Every Day I Love You [I]

Short Story of YulKrys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Every Day I Love You [I]

 

03rd January 2019, Thursday, 06:45 a.m.

Apgujeong Centre Apartment: House 245.

Master Bedroom.

 

The two figure are sleeping peacefully on their bed when the sound of alarm break their peaceful morning. *Kring! Kring! Kring!*

 

"Urgh. What a loud voice we have here uh?" A woman in her late thirty complained as she turns off the alarm. She turned to the other side and smile at the sight of her husband. "Babe, wake up." She softly said. "Babe? Hey wake up. It's our Yujae's big day today."

 

He stirred from his sleep and smile as his wife gorgeous face is the first thing he saw as he woke up. He pull her closer into his arms and peck her lips. "Good morning Soojung." He smile.

 

"Good morning oppa." She bite her lips and lean her head on his chest. Every time she get a morning kiss by him, she never failed to blush soon after she received it. Yul have that kind of effect on her since the first time they kissed.

 

"I thought we need to be hurry for today's event?" He asked in a teasing tone.

 

Krystal sigh and sit up on bed. She give Yul that sulky look and get up from it. Yul can't help but chuckles. "She never change even though she's going to be forty next year." Yul thought as he smile looking at his wife sulky back.

 

He immediately get up and trap her in his arms. "Gotcha!" He said and hug her tight. He know that Krystal is already smiling by now.

 

"Babe, we're going to be late." She said then bite her lips shyly.

 

"I know. Let me take a look at your face first and then you can go." He said and stand in front of her while cupping her face. He kiss her forehead, her nose then her lips. "Hey there gorgeous, just so you know that I love you."

 

She wrap her arms around his neck and give him that seductive stares. "Hey there handsome, just so you know that I love you too." She whisper close to his lips then she walked away from him. Yul grin like a fool and shook his head.

 

 

 

Yul POV

 

She wrap her arms around my neck and give me that seductive stares. "Hey there handsome, just so you know that I love you too." She whisper close to my lips then she walked away from me. I grin like a fool and shook my head.

 

Oh, hello there! I'm Kwon Yul and I'm 44 years old this year while my wife is 39 years old. We're 5 years apart. Even though she's going to enter her fourth series next year I swear she looks like twenty. She looks just like when we got married nineteen years ago.

 

I've known her since my high school days and it is insane how we manage to write our love story so beautifully like this. It feels like it was only yesterday we planned on getting marry and have kids but look at us now. We live in the fairytale that we had always dreamed of in our teenage days.

 

I'm always thankful for my wife. She is everything to me and I love her so much. Every day I love her. No. Every moment of my life, I love her. I really really love her.

 

...

 

"Baby, what should I wear?" I asked as I'm done taking bath. Yes, I still call her 'baby'. I mean what is wrong with that? In my eyes, she's still that girl whom I first met at the hall way in my school even though she's a fully grown up woman now.

 

"Wear something formal for today, babe." She get up from her makeup desk and walk towards our closet. "Here." She handed me a long sleeves dark grey shirt with a black necktie.

 

"Baby, what with the necktie and all? I'm not the one that are going to enter the college." I frown.

 

"You're his daddy. You need to look good too. Got it?" She pinch my cheeks in result and give me that cute grin of her.

 

"Well what about his mommy then?" I wrap my arms around her waist and smile.

 

"His mommy is going to put on a nice dress after she's done preparing the breakfast for the whole family later." She answer and tapped my arms softly before she walk to the door. "Be quick and have a breakfast with us downstairs." She manage to say before the door closed.

 

 

 

Living Room - 07:33 a.m.

 

I'm on my way to the dining room while rolling my sleeves up to my elbow. I used to do this since my teenage days and it has become a habit now.

 

"Good morning daddy." Kwon Sooreum, my 16 years old daughter greet. She is our only daughter because we got two sons and one daughter.

 

"Good morning princess. Come give me a hug." I open my arms wide as I stop my track. "Aigoo! You're heavy!" I tease as she throw herself in my embrace.

 

"You're meanie." She pout. Aw just look at her. She got a lot from her mommy especially that pout. I can't believe my eyes that my daughter is growing up so beautifully like this and moreover she is going to be a woman soon just like her mommy.

 

"Okay the blame is on me." I raise my hands as a sign of surrender when my little girl give me a hug again.

 

"Enough with the drama you two. Come and have a breakfast!" I heard my wife shout from the dining room.

 

 

 

Dining Room - 07:41 a.m.

 

I sit at the dining table and wait for the rest of them to take their seat. My wife take a seat on my right followed by Sooreum and as for my left side there are two empty seat that belongs to my sons.

 

"Princess, where is your oppa and dongsaeng?" I asked while my wife is busy putting the fried rice in each of our plate.

 

"Yujae oppa said he'll be here soon and as for--" Before my daughter could finished her words a young boy run at the full speed to my side. "Speaking of a little devil." Sooreum said and I chuckles because of her antics. She really takes after her mommy.

 

"Hey my little boy!" I happily said as he kiss my cheek and then he did the same to his mommy.

 

"Good morning daddy, mommy and noona!" He cheerfully said and take a seat in front of his noona.

 

"Omo, you look so happy today. Is there something you want to let us know?" My wife commented.

 

"Good morning daddy's little boy!" I interrupt and get up just to ruffle his hairs.

 

"Nothing mommy. I'm just simply happy." He answer. Now that is Kwon Yujoon, our youngest one and he is thirteen this year.

 

"Morning.." A short greeting that resembles my wife the most. Who is that? That is our eldest one, Kwon Yujae. He is eighteen and the fuss for this morning are all because of him. We are going to register him to college today.

 

"Morning mommy's handsome little baby, Kwon Yujae." Krystal said and we all look at her.

 

"Really? Isn't too much mommy?" Yujae commented along with a chuckles as he take a seat on my left side which is in front of his mommy.

 

"I thought I'm your little baby?" Yujoon asked in disbelief.

 

"So much drama." Sooreum rolled her eyes. I swear that girl is becoming much more like her mommy as the day passed.

 

I chuckles and then followed by them. Our breakfast is full of laughter and we shared a lot of story with each other.

 

 

 

Seoul University, Main Entrance - 08:40 a.m.

 

We let our kids walk at the front because we used to do that since they were little. We take time to walk side by side while looking at our e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter