When will you come back to me?

One Step Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo's POV

"Ji Hyo-yah...I can't see you but I know you're here! I know you're afraid..and I know you're in dark! Did you see that everyone ran to the operation room? You know why? Do you know what they say?......They said your heart stopped! Ji Hyo-yah, we promised each other! Please.....come back to me! Don't die!" Jong Kook oppa said to me.

"Op-oppa...I can't see you...I don't want to leave you! It's getting dark! Oppa...I'm afraid..." I feel so helpless. I feel like I'm lose. Jong Kook oppa got down on his knees. I knew he couldn't see me but I know he can feel me. 

"Ji Hyo-yah....if you leave me like this..I will follow you!....."

"Oppa, I'm sorry...I think this is my end!" I feel like my soul began to lost.

"You're..my...ending Ji Hyo-yah! Happy or sad...."

End of the POV

It was almost morning but sky is still dark.

Doctor came out of the operation room. Jong Kook immediately went to him.

JK:"Doctor.....please..." He said in panic.

"First of all, let me tell you the good news....We brought her back to the life!"

JK:"Thanks God!"

"But...I've got some bad news! Surgery didn't go well and her heart stopped twice in surgery and that's mean she's still in danger!  Let me tell you the truth...I didn't think she will still alive after the surgery but she did it! She's so stubborn and that's good! But prepare yourself for a possible state..Excuse me!" Then doctor left.

KS:"Hyung....don't worry....she will be fine!"

JK:"Yes...I know..she's strong right?....Kwang Soo-yah...where is Joong Ki? I want to talk with him.."

KS:"As you know he's not fully healed...His pain is increased..that's why they made him a painkiller needle! He's asleep...in that room!"

Jong Kook went to room and slowly opened the door.

JK:"Oh! I thought you were sleeping!"

JoongK:"How can I sleep hyung?"

JK:"Surgery is done!"

JoongK:"How...how is noona?"

JK:"She's fighting for herself......fighting for us!" There was a long silence in the room. "Joong Ki-yah..."

JoongK:" Yes..."

JK:"How are you?"

JoongK:"I'm better...they made me painkiller needle!"

JK:"I'm not talking about your body....I'm talking about your heart...."

JoongK:"I have a heart right? I don't know how I feel or how to feel! Hyung I lost Eun Hye....what if I lost Ji Hyo noona too!"

JK:"You don't have to hold yourself...I know you afraid of losing Ji Hyo but I'm sorry for Eun Hye! Joong Ki-yah...you can cry..." Joong Ki's tears began to flow helplesly.

JoongK:"It's hurt hyung....It's hurt so bad! My heart hurts....I loved her...I loved Eun Hye...You know what was the her last words?...'thank you!'.She just said thank you to me...She couldn't even tell me that she loves me! Just three words....'I love you'....she couldn't tell me!...Why? Why?" Jong Kook hug Joong Ki.

JK:"You can cry as much as you want! It's okay! "

JoongK:"She's gone.....what if Ji Hyo noona leave us too...I just found her....I don't want to lost her too!"

JK:"Sy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter