It Has To Be You

Short Story of YulKrys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It Has To Be You

 

03rd March 2015, Tuesday, 09:40 a.m.

SM Entertainment: Recording Room.

 

"Yah, I don't see any good thing about her reason to leave you." Soo voice out.

 

He smile bitterly. "I don't know. Maybe she think that this is the best."

 

"Then what do you think?" Taeng asked.

 

"I... How can she leave me just like that? Just like a wind..." He said followed by a blank stare.

 

"Come on Yul. Why don't you fight for her? I can't bear to see you suffering like this." He frown.

 

Yul stop his track and face his friend. "Taeng, why should I fight for her? She's the one who decided to leave. There's nothing I can do. I can't force her you know."

 

"Can you just try to talk to her? It won't hurt." Taeng patted his shoulder.

 

He just smile and shook his head.

 

...

 

"Finally it's done." Soo said as they done recording their new song.

 

"Right? I am so relief."

 

"I want to go out for a while." Yul said and get out from the recording room.

 

 

 

As he open the door he saw Jessica. They immediately greet each other. These two doesn't have any problem. It's just between Krystal and him.

 

"Done?" She asked.

 

"Yes.. I want to walk around the Han River for a while.. I need a fresh air.. Wants to join?"

 

"Sure.. Besides, I've something to talk to you.."

 

"Lets go." He let out a small smile.

 

 

 

Han River - 11:31 a.m.

 

"So, what is it that you want to talk about?" He start as they take a seat on the bench.

 

"It's about Soojung."

 

"Oh." That's the only word he can said.

 

"Oppa.." Jessica call out softly.

 

"What is it about her Sica? Is she sick?"

 

"Hmm.." She said while nodded.

 

He turn his head to her almost immediately. "What? Is it serious?"

 

"Yes.. It's her heart that in pain.. Oppa, I know it's my baby sister fault for leaving you but can you make it up to her again? She's so in pain.."

 

"No matter how much I want her back but I rather chose not to do anything." He smile bitterly and shook his head.

 

"Why?"

 

"She's the one who pushed me away. You're there too that day. Don't you remember?"

 

She nodded. "Oppa.. Can't you come back to her? She still loves you.."

 

"How did you know about that, Sica?" He asked in a low tone.

 

"I know my little one so well.."

 

"I will think about it later.." He said while patted her head and sigh.

 

 

 

SM Entertainment: Hallway - 12:11 p.m.

 

Yul and s are on their way to the cafeteria but they accidentally found Krystal and Kai on their way there. Krystal didn't dare to look at him at all. It seems like he didn't exist.

 

Taeng sigh and patted his shoulder. "Lets get something nice to eat."

 

"Hmm." Yul nodded.

 

 

 

Cafeteria - 12:24 p.m.

 

"Now I know the reason why you seems hard to talk to her." Taeng said.

 

Yul just let out a smile.

 

"But, do you still want to talk with her if you get a chance to?" Soo asked.

 

"Of course I will. I need to make her clear all of this problem."

 

"Then go and talk to her now." Soo said whille pointing at Krystal who's sitting at the table not too far away from them and she is alone.

 

"But there's too many people here, SNSD, Red Velvet, EXO, SHINee, SJ's hyung."

 

"You can't just let go of this chance." Hyo said.

 

"Hmm, okay." Yul said and walk to her table.

 

...

 

"I have something to talk about." Yul said as he take a seat in front of her.

 

"There's nothing to talk about." Krystal said while frowning.

 

"You still need to explain the reason why you leave me." He said.

 

"Stop it. There's so many people are looking at us." She glare at him. A serious glare one not a playful glare that she always gave him back in the days.

 

"Yah, Jung Soojung.." He called out her name helplessly and smile bitterly. "What I've been done that makes you turn over 180 degrees like this?"

 

"Stop asking.." She said while shook her head.

 

Seeing how much she changed, seeing how much she doesn't need him making his heart breaking even more. As he can't take that look in her eyes, he walk away from there without saying anything.

 

...

 

He walk to the usual place, rooftop. The place he'll always went to if he wants to compose a song or to get a fresh air. His heart seems to be holding too much burden until it makes him feel nothing.

 

"Yul-ah.."

 

He turned to the right side and found his sister is smiling at him. "Noona."

 

She take a seat and hug him. "It must be hard for you right?" She asked while caressing his back.

 

"You saw me and her earlier?"

 

"I was in there too."

 

Yul sigh and tears begin to pour out. He just let all of his tears out as he don't have a strength to keep it by himself anymore. "Noona, what's my fault? I must have not been good enough for her right?"

 

"Shh, you're always the best one for her. She must have her own reason for leaving you like that. Just wait, she will tell you when she's ready."

 

"I can't wait anymore. It's been 4 months since that day." He's sobbing.

 

"Stop crying. Don't you have a schedule after this?"

 

"Noona, can't you just let me cry? Just this once." He asked.

 

"Yah, do you want umma to punish you for being such a pampered guy?" Boa said for comfort.

 

Yul then smile a bit. "Noona.." He said in a warning tone. "Should I move on?"

 

"Please know her answer first.. I don't want you to regret it if you move on and then knowing that she still loves you.. Got me right chingu?"

 

 

 

Meeting Room - 01:17 p.m.

 

"Feeling better?" Hyo asked as Yul enter the meeting room.

 

"Yeah, thanks to my noona. By the way, what are we doing here?"

 

"Sooman sunbae-nim want us to make a charity program for the people who in need with F(X)." Taeng said carefully while observing Yul's face.

 

"I see.." Yul nodded. "But, why must this happened? Why out of all...F(X)?" He asked in a low tone.

 

"We arranged this for you, Yul. We want you to be happy like the old time again." Taeng thought while look at Yul.

 

"It's okay, it won't hurt." Hyo said while patted his shoulder.

 

"Looks like they're here." Soo said and the president enter along with F(X)'s member.

 

...

 

"You guys will travel in one van." Sooman said.

 

"What? How?" Soo asked.

 

"I want one of the boys become a driver. It's up to you to choose who a driver is."

 

"Sure sunbae-nim.." Victoria said.

 

"This is the work paper. It has an information about those people that we're going to give a fund. I want you guys to discuss it among yourself to make the program becomes more and more interesting. I'll leave for now." Sooman said and leave them alone.

 

...

 

"Should we dance for them? The dorky one?" Hyo asked with a smile.

 

"I agree!" Soo answer.

 

"Me too!" Victoria and Amber said in unison.

 

"Just do anything you want.. Informed me later what to do all right Taeng?"

 

"Where are you going, Yul?"

 

"Just wanted to walk around for a bit. The air here is suffocating me." Yul answer.

 

Krystal just look at Yul. She's about to tear up but she held it in.

 

 

 

SM Entertainment: Meeting Room.

 

"So, Taeng oppa is gonna be a driver?" Victoria asked for a confirmation as she's ready to write it on a piece of paper to give to the president later.

 

"Yes I am."

 

"Okay then it's done!" She said happily.

 

"Can you read it again Vic?" Soo asked.

 

"Yes. First we're going to give some food and money to the people in need and then we're going to gathered them in one place and we're gonna cook together for a dinner. After that mission complete!" She said happily.

 

"You guys can also bring any other thing to give to them later." Taeng added.

 

"When we will be going?" Krystal voice out.

 

"It's tomorrow on 9 a.m." Taeng answer.

 

"Dae~" Krystal said with a smile.

 

 

 

Jung Mansion: Jessica's Room - 08:20 p.m.

 

"Unnie, can you help me?" Krystal asked as she is standing at Jessica's bedroom door.

 

"Sure.."

 

They then walk to Krystal's room.

 

 

 

Krystal's Room - 08:24 p.m.

 

"So F(X) and BG's are going to Goyang to help people in need. We're just going for a day and I want you to recommend me what should I bring." A younger one asked as they both settle on the bed.

 

"Aigoo my little ugly one didn't know what to bring uh?" Jes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter