of Changes

His Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a few weeks and it is almost like Luhan really wanted the whole school to know that he is not in a good term with Haru because he is not seen around her anymore. She could hear the students around her talking about Luhan's absence whenever she walks past them. She could also hear some girls saying that Luhan has finally realized that she is not worth the attention, thus decided to leave her. Sometimes, she really hates the attention she receives after transferring to this school.

So what if Luhan decides not to be with her? Why are they so eager to in their problem? They know nothing except the fact of how close she is with Luhan. 

Haru knows that they are just jealous of her but she couldn't help but feel saddened. If they actually knew what Luhan had told her that night after that dreadful dinner, they wouldn't feel what they feel right now. 

A sigh escapes her lips as she walks towards the library. She has been spending her lunchtime in the library, reading novels that she brought from home just to get her mind off him and fortunately, it works every time. 

The library is almost empty with only a few students studying for their final examination. Sitting at her usual spot which is at the corner of the library, Haru starts reading her novel. The spot is secluded because of the book racks and the wall so it makes everything easier to be more focused on reading her novel. 

She is already on her fifth page when she hears a snore from the book rack area but decides to ignore it and just focus on reading. Why would people sleep here? Isn't it uncomfortable? She sighs before closing the book and walks towards the sound.

The sight in front of her makes her cringe because really? Sleeping in the library and then snoring loudly? The male has his face covered with a book with his back leaning on the book rack. It makes her wonder if the male is really tired or he just likes to sleep in the library like this.

She kneels beside him and taps his shoulder to wake him up. "Uh, excuse me?"

The book that has been covering his sleeping face falls on the ground, exposing him. Haru almost laughs because he looks kind of cute sleeping like that with his mouth slightly ajar, if not because of the fact he is one of Luhan's best friend, Junmyeon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter