Final

Our First Meeting

“Yaaah… stop pouting like that, Xiao Lu,” Kris says when he and Luhan are in front of the older one’s apartment after having dinner with Eli and Kevin. “Are you still mad at me?” he asks as he holds Luhan’s shoulder and caresses it softly. “That’s not my fault if Kevin-ssi has any interest in me. I never knew if he’s my fanboy before anyway. Please, don’t get mad with me nor Kevin.”

Luhan sighs. He looks up at Kris’ eyes and he is lured by the younger’s pleading eyes. “I’m not mad with you guys, but yeah… I was,” he says. “You know, I didn’t like the way he tried to get your attention. And… he is pretty!” Luhan knows he is talking nonsense, but he just cannot hold his feelings anymore. He wants Kris to know.

“Aww… My Deer Xiao Lu is being jelly!” Kris smiles as he pinches Luhan’s cheeks lightly with his hands.

Luhan does not make any response. He keeps silent as he looks up at Kris’ eyes. “Don’t call anyone pretty. Only me you can call pretty,” he murmurs but it still audible in Kris’ ears.

Kris stops pinching Luhan’s cheeks. He has an urge to tease the older one, but when he looks at Luhan’s eyes deeply, which are full of pleading, Kris does not have a heart to do so (again).

“Promise me, Kris…” Luhan begs.

Instead of saying something in response, Kris pulls Luhan in his arm then he gives a peck on the older one’s lips.

Luhan’s cheeks are blushing. He looks around then he sighs in relief. Fortunately, there is nobody. He looks at Kris again and he knows that the younger one has already made his promise. To show his thankful, Luhan tiptoes and holds Kris’ neck tightly and gives him a peck too. When he is about to pulls himself away, Kris stops him and the younger one even deepen the kiss. Luhan cannot do anything, but he kisses Kris back.

“May I stay with you for a night?” asked Kris after breaking the kiss. “It’s our first meeting after the cancelled event and I’m afraid I can hardly meet you again. I want to be with you a little longer.”

Luhan only smiles broadly in response.

 

***

 

“Since when you’re a fan of Kris Wu Yifan?” asked Eli when he and Kevin in Deanna’s apartment. Deanna is going out with her friends, so there are only Eli and Kevin in there.

“Two years ago? I don’t really remember when I started to be his fan,” Kevin answers as he packs up his things to move to Eli’s place. He will stay together with the older one before going back to Korea. He has sent a message to Deanna, so his sister will not worry about him. “He’s more handsome than the first time I met him. He’s hot!”

“Do you want to date him by any chance?”

Eli’s question makes Kevin’s eyes go wide. He looks at the older with frowns then he chuckles. “You’re talking nonsense!”

“I’m serious…”

Kevin is silent for a while as he looks at Eli deeply in his eyes. Yes, he’s serious, but he’s really talking nonsense. “Look! First, I’m normal, Eli yah. I like him, but it’s just like a fan who likes his idol. Second, Kris is normal too. If he were not, he would date Luhan, not me, and I’d be fine with it since I’m just a fan. And third…” He is silent again for a moment. He looks hesitated to continue his sentence. “Third… if I were not normal… I’d date you instead of Kris.” Kevin looks down on the floor after saying the last sentence. He feels the heat comes up onto his cheeks. What did I say?

Eli is surprised hearing those sentences, especially the last one. “And you know that I’m normal too, don’t you?” he asks.

Kevin nods. “Help me to pack up my things, will you?” he asks, trying to get rid of the weird conversation by changing the topic.

“Okay,” said Eli then he starts to help Kevin. He is secretely smiling as he packs Kevin’s clothes and then he says, “I love you, Kev!”

Kevin frowns confusedly at the unexpected words as he looks at Eli, who is giving a warm smile at him. Then he smiles back in response. “I love you too, Eli yah…”

 

***

Omg, omg… what did I write? T^T

I tried my best to make this story good and fluff but I think I fail T^T

Sorry for grammatical error(s) and typo mistake(s) and sorry for making you wait for the updates so long T^T

Thank you for you who are subscribing, giving upvote and comment, and reading this story :)