of New Friend

His Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It turns out that after their encounter at the library two weeks ago, Junmyeon has decided to not leave her side. He is always found near her. He is either laughing or just teasing her. Haru feels like it is weird that Junmyeon is spending time with her because whenever she tells him to go hang out with his friends instead of her, he keeps telling her that he would rather spend his time with her instead of his annoying friends. 

Haru knows the students are talking about her sudden closeness with Junmyeon and she is uncomfortable about it though there is really nothing she can do to keep their mouth shut. 

She glances at Junmyeon who is still busy telling her how Baekhyun stole his sandwich that one day and ran away with it before tripping on his feet. He has his bag slung on his left shoulder while carrying his books with his left hand. 

"And then you know what is funnier about it?" He says while giggling as he leans his back on the locker beside her. Haru raises her brow with a smile, waiting for him to continue with his story.

"He fell face-first on the floor and got his favorite shirt stained from the mayonnaise. God, it was so funny I actually felt like peeing in my pant when I saw that!" He laughs harder while clutching on his stomach. 

Haru chuckles and lightly hit him by the shoulder. "You're so mean, Jun. He's your friend." 

"Well, yeah. But he stole my sandwich and got punished for it." He grins and Haru slams her locker shut after taking the book needed for the next lesson.

"You're still a meanie friend though," Haru tells him with a playful glint in her eyes and Junmyeon only sticks his tongue out at her response. 

"Anyway," Junmyeon slings an arm around her shoulder. "Do you think you can make time for me after school? I am actually craving for fried chicken."

He is hoping that she would accept his offer. No matter how much he tries to get close to her, Haru always seems like she walls around her that is hard to break. He wants her to realize that he really wants to get to know her better.

"Ah... I'm sorry I don't think I can make it. I need to go to the teacher's office after my class ends."

"It's fine. I'll just wait for you. I have nothing to do today, anyway."Junmyeon says. 

Haru nods after awhile and forces a smile, "Okay, then."

 

 

 

 

Junmyeon was not kidding when he told her he was going to wait for her. 

Haru silently sighs when she sees him standing at her locker, obviously waiting for her. The hallway is already empty since most of the students left. She slowly walks to her locker, praying that Junmyeon would just give up and leave. It is not that Haru hates him, she is just curious as to why Junmyeon suddenly takes interest in her. 

He is Luhan's best friend, after all. Luhan must have told him about the reason for their distance and used him to get close to her. She observes how Junmyeon is just standing there while playing with his phone as she walks closer towards him.

He has his shirt untucked and his necktie loose already. There is no doubt that Junmyeon is one good looking man. Haru believes that if she is not in love with Luhan she might actually harbor feelings for Junmyeon because he has been nothing but nice towards her ever since they met at the library.

"Oh! You're here!" Junmyeon grins, walking towards her before taking the books that she has been carrying. Haru smiles and walks towards her locker, not knowing how to respond to him.

"Sorry for making you wait. You really shouldn't have. I'm sure your friends would be more than willing to hang out with you." Haru takes the book from him and put it in her locker. 

"Well, it wasn't lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter