of Hatred

His Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To say that the dinner is going smoothly would be a huge lie, not when Luhan has been throwing daggers at her through his stare. She feels overwhelmed by this situation. How should she react to this news? Never did she imagine that she would be thrown into this kind of situation. 

She can only stare at her food because she can still feel his eyes on her and it makes her feel like throwing up. She doesn't feel like eating anything anymore though her stomach is screaming for food. 

Their parents don't seem to notice about their silence and she is thankful for that. She doesn't want them to ask her anything about this engagement. Her sigh is heard by her brother who seems like the only one who notices how his sister has not been eating her food. He nudges her in order to get her attention, frowning. Didn't she like Luhan so much? So why does she look so upset now? 

Haru glances at Jungkook and gives him a small smile, not wanting to worry him. 

He only raises his brow in response. "Why aren't you eating?" 

"I don't feel like eating anymore," she says, standing up to gain the elders' attention. "Excuse me, I just need to use the restroom." 

It feels stuffy in there that she finds it hard to breathe. She knows that Luhan is probably blaming her judging from the look on his face. She honestly feels like going home and cry her heart out so that nobody can see her in her weakest state. 

She takes a deep breath to calm herself and decides to take a stroll in the park in front of the restaurant. She will just have to apologize to her parents for leaving like that later because she doesn't think she could face Luhan.

It feels like getting rejected over and over again.

After confessing to him, she actually planned to make him realize that she was not kidding when she told him that she likes him, she actually wanted him to realize that she is worth taking a risk for, that she is worthy of his love, but now that this happened, she feels like all the chances to make him love her disappear just like that.

 

 

 

 

It has been a while since Haru excused herself to go to the restroom and their parents are starting to worry. Luhan sighs in annoyance because he feels like Haru is just seeking for attention by doing this. 

If she thinks I'm gonna worry about her and play the prince charming card to find her then, she's wrong. I'm not about to waste my damn time searching for her.

He glances at her untouched food and wonders if she has eaten anything before coming here because it is just not like Haru not to finish her food, but he chooses to shrug his thoughts off his mind. It doesn't matter whether she's hungry or not.

Ever since that day she confessed to him, he realizes that he no longer saw her smiling as much as before. Her smile always seems forced, not that he's been watching her this whole time. 

"Why is Haru not here yet?" Her father says, his face slowly forming into a frown. 

"I'll go find her, dad. I'm afraid that something might happen because she didn't look like herself just now." Jungkook says, placing his napkin on the table.

Before he can stop himself, he finds himself saying, "It's okay. I'll find her. After all, she's my fiance."

The adults seem proud of him as they smile and nod as they watch him leave the table. He couldn't help but glance at her mother's face. She seems happy with the news of his engagement. 

He is sure that going to the restroom was just her excuse to escape from him. He walks out of the restaurant and finds himself walking towards the park though he, himself is not sure if he will find Haru there.

But he's proven right when he finds her sitting on the bench while staring at her phone. He feels himself fuming in anger at the sight in front of him. So she made everyone worry about her while she's out here playing with her phone?

What an annoying .

"Is it your hobby to burden others like this?" He says before he can even stop himself. 

She jumps in surprise. Her eyes widen when she sees him walking towards her direction. She wants to run away from here. She can feel like whatever going to happen next will hurt her.

"I- I... I'm sorry. Did I take too long?" She stutters as she locks her phone and hides it behind her. She really doesn't want him to know that she was actually looking through their pictures together on her phone. 

He is about to spit something towards her when his phone starts ringing. He fishes out his phone out of his pocket and realizes that it's a call from his father. He only rolls his eyes at her before answering the call.

"Yes, dad? Yeah, I found her. We're at the park."

"Ah, I'm glad that you found her. Is she alright?"

"Yeah, she's fine. Don't worry." Luhan glances at her and realizes that she h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter