eyes.....Prince and Ji Hyo lived hapily forever!"  His tears began to flow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter