My Baby You

Short Story of YulKrys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

My Baby You

 

05th April 2016, Tuesday, 07:40 a.m.

YulKrys Mansion: Master bedroom

Yul POV

 

I stare at her sleeping face. Unconsciously I smile at the sight of my love life. We've just got married yesterday and last night is our first night. She's so shy last night.

 

She's officially mine now. I always smile at the fact that she's my wife now. My sleepyhead baby is still sleeping. I caressed her head and peck her lips softly. She's still . for me.

 

For some reason it does feel aching down there. My buddy seems want to enter her again. I take off the blanket from our body and hovered on top of her, making her stirred from her sleep.

 

"Oppa.." She look at me and cupped my face. "Morning.." She smile.

 

"Morning, baby.." I said and peck her lips. I can feel her hands travel to my waist then to my .

 

"Uh? You're wearing pant already? Thats not fair. I'm gonna wear mine too then." She said with a pout and push me gently to get her short pant.

 

 

 

After done wearing her short pant and shirt, she join me on the bed again. She sit on my laps with her legs wrap around my waist. I just look at her as I wrap my arms around her waist.

 

"Why did you look at me that way?" She asked.

 

"Soojung-ah." I call her name.

 

"Uh? Yes it's me." She answer me confusedly.

 

"Damn I'm so lucky to have you as my wife. I'm so lucky that I'm the only one you choose to love and spend time with for the rest of your life."

 

"I am thankful too, oppa. But I'm scared."

 

"Why? Who make you scared?"

 

"Hayoung-shi..."

 

"You don't have to be scared, baby. If she hurt you again after this, I'll be the one who punish her."

 

"Thats not what I'm scared of."

 

"Then what is it?"

 

"She might take you away from me."

 

"Stop babbling a weird words, baby. My eyes only for you. My heart only belongs to you." I said as I pulled her for a hug. She must be feel insecured again.

 

 

 

Dining Room - 08:30 a.m.

 

"When did you learned to cook this thing?" I asked.

 

"A few weeks ago? I guess." She answer me with an unsured tone.

 

"It's delicious baby."

 

"Eat a lot. It's a long way to go."

 

We're going to have a vacation at Maldives. Kwon family, Jung family and our friends are invited to join the vacation. It's 3 days 2 night vacation. I'm looking forward for the thing they had prepared for us.

 

...

 

"Cooking again? Come and join me eat first Soojung-ah."

 

"I'll join you later okay? I need to cook this or you might starve later."

 

"Baby, aren't we going there by flight? Why did you so worried if I starve? I can eat in flight." I said with a smile.

 

"But I want you to eat from what I cook. Not from the plane." She pout as she cross her arms now.

 

Aigoo Krystal Jung. You're making me fall in love with you even more. I get up and back hugging her. "Omooo, arasso baby. I will be glad than ever if I can eat what you cook every day."

 

"Rea...lly?" She asked in such a cute way. Oh my god, I'm melting again because of this little Ice Princess.

 

"Jongmal.." I said and release a hug. I stare at her and peck her lips. "Do you want me to help you?"

 

"No. Just sit and watch me."

 

I shook my head and smile. "Okay. Anything for my baby Jung~"

 

 

 

Master Bedroom - 09:07 a.m.

 

"Have you done baby?" I asked. "I like the way you tie your hair that way the most." I said with a silly grin.

 

"Really? Should I always tie my hairs this way?"

 

"Of course you should but even though you didn't tie it that way, still my Soojung is the prettiest girl in my world."

 

"S.W.E.E.T. T.A.L.K.E.R." She said to me and smirk.

 

"Thats for my baby only." I said as I watch her walk towards me. I wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her forehead. "I love you, baby."

 

"I love you too, oppa."

 

"Lets go. They are probably waiting for us."

 

 

 

Incheon Airport - 10:02 a.m.

 

"Baby, wake up. We're here."

 

"Hmm.. I'm sleepy, oppa.."

 

"You can continue your sleep later okay." I caressed her head and peck her crown.

 

"Okay.." She nodded and yawn. "Where are the other?"

 

"They are waiting for us at the restaurant on the second floor. Lets go."

 

 

 

Chinese Restaurant - 10:13 a.m.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo." We greet them and bowed.

 

"Omo omo newlyweds." My umma and her mom said in unison.

 

"Umma.." I said with a smile and wrap my right arm around her shoulder.

 

"Have you guys eat?" My appa asked.

 

"Yes appa. My wife cook this morning." I answer him proudly making my baby blush.

 

"Aigoo, you're doing well Soojung-ah." Jessica interupt and hug her little sister tightly while merong at me playfully.

 

"She's mine. Don't hug her for too long Sica noona."

 

"What?! Sica noona?!" She asked with her eyes widen or more like she's giving him a horror looks.

 

"Since I'm married to your little sister so I should called you noona right?" I asked but only get a punch from Jessica. Then we laugh.

 

"Unnie. Don't punch my seobang too hard." Krystal said while caressing my arm. I merong at Jessica then we laugh again.

 

...

 

"Kids, lets go. It's time to go." My appa said while dad just smile at me.

 

"Lets go baby." I said to her and peck her crown. Once again making all of them produce a "Uuuuu, waaaa" sound.

 

There are so many people join us. Not to mention my baby Jung's past boyfriend and crush are here too. I don't even understand why on earth they can be here.

 

End Of Yul POV

 

 

 

In The Flight - 11:00 a.m.

Krystal POV

 

"It's going to take 8 hours, 19 minutes to arrived at Maldives. You can continue your sleep." He said to me.

 

"I wanna spend time with you.. Anyway, tell me if you're hungry.."

 

"Arasso princess.." He smile and peck my left temple.

 

I smile shyly at him. Kwon Yul, my husband. A guy that understand me the most and a guy that love me the most. I'm too lucky to have him, he's hot.

 

"Baby.. Are you sleepy?" He asked as he saw me yawn.

 

"A little.."

 

"Sleep. I don't want you to get a headache." He said worriedly.

 

Aww my seobang is so cute. Talking about 'seobang' thingy, Sica unnie said I stole her nickname for Yul oppa. We fight over that name at home like a little kids do but he don't know about it. We never mentioned it to him. Kekeke.

 

"But can you eat first before I sleep?" I plead.

 

"Sure.." He said with a wide grin.

 

 

 

Ibrahim Nasir International Airport, Maldives - 08:05 p.m.

 

"Wear your sunglasses baby.." He remind me. Yes. We have arrived at Maldives! I'm so excited.

 

"Wow.. There are many your fans here.." I said as I look at the banner they are holding right now.

 

"Oppa! Yul oppa!" A fans shout my seobang name. Damn. I can't blame them. My Kwon Yul is too hot to resist. I turned my face at him and show him my pouting lips for a few second.

 

He look at me and smile. "Such a cutie." He whisper at my ear making me blush. Aish, this guy never failed to make me smile.

 

...

 

"Kids, hurry up. We are going to the resort now. We will use speedboat to get there." My dad informed all of them. "Princesses, lets go.." Dad said as he look at me and Sica unnie while smiling.

 

"Yes, dad."

 

"Seems like the princesses are excited, uncle." Kai said with a smile but my dad ignore him. It's making Kai lowering his head.

 

"Krys, let me carry your luggage.." My Yul said as he pull my luggage.

 

"Krys?" Duh, why did he call me by name for all of a sudden?

 

"Yes. Why?"

 

"Why 'Krys'? Why not baby? Jagiya? Honey? Princess?" I asked him. Something is not right.

 

"Okay. Lets go baby, jagiya, honey, princess." He grin playfully at me. I just look at him with suspicious eyes.

 

 

 

Speedboat - 08:30 p.m.

 

We have arrived at the public transport. My Yul is wrapping his right arm around my shoulder right now as we stand side by side. We are waiting for our turn to get into the boat. It can only takes 4 person per ride. Mom, dad, appa and umma are going there first.

 

I turn and face him. "Oppa.." I call.

 

"Hmm?" He's humming as he look at me. Damn, those eyes.

 

"Why Krys?" I asked in a serious tone. Hoping that he will tell me the reason why he's behaving like that.

 

"Nothing.. It's just because of my stupid jealousy.." Oh. Oh. Is that so? I grin at the thought.

 

"You don't have to get jealous oppa.. You're the only for me.. Besides, we had married.." I caressed his chest and lean my head on in.

 

"I'm not jealous anymore.. It's just for a while.." He hug me tight.

 

"Yah. Yah. Kwon Yul. Don't hug my sister for too long. She's mine too!" I lift my head and found Sica unnie smirk playfully at me. There she goes, pranking us again uh?

 

"Yuwree-ah.." This time it's Fany unnie. Gosh this two.

 

"What's up Fany?" My Yul asked with a big smile on his face. Damn! I turned my face to him and show my pouting lips. Please just ignore them and pay attention at me only. Only me. I silently pray in my head.

 

Yul smile at me and caressed my cheek. "Baby, save that pout to me later. I don't want other people look at that pout." He whisper. Making me smile. Keke.

 

"By the way, lets ride the boat together.. You too Fany-ah.." Sica unnie said in a serious tone and Fany unnie just nodded. They must be tired of fooling around.

 

"Ne unnie.." I said to her and move to her side. Side hugging my sister.

 

 

 

W Maldives: Room 107 - 10:04 p.m.

 

"It feels so nice." I said as I lay on bed. Yes, we just arrived here. It is such a tiring day. I close my eyes and sigh in relief. Just then I feel someone lean beside me. It's non other that my Yul. I turned my body and face him. He's still closing his eyes.

 

"Tired?" I asked.

 

"A little.." He answer.

 

"I want to take a bath for a while.." I said and get up to take a bath.

 

"I'll be waiting.." He said in such a gentle tone. Gosh.

 

End Of Krystal POV

 

 

 

Yul POV

 

She's taking a bath. Hmm, what took her so long? I sit up and open our luggage. Aha! I grin in such a naughty way right now I guess. I take off my long pant and wear a short pant only. After done changing, I sit on the bed again and play the games in my phone.

 

Just then I hear the door open. She's going out from the shower room with only a white towel wrapping her whole body. I really want to pounce on my wife right now. Damn this hormone. I curse in my head.

 

"Don't you want to take a bath?" She asked as she's drying her hairs using a hair dryer.

 

I shook my head to her question. "It's cold.." I said and approached her. "Done drying your hair?" I asked.

 

She look at me confusedly and nodded. "Why?"

 

"Because.. I'm thinking to send you to heaven right now.." I said with this ert grin on my face.

 

"Aish.." She said and pinch my arm softly.

 

"So.." I said as I wrap my arms around her waist. "Can I?" I whisper.

 

She's shivering because of my whisper but she just nodded with a shy smile.

 

"I want to hear your magic word." I request as I turned her and back hugging her. We walk to the window.

 

She turned and face me while putting her hands on my chest. "Make love to me Kwon Yul. Give me your everything. Give me yours and we'll make a gorgeous baby together. Tonight." She whisper at my right ear ily. Damn Jung Soojung.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter