of Memories

His Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I really think she deserves someone better,” Yeri complained as her face twisted in a frown, “how can she stay still when he cheats on her openly like that?” She scoffed and took a gulp of her plain water. 

“I know right?! Damn it’s either she’s stupid or just….. stupid.” Seulgi rolled her eyes irritatingly. “She should have just dumped his ugly , he ain’t that handsome anyway.” She carelessly said as she gathered her hair up in a ponytail. 

“Hey! Some people doesn’t care about looks, you know? It only takes a kind heart to make you fall in love,” Joohyun sighed dreamily. 

Haru could only snorted at her best friends who wouldn’t stop complaining about the previous k-drama they had recently watched. She had to admit, the lead actress was really stupid to let the man she loved stepped on her head just like that. 

They were currently at their usual hangout place, Joohyun’s cozy apartment. It was what they would do after their class, just having some k-dramas marathon while chatting. 

“Anyway, how’s the lover boy doing?” Yeri cheekily asked Haru, catching her off guard. A faint smile could be seen on her lips, cheeks painted red as she rolled her eyes jokingly at her best friend.

“Stop calling him that. He’s just a friend,” Haru said and chucked a cushion into Yeri’s direction. She received a cackle from the brunette.

“Aye, come on! Man up and confess. I’m 100% sure he has something on you. I’m not that blind not to notice the way he looked at you every time you were not looking.” 

Seulgi sighed, sounding annoyed. “Stop poking your nose into her business, Yeri. If Luhan did have something for her, he’ll do something about it.”
Haru shrugged, not saying anything though she was secretly hoping that her love was not just some unrequited love. That would be pathetic. 

But it was still too early for her to call it love. She did not know what love actually means. Her first experience in love led her heart broken and she was not sure if she wanted to feel it again.

Joohyun hugged her by her shoulder, a warm encouraging smile was thrown in her way and she found herself smiling in response. “It’s okay. Just follow your what your heart says and you’ll do well. For pain makes us learn and grow up from the experience.” 

Her phone rang, breaking their conversation and Haru fished her phone out of her pocket as she grinned at Yeri, showing her the caller id.

She received a thumbs up from the latter and she quickly excused herself to answer the phone. 

 

“Lu?” 

“B, are you at Joohyun’s?” Luhan asked her in the other line. A smile threatened to spread on her lips as she nodded, but the realized Luhan couldn’t see it.

“Hmm, why?” She was already playing with the tip og her hair, swirling it while waiting for his answer.

There was a silence before he cleared his throat, as if embarrassed,

“Are you busy? I’m at the lobby. Come out for awhile, will you?”

Haru hummed playfully, “I don’t know… I’m quite busy gossiping with the girls right now. I’m not sure if I can see you now…”

“Hey!” He whined and she swore she could almost imagine him with his jutted out and brows furrowed. 

She giggled, “alright I’ll be there. Wait for me.” She said before ending the call. She turned to her friends only to notice they were all trying to pretend to be into the k-drama. 

 

“Oh, stop it. I know you guys were eavesdropping.” 

And just like that, her friends giggled and wiggled their brows at her. She could only roll her eyes at them before telling them she was going out for awhile.

 

 

 

 

Luhan was playing with his phone when she walked towards him. She was in her usual graphic tee and a pair of black jeans. Her hair was up in a messy bun and bangs framing her face. Luhan couldn't help but gave her outfit a once-over. 

She had always looked beautiful to him b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter