Chapter 2. Ending the day with a prank

Inhuman

I only own the ocs and the ideas, so subscribe if you like and comment please.


Ring. I look up as the bell rings and stand stretching and head downstairs with Amber to our next class, art. I know Amber is behind me since it always happens Its strange but it works for us I tend to spot the easiest ways to reach places. I notice Amber walking beside me as we enter the nearly empty art corridor, not many people take art.
Up ahead walking towards us and the class are three of our classmates, I judge the distance and speed they are moving and compare it to me and Amber, Amber and I will reacher the class about 7 steps before they will so there is no problem there. I catch sight of a small light by the wall and make a low hiss to catch Amber's attension then I slow down half a step so our classmates will get there first. I hide a small smirk as the three girls dont notice as they continue talking filling the corridor with noise. I pull a face at the noise and watch speeding our steps back up to normal when the three girls will reach the class first.
I chuckle quietly gaining a confused look from Amber, soon she looks forward one step before the group of girls reach the door, I watch amused as the girl in the middle, Chera, opens the door and steps forward. I catch a glimpse of a plastic bucket at the opening of the door swing down, 'Must be water in it' I assume at the way its moving, The bucket swings to the height of Chera's white uniform skirt and hits them when she takes a step foreward not realising the bucket at all. I shake my head then press my lips together to hold back my laughter as the liquid from the bucket spills over her white pants, the liquid happened to be the colour red. I keep my face straight but release a snicker as the red coloured water spreads over the white skirt dripping down. Chera looks down then releases an earpiercing shriek making both me and Amber block our ears.
Watching Chera's body movements I assume that she is wailing about her 'new skirt' as her two friends walk along with her to deal with it all. I unblock my ears when they are at the other end of the corridor and wince, I was correct. She was wailing.

Both Amber and I had stopped when the girl had opened the door so we continued walking into class and to our paired desk. We had a small stash of paper to draw and paint on. Before we start our drawing for the day I feel a gaze on me and look to Amber who was looking at me with a mixture of amusement and dissapointment in her eyes. "It honestly wasnt me!" Amber just sighs "Well who else would set up a prank in this school" I shrug, "I dont know but I seriously want to congratulate whoever it was." I chuckle as Amber rolls her eyes then look down to continue her drawing of a lynx and dragon that she had started the day before. I stand and get a paint tray and a few tubes of paints in a few shades of blue and green along with black, white and as an afterthought red then head back to my desk, pulling my half finished painting of water onto the table. My paintbrush flows across the paper mimiking the water caused by the flow of my brush, I take a second brush and with thin of the red paint I cause it to be flowing from offpage around the rock partially off the paper. As the blue fills in the rest of the page the red looks watery like it is being pulled onto the paper by the blue water. To finish it off I slip thin watery white paint to creat drag of the water. I straighten up, stretching my body and cracking my back. I glance over at Amber then at the clock. Approximately one minute till the bell, just enough time. I stand returning everything to where I got them from and wash out my brushes after setting my painting on a dry rack for the paint to dry. I reach my seat to notice amber has packed her stuff up then she stands as the bell rings signalling end of school. We both walk out of school and home.

 

Change of POV

Suho hyung and Luhan ge decided to tell us what they had seen but by the time they finished telling us the two people werent in sight, Neither was anyone else. Did the bell ring? I shrug internally and Baekhyun looks at me with a questioning look and I nod and pulls out my laptop, sitting down with it. "I have something to say" Baekhyun starts to get everyones attension, "Chen and I set up a prank, Who wants to observe with us?" I laugh as everyone starts bouncing eagerly wondering what it was this time. We move into the cover of the forest to one side of the school and I tap into the live feed of the cameras I had set up with the prank. I tap and drag a few of the feed windows so we can watch from every angle. There were two inside the class and three outside the class, two from outside the class where to watch the corridor so we could see who was coming. one camera currently shows two students walking side by side, Chanyeol asks Suho if they are the two students he was talking about, he gets a yes as a response. Lay who was to my right pointed at the male "Why did he look at the camera then slow down?" I furrow my eye brows and slide back to the point that Lay had commented at and notice he was correct. Lay must have actually been watching the camera. I glance to another camera to see three females one wearing a white skirt. "Oh is it going to be her?" Baekhyun states with a grin.
"poor girl" I snicker back. The others whine about being confused because we dont tell them the whole prank. We all watch excited as the girl in the white skirt opens the door and gets hit in the crotch with red water.
The water spreads in a pattern so it is like she bleed. Suddenly a shriek comes from the speakers and I turn the volume down. and we all crack up laughing. Chanyeol, Baekhyun and I rolling on the ground.

We eventually stop laughing and sit up to hear D.O/Kyungsoo explain to Lay that the school has two uniform colours, black and white, and that the students can chose which colour they want to wear. Being reminded of that I think back to the guy who had looked directly at the camera. "We should head home" I faintly hear Suho say and shrug it off, "Oi! Butts back to the house!" Kris says catching our attension as he half yells the first word. We all gather around Kai to go home.


Well I hope it wasnt too bad.