Because Of Me

Short Story of YulKrys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Because Of Me

 

07th November 2016, Monday, 08:00 a.m.

YulKrys Mansion: Dining Room.

 

"Mrs. Kim, where is Soojung?" Yuri asked his maid while his gaze is focus on the newspaper.

 

"She's at the pool right now, Sir." The old woman answer him.

 

"What is she doing?" He asked curiously and put the newspaper on the left side of the table.

 

"Madam is having her breakfast. She told me to bring the breakfast there."

 

"Arasso. Thank you." Yuri nodded at her and smile.

 

 

 

Since they got married, YulKrys never eat at the same table when they are in their house. Krystal always refused to eat together at the same table with him. Well actually Krystal was forced to marry him. She already have someone special in her life when her parents and unnie forced her to marry him.

 

Yuri opposed the marriage too at first but as he didn't have a choice so he just accept it and marry her. He knew it's going to be hard if he marry her but he accept this challenge since he can't said no to it. This marriage happened because of Jessica's last wish. Yes, Yuri was Jessica's future fiancee. Both YulSic got into an accident that day..

 

 

Flashback

 

30th September 2015, Wednesday, 04:00 p.m.

Seoul Hospital: Emergency Section.

 

"Help! Help!" Yuri screamed as he lift Jessica in bridal style as he entered the hospital. "Doctor! Nurse! Help her! She's bleeding a lot!" He shouted.

 

The doctor and nurse rushed to Yuri's side and help him to bring Jessica to the Emergency Room. Yuri follow them to the ER but he was not allowed to get in. He sit on the chair and pull his hair frustratingly.

 

"Sir, you need to get a treatment too. There are a lot of wound on your body." A nurse said.

 

"No I'm okay. Please go and save my girl first please." He kneeled in front of the nurse.

 

"B-But sir.."

 

"Please! Just please.." He's sobbing hard at the moment and then the nurse nodded and get into the ER too. Yuri reached for his phone and informed her family and friends about Jessica's condition.

 

 

 

A few minutes later her family and friends arrived at the ER. They found Yuri sitting on the floor with an empty look in his eyes. "Omo Yuwree-ah.." Tiffany approached him and hug him tight as she's kneeling in front of him. "Shh. Shh."

 

Mr., Mrs. Jung and Krystal were hugging each other while praying silently for Jessica.

 

"It's my fault, Fany. It's my fault." He mumbles.

 

Taeyeon eyes widen as he saw a blood flowing from Yuri's jacket. "Yah, Yuri-ah! You're bleeding!" Taeyeon shouted as Tiffany release the hugged quickly and stared at Yuri.

 

"Yah, Yuwree, lets go and treat your wound!"

 

"No.. I want to stay here please let me stay.." Yuri begged.

 

 

 

"Who is Jessica Jung family?" A doctor just get out from the ER asked.

 

"Us!" The Jungs said but Yuri was the first one to appear in front of the doctor. "He's Jessica's man." Mr. Jung said.

 

"I'm sorry.. We have tried our best.. I'm truly sorry Woosung-ah.. I didn't manage to save your daughter.. I'm so sorry my friend.." Dr. Kang said in a sad tone and bowed at them. Dr. Kang is Mr. Jung best friend.

 

Hearing that, Yuri get into the room immediately. He sit beside the bed while holding her hands. "No.... No...." Yuri mumbles as he cry. His friends just eyeing him with a sad eyes. "You can't leave me.. Please baby.. Jebal.." He's sobbing hard.

 

 

 

A few days after a funeral, the Kwons and Jungs gathered at the hotel for a dinner. Both Yuri and Krystal invited to join the dinner.

 

"So since everyone are here.. Lets just straight to the point.." Mr. Jung said and wipe his mouth with a tissue. "I want both of you to get marry. It's not only my wish but it was also Jessica'a wish."

 

"But dad, I already have Taemin oppa." Krystal said.

 

"We don't agree that idea. We don't like him for you. Please Soojung, it's your unnie last wish."

 

"No......" Krystal whine.

 

"Maybe we should give her a time Woosung-ah."

 

"No. We can't wait for any longer Sangwoo. We need to decide it tonight." Mr. Jung said strictly. "What about you?" He turned gaze at Yuri this time.

 

"I opposed it... Look, I just lost Sica... I just lost my beloved one... How could you guys to this?" Yuri asked while shook his head.

 

"Just follow our decision. Don't make things hard." Mr. Kwon said.

 

Yuri sigh. "Why did I need to marry Soojung? I only thought her as my little sister. I have dated Sica for a long time already and I have set in my mind that Soojung is my little sister only." He said.

 

"Thats right.. I think of Yul oppa as my big brother only since he's with my unnie.. Please.. Stop this marriage.." Krystal begged.

 

Mr. Jung sigh. "I had hired a personal investigator to keep an eye on Taemin. I got an information that he hit her mother and sister. How can you ever think to make that kind of guy a husband? Will he take a good care of you Soojung? There are many reason why we don't like him for you actually."

 

"No, thats not true! You just made a story to make him look bad right?"

 

"Thats the truth! Please Soojung. Your sister never ask you to do anything for her for all of this time right?" Mrs. Jung asked in a soft tone.

 

"I'm leaving.." Yuri suddenly said and get up.

 

"Do not be rude Kwon Yuri." Mr. Kwon said.

 

"Just do whatever you want. At least give us a few months to think. It's not a small matter. Because we're gonna live with our partner forever." Yuri said cooly even though he know that no matter how he opposed the marriage, his parents will still forced him to marry her.

 

End Of Flashback

 

 

 

Yuri POV

 

Though I keep blaming myself for that incident but my friends told me that it was not my fault at all. It was the truck driver fault because he was driving in a drunk state. It takes a few months later for me to get marry with Krystal. The plan is still carry on, they made me married with Krystal too.

 

It's been 5 months since we got married and there's no change at all. I admit it that I learn to forget Jessica even though it feels like I'm going to die to bear the pain of the fact that I can't be with her anymore. She has gone forever.

 

Even though Krystal got a lot of similarity that Jessica have but my heart seems hard to love her. Well I do love Krystal actually but not too hard. "Mrs. Kim, I'm done eating.. I want to talk to her for a while.." I said to my maid and she just nodded.

 

 

 

Swimming Pool - 08:17 a.m.

 

She's sipping her coffee while taking a picture of her breakfast. Maybe she's updating her Instagram. I walk towards her and join her sit at the table beside the pool. "When will your schedule start for today?" I asked her but she act like I'm not there with her. She act like she's all alone there.

 

"Soojung, when will your schedule start for today?" I asked again. I'm used of this and I still can endure this.

 

"Told you don't called me Soojung!" She said in a cold tone.

 

"Okay sorry. Now answer my question." I surrender.

 

"My schedule start on 10:00 am and I'm going there on my own. I'll drive and please stop asking me the same question!" She finally answer me then she get up and leave me there alone. Yeah, I asked her about that every morning. I should stop asking that question from now on. *sigh* I really can't tame this little Jung.

 

 

 

After having my so-little-talk with her, I go upstairs and get ready to work. Well I'm currently working as a Lieutenant General at The Republic of Korea Air Force. I've been working there since 7 years ago. It was hard at first but yeah because I really want it so I work hard for it. Jessica was always there with me, giving me a full support.

 

I go downstairs as I finish getting ready. I look around and didn't find a single trace of her. Bet she's already out for her schedule. Well Krystal is an artist under SME. She is one of a group member called F(X). Even though we are already married, it doesn't feels like we had married at all.

 

Fixing my collar in front of the mirror and the put on the bernard cap on my head. I grin at my handsomeness. Suddenly I start to miss the way Sica put this cap on my head. The way she fix it so seriously like my life depend on it. I smile sadly at the thought.

 

End Of Yuri POV

 

 

 

SM Entertainment: F(x) Dance Practice Room - 12:00 p.m.

 

"Kids, lets take a rest. Good job everyone." Victoria said as they finished practicing.

 

"Yes unnie.." The girls said.

 

They walk to their bag and take a drink from it. "Kids, come here. Lets sit together." Victoria said as she's gesturing the girls to sit in a circle.

 

"Soojung-ah, how? Your relationship with Yul oppa?" Luna asked.

 

"I don't like him unnie. I really don't like him." She pout.

 

"Wae? Wae? Did he do something bad to you?" Luna asked worriedly.

 

"It's not like that.. He really like to ask about my schedule.. He really like to ask! Like, are you going to drive on your own? Have you eat yet?" Krystal said in annoying tone.

 

"But thats good. He take care of you. That is a good thing." Victoria said in motherly tone.

 

"Don't treat him too harsh Soojung-ah.." Amber said in a worried tone.

 

"Let him be. Who told him to marry me? Who told him to agree with the marriage? All my dream to be Taemin oppa's wife are gone and no one care about how I feel!" She said in an angry tone.

 

 

 

YulKrys Mansion: Living Room - 02:17 p.m.

Krystal POV

 

I go home early today. I am so damn tired so I just decided to lay on the couch. As I close my eyes and stretch my body I heard a sound in the kitchen. I jerk up with my eyes widen. It can't be him because it's still early. He's not supposed to be at home at this hour.

 

I get up from the couch nervously and gulp a pound of saliva in my throat. Damn. I hope it's just a rat or something. I walk to the kitchen slowly and peek at the dining table. It's really him. I rolled my eyes due to annoyance. I really don't like to have a conversation with him but I'm curious why did he's home so early.

 

"What are you doing?" I asked as I approached him.

 

He give me a question look and then he look at the glass that he is holding. "Me? I'm thirsty so I'm here to drink a water." He answer with a confused look.

 

Yes. I really really don't like him but I can't deny that he's cute with that face. So this is the face that unnie talked about eh? Okay I better stop day dreaming. "I mean, it's still not 5 o'clock and you're already home?"

 

"Well I got into an accident just now at the field when I trained the intern." He answer me calmly.

 

What?! You're just accident and you didn't tell me at all?! Wait. I shouldn't be mad. I don't like him anyway. He's just a big brother in my eyes. "What?" I asked him.

 

"I acci..dent just now.. Why Krys? Did I said a wrong thing?" He asked me back with unsure tone.

 

"Did you hurt anywhere?" I asked then he look at me with question look again. "Look, I never care about you and I will never care. If I didn't asked you now then what should I answer if someone asked me?"

 

"It's not a car accident if you ever think of that.. Someone shoot me at the shoulder.." He said as he show me the bandage at his shoulder. "The intern mislook at the gun. He don't know that it has a bullet inside."

 

What the..? Did he just told me that he got shoot by a gun? How can he be so calm?!

 

"Don't worry.. None of our family know about this.. I only let you know, Krys.." He smile at me a little.

 

"Why only me?" I'm getting curious.

 

"Because if your unnie is still here then it's only going to be her.. Only her.." He smile a bit more and walk away from the kitchen.

 

I just watch him walk away from me. Fine I don't care about him. Let him be. He's big enough and he can take care of himself. I sigh and and sit on the chair. Why did my heart feels hurt when he mentioned my unnie? I shouldn't be like this didn't I, unnie? I talked to myself again. *sigh*

 

End of Krystal POV

 

 

 

Master Bedroom - 02:48 p.m.

 

"You can have 3 days off.."

 

"But that is too long, Sir."

 

"It's our procedure Kwon Yuri and you must follow it."

 

"All right sir!"

 

"There. There. Get well soon."

 

"Thank you, Sir! Power of unity!"

 

"Ayy, don't be like this. We're on personal phone right now. No need for that."

 

Yuri chuckles. "Yes sir."

 

"Lets hang up now and talk later when you're comeback okay Liutenant?"

 

"Yes sir!" Then they hang up the call.

 

 

 

Yuri lay on the bed and sigh. "Do I really need to live like this forever? This is not the life I've dreamed of. It's a torture. She didn't love me at all so why should I defend this marriage? Me? I do love her. I really do." He thought and close his eyes. Then he fell asleep.

 

He fell asleep for 3 hours and then someone is waking him up. He open his eyes slowly and found her staring at him as she shake his body gently. "Why Krys?" He asked and close his eyes again.

 

"Mom and dad are holding a little party tonight and they ask us to join. All of our relatives are coming."

 

"Arasso.. When we should be there?"

 

"On 6 p.m.?"

 

"What time now?"

 

"05:51 p.m."

 

"What? Why did you wake me up so late?"

 

"Sorry.. You seems enjoyed your sleep too much just now so I let you sleep a little bit more.."

 

He nodded. "Thank you.."

 

"What for?"

 

"For consideration.. For not waking me up that early.."

 

"Hmm.." She show him uninterested face of her.

 

"I will get ready now and I will wait for you in the car." He said and walk to the shower.

 

 

 

Jung Mansion - 06:34 p.m.

 

"We're late.." She said as they walk to the door.

 

"Sorry.." He said and open the door.

 

The Jung are welcoming them happily. YulKrys greet them with a wide smile and give them a hug. Well Yuri only give a hug to the man. He still remember how jealous Jessica was when he hug her cousins or aunts. He smile alone as he flashback those moment.

 

"Whats wrong with him? Smiling like an idiot." Krystal thought. "Yah.." She said to him.

 

"Yah, watch your mouth. Who are you saying 'yah' to huh?" He asked.

 

"So it's only Sica unnie can say 'yah' to you while I can't say that huh?" She asked back.

 

She shook her head and walk away from there. Just then, Rain approached him. "Wae?"

 

"Nothing hyung.." He smile at Rain and shook his head.

 

"Lets talk.." He suggest and Yuri just nodded.

 

 

 

Both Rain and Yuri walk to the garden and sit at the bench nearby.

 

"What is it hyung?"

 

"Waegure Yuri-ah? It seems like it's getting worse." Rain said worriedly.

 

"I don't know hyung.. She's always like that.. Did I being too harsh on her?"

 

"No you're not.. Maybe she's jealous.."

 

"It doesn't matter now. I feel like giving up. I can't take it anymore." Yuri said in a low tone.

 

"What are you saying?" Rain said and patted his shoulder. "Be strong Yuri. Give her another chance. Arasso?"

 

He winch in pain. He patted right at his injured shoulder. "Yah, gwenchana?"

 

"I'm okay.. It's just I hurt my body a bit at my work place just now.." He let out a smile.

 

"You should be careful.." Rain said as he smile at him.

 

"Yes hyung.." He smile back at him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter