Don't Let Her Go

One Step Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Police officer Kim Junsu came to home.

KJ(police officer):" Jong Kook-ssi , please tell us what happened!?"

JK:"Don't you see!?" He was so angry. " BECAUSE OF YOU HE KIDNAPPED JI HYO!! YOU COULDN'T CATCH HIM!!"

KJ:"Please keep calm! We're doing the best we can!"

JoongK:"Hyung come with me! Let's clean up the blood on your face!.......Eun Hye-yah, don't go anywhere okay?" she nodded.

They went ino the room. Joong Ki started to clean up Jong Kook's wounds.

JK:"Joong Ki-yah...I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" He said in tears.

JoongK:"Hyung, this is not your fault! We will find Ji Hyo noona!"

JK:"What if he hurts her! I had to protect him!"

JoongK:"You did everything you could! Don't blame yourself but if I find Ji Hoon I'm going to kill him!" After a while they walked out of the room.

------------------------------------------------

They entered an old house.

" Guys, thanks for help! You can go!....Ji Hyo-yah...Finally we're together! Are you happy?" Ji Hoon said.

JH:"Please Ji Hoon-ah....Let me go!"

JHoon:"Love, don't be like this! We love each other!"

JH:"You're sick! I don't love you! I love Jong Kook oppa!"

JHoon:"Ji Hyo-yah,don't make me angry! Also don't worry about Jong Kook! I'm going to take care of him!"

JH:"Ji Hoon-ah, do whatever you want to me but don't hurt him!"

JHoon:"It's too late! I'm going to my revenge from everyone! Eun Hye...Jong Kook!"

JH:"Why are you doing this? Why you don't want to understand? I don't love you!"

JHoon:"I said don't make me angry!" He slapped her. She fell to the floor and her head hit the floor.Her head began to bleed. "Anyway, I'm going now! Rest well!" He said and left.

JH:"Ahh! My head! Stupid Ji Hoon! Where is my phone?...It's here!" She pulled out her phone. She tried to call Jong Kook.

"Oppa.....please answer the phone.....oppa please!" But Jong Kook didn't answer the phone.  "Joong Ki.....I can call him!...Joong Ki....It's here!"

JoongK:"Hyung...Hyung.."

JK:"Why?"

JoongK:"Ji Hyo noona is calling me!"

JK:"W-what?...Give me your phone..." He answered the phone. "Ji Hyo-yah...."

JH:"Oppa...." She said while crying.

JK:"Ji Hyo-yah....where are you?...Tell me quickly...."

KJ(police officer):"Joong Ki-ssi, is he talking with Ji Hyo-ssi?"

Joong Ki nodded.

KJ(police officer):"Jong Kook-ssi....give me the phone!"

JK:"Ji Hyo-yah...don't be afraid okay?" He gave th phone Junsu.

KJ(police officer):"Ji Hyo-ssi...please calm down..." Junsu just can hear her crying voice. "Ji Hyo-ssi, now...tell me...do you know where you are?"

JH:"I......don't....know.."

KJ(police officer):" It's okay! We can find your location from your phone signal but don't letthe phone closed..." Then he gave the phone Jong Kook.

JK:"Ji Hyo-yah....don't worry! We will find you!..."

JH:"Oppa......It's so dark here!....I'm afraid..." She said quietly.

JK:"Did he hurt you?..."

JH:"...Oppa....my head is beeding!"

JK:"What?....Your head is bleeding?..Junsu-ssi....hurry up..please...she's hurt...Ji Hyo-yah...are you there? Ji Hyo-yah!" but no response from Ji Hyo.

KJ(police officer):"We lost the signal...."

JK:"You couldn't find her?" He asked in panic.

KJ(police officer):"We found her but it's not the exact location! Guys...come on!"

JK:"I want to come with you!"

KJ(police officer):"No, you can't...This is dangerous!"

JK:"I want to come with you!"

KJ(police officer):"...Okay but you're just going to sit in the car!"

JK:"Okay! Joong Ki-ah, you and Eun Hye-ssi wait here!"

JoongK:"But hyung...."

JK:"Joong Ki-ah..please..."

JoongK:"Hyung, please save her! I' not ready to lose her..please!"

JK:"Me too...and don't worry...We will save her!"

---------------------------------------------------------

 

JHoon:"She must be hungry!" He went into the room to give her some food. "Ji Hyo-yah...." He approached her. She was fainted.

"Ji Hyo-yah...Song Ji Hyo...wake up!" He was panicked a little bit. "YAH!What is this? Phone?" He immediately looked at phone and check recent calls.

"! How could I be so stupid? We've gotto get out here!....Song Ji Hyo...wake up!" But she didn't respond. He carried her.

--------------------------------------------

JoongK:"Eun Hye-yah....You don't know anything right?"

EH:"I really don't know anything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter