Chapter 1. First Day

Inhuman

First fic and first chapter. please comment and subscribe and enjoy reading


 

Click. I look over to the door along with the rest of the class. My gaze sweeps past the teacher who is looking slightly annoyed at the person in the doorway To see one of my only friends puffing and panting before she brushes her uniform down then bows and apoligises to the teacher before coming in my direction to the empty seat beside me. I send her a teasing grin and hear a small groan to acompany the roll of her eyes as she takes her seat. Moving back to my original position of slightly looking out the window, my chin resting on my left hand, I realise yet another perk of always arriving to school early. I spin my pen in my hand then write in my small notebook, 'no.4 - always getting the best seats.' I glance over the page.

Benefits of arriving to school early:
no.1 - teachers think you are one of the good students.
no.2 - teachers then dont bother you as much.
no.3 - get away with being late and not doing work.
no.4 - always getting the best seats.

I glance back to the teacher who has just finished the announcments and frown slightly before tearing a small corner from my paper and writing in small letters 'anything important?' then slip it only the desk beside me, watching out of the corner of my eye as the girl looks at it and writes something on the back before slipping it back. I flip the paper over to see her writing.

'we are getting a group of new students today, judging by the rumors I heard on the way here they are hot. Today they are exploring and tomorrow they will join us in classes'

I raise an eyebrow hidden by my hair and tear another small piece of paper and sketch a small confused emoji and write on the back 'this far into the year? are they crazy?'
I hide a small smile as I slip it to her and as she looks I notice her features contorting as she tries not to laugh. "Amber! sola!" I hiss under my breath so only we would hear and she immediately smoothens her features and pretends to make notes in her book on a page half full with her writing. I breath a sigh of relief that she remembered the word we had decided on after her last detention. I grin to myself, we had created that word as a warning to pretend to work because of the teacher. So far it has saved her from a couple of detentions for 'not paying attention in class'. The rest of the class passes easily with confused looks from Amber and when the bell rings everyone else rushes out as Amber and I stay so we dont get caught in the lunch rush. "Thanks Nick" Amber says beside me as we walk for the door. "That's why I am here Amber, someone has to stop you from getting too many detentions" I end my sentence teasingly hearing a whine from Ambers lips, I laugh and soon she joins me. As soon as we leave the room we slip up the stairs and onto the rooftop. Standing by the rails we start eating looking over the school. "Are they what I think they are?" I hear her mutter her eyes fixed somewhere on the school grounds. "What are you talking about?" I question confused trying to see what she is my gaze flicking around  where she might be looking. I turn back to her as she says "Never mind". I blink but shrug and go back to eating.


POV change.

New place, new area, new school. I know all the rumors that will start. Oh wait- one already has although the rumor of us being hot isnt exaggerated. "Luhan" My head snaps up out of my thoughts or rather other peoples thoughts. My gaze fixes onto Suho and his trying to be stern gaze before he gives up. "same as usual" I only nod then we explore the school. The others split into pairs to wonder so we dont make as much noise. Judging by the thoughts of the few people rushing to class around the school, Baekhyun was with Chen, I debate how that must have happened for a moment. Kris was with Tao, I approve of that pair, Kris could handle that whiny panda. Chanyeol was with Lay, They were probably heading to the music rooms. Kai was with Sehun, Two of the youngest I guess that works. D.O a.k.a Kyungie was with Xiumin hyung, The two cute ones I hope someone takes a picture if they get lost. And I was with Suho, I suddenly realised why Baekhyun and Chen were paired together, Neither me nor Suho wanted to be paired with them and everyone else must have taken off.
I was about to open a random door when Suho puts his arm infront of me with a warning look. I blink "Beagles?" he nods and I simply shake my head "we havnt even been here a full day and the pranks have started" I glace around quickly in the hallway and wave at the tiny camera the groups troll wouldve placed when he finished setting up his simple water bucket prank. That one word explained everything 'water' Suho was sensitive to it and could tell where it was, I notice him crack a small grin and dip slightly into his mind then snicker "remind me to highfive that troll, that is an amazing idea". We continue wondering around and slip outside a few minutes before the bell for lunch is supposed to ring and we meet up with the others.

"Chen" I start in a warning tone watching as he shrinks slightly at my tone and I notice his gaze flick over my body then become confused when he realises i havnt changed. "Put your hand up, palm facing me." I smirk noticing his confused expression as he does what I say, I then high five him with a grin "I was with Suho" A snicker bursts from mine and Baekhyuns mouths as we spot the realisation on the boys face. Everyone else starts laughing as well. By the time we stop laughing I notice students outside with us, the bell must have rung while we where laughing. As the laughter dies down and we start looking around I hear Suho's voice "Hey guys, look at those two up there" We all look around to see which two he was talking about. I then dip into his eyes "What about th- Oh" I caught what was distracting Suho through his eyes. Two people on the roof one female and one male. I notice nothing through my eyes but as soon as I look through Suho's. I notice it. The soft blue and gold light surrounding the girl.

What had we found?