Chapter 5. A new day

Inhuman

an update a day- this may not happen for much longer depending on how much time i get, well anyway subscribe, comment and enjoy reading.


Gulp. I swallow down some painkillers with some watch and walk out the door into the fresh morning air. I grit my teeth and follow my morning walk to the hill. Nothing was going to stop my routine of watching the sunrise not even a hurt ankle. I walk up the usual hill gasping a little at the sharp pain running up from my leg. When I sit down I take a moment to control my features and erase the pain from my mind.
I lay back with my eyes closed and sigh when I hear footsteps walking up the hill, the anger was erased from my system from yesterday. I hear small muttering between them and small shuffling of feet around me and open my eyes to see a faces above me. One seems like a guardian angel, One has chubby cheeks, One has big ears, one is wearing too much eyeliner and last one is.. Lay. "I know I look good so can you stop looking now" I speak with a small smirk and the guardian angel looks away with chubby cheeks as Lay looks dazed and big ears and eyeliner freak laugh. I sit up and look at them noticing the others off to the side. I look at the ones I havnt seen in my classes. One has a face, One has a girly face, One has cat-like lips, and others I don't recognise had been looking at me. I glance at the others and see pandaboy by darkskin, poker face and wide eyes, I narrow my eyes slightly. was the panda.. shaking?
I turn back to the ones who had been looking at me to notice that big ears and eyeliner freak had gone over to cat lips and now were all laughing. I slip my good foot under my body and stand but I put too much weight on my bad leg too quickly and grit my teeth, wincing slightly with a low hiss under my breath. I swiftly hide my pain and raise an eyebrow at the guardian angel "so why have you come here?" I notice them all look at each other before face speaks "they wanted to see the sunrise" I scoff "well of course after all panda did complain about being late before the noise ruined my day". They all looked shocked and slightly questioning except face and poker face. I roll my eyes picking up on what they were confused about judging by the time the first eyes widened. "Yes I called him panda because he looks like one and I dont know his name, actually the only name I know is Lay" Lay seems to perk up and comments. "His name is Nick" everyones gaze turns to Lay and I roll my eyes turning around to watch the sky change colours.

As I stand watching the horizon Lay comes beside me and holds out an mp3. I shoot him a confused look, and he says "it has some of my composed songs on it. Listen to them with Amber and decide one before our next dance class." I raise an eyebrow but agree and since the sky has balanced out I head down the hill noticing a lack of pain. The painkillers must have kicked in.

 

Change of POV

I walk back into my shared room to see Lay running around trying to find something, "what are you looking for Lay?" I ask watching as the boy stops and blinks at me. "When did you get here Xiumin gege? But anyway im trying to find the mp3 that i put my composed songs onto last night." I stay silent for a moment before commenting "Lay is it still plugged into your laptop?

He shakes his head "n-.." I watch him turn to his laptop "oh. So it is" I laugh and he says a few words that I recognise that he uses to heal without touching the person. Soon all twelve of us are out the door and half jogging to the hill before walking up silently. 

The extra time we allowed this morning coming into use as we reach the top of the hill. I see a guy laying down and while most of the others, suho, chanyeol, baekhyun and I look at him for a second before I see him open his eyes with a small smirk and he says "I know I look good so can you stop looking now"

Me and Suho both look away and I can hear Chanyeol and Baekhyun laughing. I can see Tao trembling by Kai, Sehun and D.O. "so why have you come here?" I tense and so does the other before Kris slowly replies "they wanted to see the sunrise" we tense even more before the guy continues "well of course after all panda did complain about being late before the noise ruined my day" We all widen our eyes hearing this stranger call tao panda, how did he know that? This guy must have realised the question we were thinking because he says "Yes I called him panda because he looks like one and I dont know his name, actually the only name I know is Lay" I almost laugh as Lay perks up at his name then says almost childishly "His name is Nick" We all nod to each other as Nick turns around away from us.

I see Lay goes to beside Nick and hand over the mp3 that he was going crazy over this morning. Why would Lay- Is Nick hurt of something? And how did Lay even know? I wonder about this barely recognising Nick turn and head down the hill towards school. I think back to his dancing the day before not noticing anything.

I look questionly at Luhan. Who says to us all how he hadnt known Nick was hurt until after he caught Lays worrying thought. We all shrug and play around a bit before we head to school. My first class for the day P.E had Luhan, Chanyeol, Kris and me in it so once we reach school we split into smaller groups and head to our seperate classes.