The Dinner

Our First Meeting

Kevin pulls Eli in his arms as he sees him. “I miss you, brother!” he says.

“Miss you too, My Princess,” Eli says. He gets a slap from Kevin because of his words and he just chuckles in response. “Aigoo… aigoo… my Princess is so cute when she’s angry,” Eli pinches Kevin’s cheeks lightly with his fingers.

“Aw! Stop it! That hurts!” Kevin whines and he tries to free his cheeks from Eli’s fingers. “I’m not a girl, Pigeon! I’m Prince!”

Eli rolls his eyes. “You can’t be the Prince because you’re pretty,” he says. “Are you ready for dinner?”

Kevin nods. “Let’s go!” he squeals as he clings his arm with Eli’s.

After they are at the outside of the apartment building, they walk on the sidewalk to their destination, a restaurant, which is not far from there. “Have you been here before?” Eli asks as they arrive in the restaurant.

Kevin shakes his head. “Nope, but my Nuna said the food in here is good,” he answers innocently. “Umm… Eli yah, you order the food, okay? I can’t speak in Chinesse,” he says when he sees a waitress approaching their table.

Eli smiles broadly and nods. He tells the waitress what food they are going to eat. While waiting for the food, they talk everything and laugh. “I’m so happy to meet you, Kev,” he says. “I was so tired, but after meeting you, I’m full with energy again! Thank you.”

Kevin chuckles. “I’m happy to meet you too, Eli yah,” he says. “And you don’t have to thank me. I’m doing what friend should do, okay? And we’re friends, aren’t we?”

“But… really, you don’t have to fly here. You can just wait for me in Korea.”

“But I’m bored while waiting for you,” Kevin pouts. “When will you go to Korea by the way? Have you finished your work in here?”

“My work hasn’t started yet, you know. I’ll fly to Korea-China or China-Korea for a month at least after preparing things for shooting the drama,” Eli answers. “But I’ll go to Korea tomorrow at noon.”

“That’s good!” Kevin exclaims in happiness. “I’ll go to Korea at the same time too. Let’s go home together, okay?”

Eli nods. “You should follow me to Shanghai then.”

Kevin frowns confusedly. “Why?”

“Because my stuffs are in there. And you don’t mind staying in my hotel room, do you?”

Kris chuckles as he sees Eli’s teasing smirk. “Of course I don’t mind it!” he said. “Oh! I need to go to toilet for a minute. I’ll be back soon!”

 

***

 

Kris feels uneasy when the guys besides him looking at him suspiciously. What’s wrong with this guy? He hurriedly washes his hands and when he is about to leave the toilet, that guy stops him by calling his name. Damn! He knows me! Is he a fanboy of mine?

“Are you Kris Wu Yifan?” that guy asks in English.

“Yes, I’m Kris Wu Yifan,” Kris responds, in English as well, and he smiles politely at the guy.

The guy gasps surprisedly as he closes his mouths with his hands.“Oh my God! I’m not dreaming? You’re really Kris Wu Yifan?” he asks in disbelief.

Kris nods. “Yes, I’m really Kris Wu Yifan,” he repeats.

“I’m U-KISS’ Kevin,” the guy says as he extends his hand for a handshake. “We’ve met before two years ago in ISAC for the first time.”

Kris grabs Kevin’s hand and shakes it. He frowns for a while as he looks at Kevin suspiciously. He starts to believe that it is really U-KISS’ Kevin who is standing in front of him after Kevin drops his glasses. “Nice to meet you, sunbaenim!” he greets Kevin in Korean.

Kevin chuckles. “You can speak in English if you want to, you know. You’re not Korean anyway, but your Korean is good!” he shows his thumbs up to Kris. “And don’t call me sunbaenim. Just call me Kevin. I’m younger than you, hyung.”

“But still you’re my sunbae, Kevin-ssi,” Kris says. “Just call me Kris or… gege? I’m not Korean, so yeah…” he stops for a while because he is confused what to say more. “Do you want to have dinner with us?”

“Us?” Kevin asks confusedly.

“Well, I’m having dinner with my friend, Luhan. We book a room.”

“Ah… that’s why we didn’t see you around us.”

“We?” Kris asks confusedly this time.

Kevin nods. “I’m with my friend too, Eli. You’ve met him also,” he answers. “Is it okay if we join you guys?”

“Of course yes, why not?” Kris smiles at Kevin. “I’ll wait for you in our room. It’s in the corner of the restaurant.”

 

***

 

Eli is surprised to see a familiar guy in the room where Kevin takes him in and it seems like that guy is also surprised with his presence. “You’re that Mr. Miss?” Eli asks.

Luhan rolls his eyes after hearing that question. “Seriously… what’s wrong with you, dude?” Now Luhan cannot hold his feelings anymore. He is fed up with those girlies things. “Who are you exactly?” he asks.

“Don’t be rude, Lu!” Kris warns. “They’re our sunbaes from U-KISS, Kevin and Eli.”

“Umm… excuse me,” cut Kevin in English with an uneasy tone. “Can you guys speak in English? I don’t understand what you’re talking about.”

Three of them look at Kevin then Eli and Kris chuckle.

“It’s okay, Kevin-ssi,” Kris says then he gives a sign to Eli and Kevin to have a seat in front of them. Now Kris knows that the guy who walked side by side with Luhanwas Eli after he pays attention at Eli’s appearance. “So, what are you guys doing in here?”

“Well, I prepared for my upcoming drama and my Princess is giving me a visit,” Eli answers, which makes Kris, Luhan, and Kevin choke.

“What?Princess?” Kris and Luhan ask in unison.

Kevin nudges Eli as he rolls his eyes. “Seriously, Eli yah… can you just stop it?” he asks.

“Why? You’re beautiful and prettier than any girl in this world and…”

“Ahem!” Kris clears his throat, trying to get attention. “Kevin is pretty, but my little Princess is prettier,” he says as he hugs Luhan’s shoulder.

“Ew! Stop it, Kris!” said Luhan. “I’m manly!”

“Yeah! And I’m not pretty. I’m handsome!” Kevin pouts at Eli then he looks at Kris with blushing cheeks. “But if you want to call me pretty, I’ll be fine, Kris,” he says to tallest one.

“YAH!”

Eli thinks he is the only onewho is shouting at Kevin, but there is Luhan who does the same thing and it makes Kris frowns, and so does Eli.

Luhan suddenly hugs Kris’ waist tightly and gives a deathly stare at Kevin. “That pretty word is only for me when it comes out of Kris’ lips,” he says.

“Oh my God… what’s exactly happening in here?” asked Kris then pulls himself from Luhan. He wants to make the oldest one jealous, but he does not have a heart to do so. It will make Kevin suffer. He can feel Kevin’s interest on him and he appreciates him. “Let’s just eat the food! It won’t taste good if it’s cold.”

 

***