Every Day I Love You [II]

Short Story of YulKrys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Every Day I Love You [II]

 

05th January 2019, Saturday, 11:00 a.m.

Apgujeong Centre Apartment: House 245.

Living Room.

 

"Where are they?" Krystal asked as she take a seat beside her husband who is busy watching a movie.

 

"They are in their room. Dress up." He answer.

 

She sigh and lean her head on his shoulder. "Forward this house is gonna be so lonely again without the kids making a loud noise in the morning." She complained.

 

He tear his gaze from TV and give a full attention to his wife. "You're going to see them in two weeks. That's not going to be long, baby." He peck on the top of her head and wrap his arm around her shoulder to pull her closer.

 

 

 

Krystal POV

 

"Hubby..." I called as I play with his fingers.

 

"Hm?" He's humming and he keep kissing on top of my head.

 

"Can we pay a visit at my house later after we send Sooreum and Yujoon off?" I carefully asked. "Unnie said she's staying there for two days now."

 

"Sure, baby. Anything you want to do. I'll be your best driver. Besides, I want to meet with that midget too." He said causing me to smile at it.

 

"You're always the best driver for me and you know that but then again can you stop calling Taeng oppa as a midget?" I chuckles. “That’s not nice thing to say. He’s cute.”

 

"Awww you're siding him now?" He pretended to sulk.

 

I look up and place my chin on his shoulder. "Hey there handsome. Look at me. Hey look at me." I whisper.

 

He shook his head with a smile but he still do what I told him to do. He raise his brows at me with a question look. I lean closer and bite his lower lips softly while pulling it slowly before I peck it fully. He grin and peck my lips back.

 

"Tell me. Do you need something? Just ask. Who knows this handsome man can fulfil it for you?" He said.

 

"Can we go somewhere and where we can spend time with just the two of us other than here? It has been so long since we go on trip." I finally said what I wanted after doubting about it for so many times.

 

He nods. "I take a week off starting this Monday so lets go. Lets go somewhere and spend time with only the two of us." He said causing me to grin from ear to ear. I'm super happy right now!

 

"Really?" I asked for a confirmation.

 

"Really."

 

"Promise?"

 

"I promise, Soojung." He peck my forehead and smile at me. A smile that I love. He is really the best!

 

“Assa! I will check my schedule and we can plan about it afterward.”

 

 

 

Gangnam-do, Seoul - 02:14 p.m.

Jung Mansion: Living Room.

 

After sending our kids to their respective dorm we drive to my parents' house. I'm so excited to meet them all. As far as I remember it's almost 1 month since I last saw them in person. Why? Because in that period of time I've been doing a video call only with them.

 

We walk into the house hand in hand while looking around looking for anyone who might be there. "Mom!" I excitedly called and run towards her.

 

"Omo! You scared me, Soojung!" Mom scold but she's still hug me back anyway. Kekeke.

 

"Hello mom." I heard my husband greet her and I stare at my mom in disbelief when she's in rush to let go of me just to hug her beloved son-in-law.

 

"Aigoo my handsome son."

 

"Mom! I can't believe you still didn't stop fangirling over him! That's my husband you're hugging!" I said in a playful tone and pretended to be mad.

 

“Do I even looks like I care?” My mom said while rolling her eyes at me and I’m not fooling around anymore. I thought the teasing ended there but it goes on when my unnie join the squad!

 

“Kwon seobang?!” She excitedly said and pull my hubby in a tight hug!

 

“Sica..” He smile and hug her back.

 

“God, what in world is happening?” I said with this shocked tone.

 

“It’s fine I got you.” I heard someone said and I can feel that person is pulling me for a hug. I look up and found my brother-in-law wearing his winning smile while pointing his mouth at my unnie.

 

Unnie looks like she’s going to tear up soon. No nothing. It just that she’s getting weird nowadays. Her mood swing is really something and we don’t even know why. That’s what mom told me.

 

“Oppa..” I pout at Taeyeon oppa and hug him tight. He caressed my head in brotherly manners which makes me smile.

 

“Princesses, please go back to your own husband perspective arms before I slapped your cutie butts.” A man said in a stern tone and I don’t have to take a look at that person to know who he is.

 

Like a little girl we were, we obey him right away! That person is our dad and he didn’t joke around when he said that. Believe it or not but unnie and I got slapped on our on Christmas last year because we pranked our own children. The kids were actually cried because of us! Kekeke. Anyway, I like it though that dad always thought of us as his princesses.

 

I continue to pout even when I’ve already reach to my husband side. “Annyeonghaseyo dad.” My husband greet and I do the same.

 

“I miss you.” I mumbles and give my parents a hug. Just then I feel someone hug me from the back and I smile at it.

 

“Uri Soojungie.” Yes. It’s my Jessica unnie. I bet she’s done teasing me too.

 

 

 

Backyard Gardens – 02:41 p.m.

 

After the dramatic entrance and greetings we all spend time at the garden to catch up with each other’s life. We even prepared the evening tea together earlier. It bring back the good old days.

 

“How was Yujae at his new place?” Unnie asked.

 

“Geurae. I didn’t even get to see him before he went there. My handsome little boy.” Mom said in dramatic tone. I bet she’s still in mood to tease me.

 

“He’s doing well mom. It just your youngest daughter keep clinging onto him. Not wanting to let him go.” Yul answered before I got a chance to open my mouth. He’s sure fast!

 

“She’s being a crybaby again?” Unnie asked as she shook her head while smiling.

 

“Not really but yeah you know her, Sica.”

 

“I’m just worry. I bet that’s what you felt towards us before right mom?” I asked mom while pouting.

 

“Of course, Soojung. Don’t worry. He’ll be just fine. It may takes time for him to be able to adjust with the surrounding but don’t worry much. He’ll adapt to it eventually.” Mom coax me and as always, mother’s advice bring a calming effect to a child.

 

“How about my twinnie, unnie?” I asked excitedly. Jessica unnie gave birth to the twin babies and both of them are boys. I asked her if she want another child but she said the two are enough and decided to have only two of them.

 

“They will be graduating in 5 months. Can you believe that? You’re going to be there on their graduation day right?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter