of Friendship, of Love.

His Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She slams her locker shut and quickly walk away when she hears her name being called again. She needs to get away from there but he is not making it easy for her. Gathering her books in her arms securely, she walks ahead as if nobody has been calling her name. However, before she gets to take another step ahead, a familiar hand grabs her by the arm.

"Hey! I was calling you. What's wrong with you?" He pants as he turns her body to face him.

She looks at the man before her with a grimace, "nothing's wrong. I need to go... I'll see you... when I see you, I guess?" she says and twists her arm off him and turns around before he says something that makes her stills.

"Why... why are you avoiding me, B?" there is a tinge of hurt in his voice and it makes her heart clench in guilt. She looks down on her feet and sighs before facing him. 

"I'm not avoiding you. I've been busy with classes. Stop making assumptions" She replies though her eyes are everywhere but him. She just couldn't look at him straight in the eyes. How is she going to? If he is making her feel things that she is not supposed to feel as his best friend.

Best friend...She has never thought she would hate that being a best friend. That is, until her stupid feelings start to bloom inside her. 

Haru has never wanted to be this completely in love with someone again. Moreover, her best friend. 

But it is just so hard when he is making her feel things like butterflies in her tummy when all he does is just simply smile at her. She doesn't want to risk their four years of friendship. She would never do that. 

So she has came up with a decision that she would forget her feeling for him by trying to avoid him. Maybe, just maybe her feeling would fade away.

"Oh, stop lying to me. I'm not stupid to know you're avoiding me!" Luhan finally snaps, making the girl flinches because he never really gets mad. At least not to her because he knows how much she hates someone with hot temper, but he just couldn't help it. Not when she has been avoiding him for two months long. 

She couldn't be that busy that she couldn't even eat her lunch with him anymore. That just doesn't make any senses. Luhan just knows when she is lying. 

"Listen," she breathes sharply and looks at him straight in the eyes, "I told you I've been busy, it means I'm busy! My world doesn't revolve around you, okay? What makes you think you have the right to make me stick around you 24/7? I have my own s to deal with too, Luhan!" her voice is getting louder and he stares at her in surprise. 

A flash of hurt crosses his face before he narrows his eyes at her and grabs her by the arm again and starts dragging her with me. His jaw clenches when he feels her struggling to get away from his hold but he tightens his grip and glares at her.

"Where are we going— damn it! You're hurting me, Luhan" Haru cries in pain. He stops and sighs before he intertwines his large fingers with hers mumbling a sorry.

They both stop walking when they're out of the school building. He lets go of her hand, feeling hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter