Chapter 3. An EXO morning

Inhuman

Chapter number 3. Im surprised anyone would read this far but anyway sub if you like this and comment because I asked, please


Click. I lock the door behind me as I leave for the day. I yawn as I start walking down the street enjoying the silence of the morning, judging by my calculations i should reach the top of the hill to catch the sunrise. I walk casually slowly waking up fully as the air slides past my face. The ground under my feet starts sloping upwards and I slowly smile at the peace. The ground levels out and I stop breathing in the morning air and sit down on the grass that covers the hill. I watch the sky as the colours change from dark blue to light blue, the clouds changing from the grey of the night to the orange and reds of the sunrise. I watch as the sun rises above the horizon, I hear panting. It sounds like a group of people running up the hill. My eyes narrow slightly before I close them to enjoy the early morning.

"Awww- damn guys we are too late" my neck twitches at the sudden noise.
"Well if you had gotten ready faster we wouldnt have missed it" I press my eyes tighter together.
"Why are you blaming me when he was the one snoring until 10 minutes ago" I grit my teeth.
"Hey! I was done before you were even if I slept longer" I clench my fists by my sides.
"Calm down you guys it was all of us-" my upper lip curls back annoyed.
"Shut it gramps!" I stand silently turning around my eyes open and narrowed.

"Quiet all of you" I say irritated, glaring at the 12 males infront of me. "Maybe you should try silence and control to get up here in time because your voices are irritating me. Because of that I am going to be in a bad mood today since you all interrupted my peace for the morning. Bye." I stalk away my footsteps near silent as I release the rest of my anger mentally. By the time classes start there will be almost no external signs of my anger. I slip into the school grounds and into the main building before heading to my first class which today was math, at least in that class I got myself so far ahead it doesnt matter my mood. I slip into the class and take my usual seat at the back by the window then rest my head on the desk. I hear class mates walk in so I look up keeping my expression neutral however a few minutes before class was due to start I notice a small group of kids walk in. My eyes narrow at seeing some of the guys from this morning.

I clench my teeth but keep my expression clear and look out the window not noticing them walking towards me until I hear chairs being moved near me and look at the noises. My eye twitches the darker skinned guy has sat himself infront of me, A kid with wide eyes beside him, I blink confused isnt he too young for this level of maths?, my gaze drifts beside him to a guy who looks tall but with a poker face. I hear a small voice coming from beside me and slowly turn to face the person, the three I had just looked at turn to watch.
"What?" I say, As the kid winces I realise that it was possibly slightly harsh and he stutters "I- Uh Is th- that s- seat taken?" 
My eyes narrow. "Yes it is" I notice him flinch slightly, possibly at my tone. "The one beside it is free. The one behind your poker faced friend" I turn back to the window using it as a mirror to watch the four that I had seen this morning. The boy who had spoken to me sits down and I notice slight shivers. He looks like a panda, I note mentally. I glance at the other three through the window. Dark kid infront of me seems to be shuddering, a quiet piece of laughter escapes him and I conclude he was laughing, silently. I shake my head and look at the clock. Ten seconds left. I estimate nine seconds until Amber walks through the door. I count it down and she walks in at eight seconds left, she sits down in her seat beside me just as the bell rings and the teacher walking in the door.
I sigh. This will be a long day.

 

Change of POV

"Come on guys we are going to miss it!" I call to the others as I run ahead. "Taozi wait up!" I bounce slightly slowing down for them and I pout "hurry hyungs" We all run up the hill and when we reach the top I whine "Awww- damn guys we are too late"
"Well if you had gotten ready faster we wouldnt have missed it"
 Chanyeol comments looking at Baekhyun.
"Why are you blaming me when he was the one snoring until 10 minutes ago" he whines and point at Kai.
"Hey! I was done before you were even if I slept longer" Kai says loudly
"Calm down you guys it was all of us-" Suho trys to say to calm us all down.
"Shut it gramps!" Chanyeol and Baek say loudly.
"Quiet all of you" I hear a voice say, and we all look over confused and silent.
"Maybe you should try silence and control to get up here in time because your voices are irritating me. Because of that I am going to be in a bad mood today since you all interrupted my peace for the morning. Bye." 
The guy walks off, did we anger him in some way?
We all look at each other confused and we stay there playing around a bit before heading to school and getting our timetables.

Once we get our timetables we compare. I pout, only Sehun, D.O, Kai and I have math first today. We split and head to our class and walk in. I notice the boy we had made angry this morning, he looks like a loner, I think I will say sorry and make friends with him.

After whispering my idea to the other three they take seats infront of the guy leaving me to sit beside him. I walk to the seat beside him and quietly speak "excuse me". I stiffen as he turns to me. Wow he doesnt seem mad anymore "What?" he asks. Never mind he must still be angry.
"I- Uh Is th- that s- seat taken?" I point at the one beside him.
"Yes it is" I flinch at the way he spoke. "The one beside it is free. The one behind your poker faced friend" I blink stunned and just quietly take my seat shivering slightly. That wasn't the reality I wanted. I look at Sehun and watch him shoot a glare at Kai who was laughing quietly. A girl walks in and sits between that guy and me. I let out a small smile and whimper. That guy was scary.