Every Day I Love You [III]

Short Story of YulKrys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Every Day I Love You [III]

 

06th January 2019, Sunday, 06:00 a.m.

Apgujeong Centre Apartment: House 245.

Master Bedroom.

 

Yul stirred from his sleep as he can’t find his wife anywhere around him. He reached for his phone that is on the desk beside the bed. “Soojung?” He called out and rubbed his eyes to have a clear vision.

 

She didn’t answer him so he decided to get up. “Baby? Where are you?” He wears the fluffy slippers then begin to look around for her. His hairs are a mess.

 

Yul walked pass by the shower room. He gets in to freshen up his mouth and wash his face. “Just where is she?” He thought while wiping his face with the towel.

 

“Baby?” He starts calling out for her again after walked out from the shower room. “Baby?”

 

..

 

Krystal on the other hand is busy in the closet room. She stopped her action once in a while as she heard someone is calling for her. She shrugged it off thinking that she heard things. They had packed a few things last night but decided to continue doing it this morning.

 

“Baby?” The voice is getting near.

 

“Huh? He’s already awake?” She mumbles and peek outside only to find her husband with a messy haired. He’s only in his boxer.

 

“Babe?” She called out and she succeed in getting his attention.

 

He smiled widely. “There you are.”

 

“I’m here. Come.” She said while spreading her arms wide. He walked towards her and envelope her in his bear like hugs. “I was busy choosing the clothes for us which in result I can’t hear you calling out my name. I’m sorry.”

 

“It is fine. I just can’t find you near me. You know you’re the most huggable teddy for me.” He spined her around in result it makes her giggles. “Good morning.” He pecked her lips.

 

“I know and good morning too.” She smiles and intertwined their hand once he put her down. “Babe, what kind of clothes that you want to bring? I packed your favourite one but you can recheck them.”

 

Let me see.” He goes through the backpack that Krystal packed for him and as usual she knows him the best. “It’s all set. Thanks, baby. You’re great as always.”

 

“Then it’s done! I’m done packing.”

 

“I’ll bring it down later and as of today I’ll prepare the breakfast. You go and get ready.” He said and peck her forehead before he makes ways to the kitchen.

 

 

 

Gimpo Airport, Lobby – 09:07 a.m.

 

Before they head to the Gimpo Airport, they stopped by the Jung Mansion because the TaengSic couple are there and they want to greet goodbye to her parents too. The women bring two luggage each while the men only bring a hiking backpack with them.

 

Taeng and Yul drive their own car to the airport. They purposely avoid choosing the taxi because it’s easier for them to go home once they arrived back here later on. The flight is on 10 a.m. so they take their time with the luggage and everything.

 

“This feels like our first honeymoon.” Taeng said.

 

Jessica nods. “It brings back the old days.”

 

Krystal and Yul are holding each other hand while dragging the luggage. They walk behind of the TaengSic couple. “It’s been so long since I stepped my foot in airport.” Yul said as he looked around. “It does feels great.”

 

“Of course. It’s good to be away from home for a while. We should go with kids for the next trip. Don’t you think?” She asked.

 

He nods. “They’ll surely feel happy to hear that.”

 

 

The Shilla Jeju, Jeju Island.

Room 0201 - 11:16 a.m.

 

After 25 minutes flight and 36 minutes’ drive they finally arrived at the hotel. They’ve booked two big room that only next to each other. It’s totally gives off a honeymoon vibe. The view is too great that you can’t recognize whether it’s real or it just an illusion.

 

Krystal reached for the curtain and open the sliding door. The cold breeze entered the room which makes her sighed in relief. Yul joined her a little bit later as he’s giving her a back hugged.

 

“We really need to be back here again with kids.” He said.

 

She caressed his hands that are wrapped around her waist and turned her head to the left to peck his cheek. “Yes, we should. This is going to be a reward for them after the hard work at school.”

 

“It can be a booster for them to work harder too. Sooreum would really love this.” He said with a smile on his face.

 

Krystal frown. “You’re spoiling your daughter too much.”

 

“I do know the limit. Besides, she’s the only princess in the family. I wanted to give the best for her before another man do.”

 

“I thought I’m the only princess in the family.” She bites her lips as she said that.

 

He released the hugged and turned her to face him but he found her already smiling so widely. She’s becoming so playful as she aged. He still remembered in the old days that she will pouted and sulking all day.

 

“You’re my queen, Soojung.”

 

“I know.” She pouted a little and play with his collared. She looked up to meet his gaze and pecked his lips then she proceeds to hug him real tight. “I miss spending time with you like this.” She rubbed her cheek on his chest as if asking to be patted on the head.

 

He kissed her crown and hugged her while caressing her back. “I miss it too. Lets do anything we want while we can.” He then looked at his wrist watch. “Lets go and have lunch.”

 

She nods. “But first lets take a few photos here.”

 

“Don’t tell me you want to make our babies jealous?”

 

Krystal just gave him a mysterious smile.

 

..

 

They had an ice cream at the park as they done with lunch. They sit on the grass while enjoying the warm breeze. “So perfect.” Taeng said as he scooped the ice cream.

 

“We should buy something for our kids later.” Jessica said which Taeng nods at it.

 

“Yujoon is still whining about the photo I send them.” Krystal said as she chuckles.

 

“What can he do when his mommy is such a naughty one?” Yul shook his head with a smile.

 

Krystal’s smile turned to a frown as she opened up the Instagram. “What?”

 

“Why?” Jessica asked.

 

Krystal showed her the phone and Jessica lean close to see the content of it. “Omo, he got himself a girlfriend only on his second day college?! The caption is ‘Thanks jagi for buying me a lunch’. Wow that’s so sweet of him.”

 

“Yujae?” Taeng asked as he stopped eating.

 

“Let me take a look, Soojung.” Yul looked at it. “Ah, this girl was there that day waiting for Yujae when we send him to college. I bet they know each other since high school.” He calmly explained.

 

“You’re not mad?” Taeng asked.

 

“Why would I? As long as he never ignores his studies then it is fine for me.”

 

“You’re so different from Taengoo.” Jessica chuckles. “I still remember when our Leeyeon post about his girlfriend and Taeng got really mad that he made fuss about it.”

 

“And you’re cool with that? Totally not what I expected since Soojung is so overprotective when she learned that Yujae got himself a girl.” Yul let out a small laugh.

 

“Is it that funny to you?” Krystal asked as she glare.

 

“Of course not.” He patted her head. “You’re the cutest.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter