What is the Truth?

One Step Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JK:"He opened his eyes..." At that moment Ji Hyo ignored Eun Hye and immediately called the doctor.

"Please step out of the room." Doctor said. Everyone came out of the room. Suddenly they remember Eun Hye was there.

JK:"What the hell are you doing here!?"

EH:"I.....I....just..."

JH:"I said i saw Ji Hoon........You are helping him right?"

EH:"No.....No..." She didn't know what to say.

JK:"Are you planing something again!?" In the meantime, the doctor came out.

"Ji  Hyo-ssi....I have some good news!...You can relax now! He's fine! There's no danger anymore..!"

JH:"Really?He's fine!" Her tears began to flow.

JK:"Can we see him!?"

"Yes...but don't force him too much!" Ji Hyo and Jong Kook entered the room. Eun Hye also slowly entered the room.

JH:"Joong Ki-yah...."

JoongK:"Noona.........." He weakly said.

JH:"You scared us! Don't do that again!"

JoongK:"Why..are.....you..cry.....noona!?"

JH:"Because i almost lost my brother!"

JoongK:"Brother!!?"

JH:"Of course...you are my brother!"

JoongK:"Who's......there...!? Ahh! Eun Hye-yah....."

EH:"Don't force yourself Joong Ki-yah!" She smiled at him. Ji Hyo was just looking at them in a confused way. Jong Kook also confused. Ji Hyo didn't say anything about Eun Hye. They left the room.

----------------

After long silenc Eun Hye broke the silence.

EH:"I'm sorry....!"

JH:"Don't do that! Leave me alone! You took revenge! No more don't hurt my loved ones...."

EH:"I know i hurt you but i want to tell everything to you!"

JK:"What do you mean 'eveything'?"

EH:"You know 'eveything'!"

JH:"I don't want to talk with you! If you won't leave me alone....just kill me....okay? Don't hurt others!"

JK:"Ji Hyo-yah....don't talk like that!"

EH:"Please give me a chance.....i explain....!"

----------------------------------------------------

 

"Ji Hoon-ah...What are you going to do now!?"

JHoon:"Hyung....I'm not going to do anything!"

"But Eun Hye...."

JHoon:"Ignore her..! She's a coward!  I'm going to get my revenge on all of them!"

"Ji Hoon-ah....Just stop it! Everyone suffered enough!"

JHoon:"Hyung.......you too!? I'm your brother....Don't you ever think about me!?"

"That's why i'm telling this.....You are my brother!"

JHoon:"You go too....I DON'T NEED ANYBODY!!"

"Eun Hye-ssi was right! You're sick Ji Hoon-ah..!"

JHoon:"I said go...!" He shouted. 

"Okay!!! I'm going!!" He left the room.

JHoon:"I can do everything myself! I'm always alone.....Just wait Ji Hyo-yah! Plans are really changed! If we can't live together, we can die together!"

-------------------------------------------

EH:"I don't know how to explain....but i know i'm so stupid!"

JH:"Just tell me what happened between you and Ji Hoon!"

EH:"I found out the truth! You've suffered a lot because of me! I know you can't forgive me but i want you to forgive me!"

JH:"Forgive!? You killed my family! Because of you, I lost all the people I love! How can i forgive you!? Perhaps that's your new plan?"

EH:"No.....I'm not the one who killed your family! It was Ji Hoon but i'm not saying i'm not guilty! I'm guilty because i'm not stop him! I screwed it all up!"

JK:"What happened to your neck!? Your neck bruised!"

JH:"Who did this? By any chance.......Ji Hoon..."

EH:".......Yes.....Also there's something i want to tell you.....about accident!....Ji Hoon was the one who hit Joong Ki!"

JH:"How!?..He doesn't even know Joong Ki!"

EH:"Because of me........"

JK:"Ahh! We completely forgot!! How did you meet!?" She told them everything.

EH:".......Also....i.....love.....Joong Ki...."

JH:"I don't believe you!...You and Ji Hoon are the same...! You can't love anyone else than yourself!"

EH:"You don't understand me!....I want to help you!!...Ji Hoon planning something bad!! This is not only about Joong Ki....this is about you! This is about past! I'm really sorry what i've done! I'm really surprised when I found out the facts...I can't change the past but now i can help you also this time i really fell in love with Joong Ki!"

JH:"Eun Hye-yah....i can't trust you easily! Also what will happen if he finds out everything!? You think i'm not going to say anything to Joong Ki!?"

JK:"In fact, he knows something!......about Ji Hyo's kidnapping!"

EH:"He knows something about me?"

JK:"No...He doesn't know!"

EH:"Ji Hyo-yah, please don't tell him!!Please....i beg you!"

JH:"I can't promise for anything!! Oppa...let's go....i want to see Joong Ki!"  They went to Joong Ki's room. Ji Hyo was about to enter the room but nurse stopped her.

"Joong Ki-ssi is sleeping now! He needs rest!

JH:"No danger anymore, right?"

"Don't worry....He's fine....but he needs time to recover exactly!"

JH:"Can i enter the room!?"

"Of course.....Also he probably will be in pain when he wakes up....just call me for this!!"

JH:"Thank you!!" She entered the room and sat on the chair next to the bed. Jong Kook and Eun Hye were out of the room.

JK:"Eun Hye-ssi...Don't dare hurt Ji Hyo again! "

EH:"I really don't want to hurt her again! I know you can't trust me but i want to help you because Ji Hoon started going mad!"

JK:"What about Joong Ki!? Do you really love him?"

EH:".......I'm..really in love with him..but if he find out the truth..."

JK:"I don't know what to say!"

------------------------------------

"Noona....."

JH:"Are you awake?"

JoongK:"Nae....You.......look.....tired!" He barely spoke.

JH:"Don't worry about me! I'm fine! Do you have pain!?"

JoongK:".....Not...too...much.."  Suddenly Ji Hyo's tears began to flow. "...Don't.......cry...." he added.

JH:"Thank you Joong Ki-yah....Thank you for staying alive!..." she said while sobbing. Joong Ki held out his hand slowly.

JoongK:"Noona.....hold....my.....hand..!" She immediately holds his hand. "...You....can...feel...me..right?.."he added. She just nodded. "...So....don't.....cry...anymore..!"

JH:"Okay...okay..I'm not crying!..Don't talk more...You're still weak...Just sleep..Okay!?"

JoongK:"..But......you......rest..too!"

JH:"I said don't worry about me!.."  After Joong Ki fell asleep Ji Hyo left the room.

JK:"Ji Hyo-yah...how is he?"

JH:"He is still weak but he is gonna be fine!.....By the way......where is Eun Hye!?"

JK:"She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter