Part 2

Teddy Talk Sleep Over

It was slightly surreal actually walking into Luhan’s bedroom, all the rest of the times that they had been at some form of sleep over it had been at one version of the dorms, starting in the trainee ones and then migrating over to the EXO-M dorms when they were first formed and finally being a mixture between the Korean and Chinese ones. This was the first time that Yifan had ever actually stepped foot inside of Luhan’s real bedroom, actually it was the first time that he had ever actually stepped inside the others house so it was a little on the surreal side. Actually, now that he thought about it a little more, the only odd thing about this whole situation was the fact that neither one of them had thought to do this before.

 

There again, Yifan remembered talking to Luhan on the phone when he had gotten the confirmation that the other was back at home and the man on the other end had been so depressed, low and ill that it had taken a full minute for him to realise that he was actually speaking to his friend. Gently he shook his head, a faint smile crossing his face as he chuckled lightly.

 

“What?” Luhan’s voice broke through his thoughts, blinking his dark eyes towards the other, “Surely my room isn’t that weird is it?”

 

Yifan shook his head, blushing a little, “No, it’s not weird in the slightest. I was...just thinking back to other things.”

 

“You start calling me Mister. Frog again and I will kick you out,” Luhan said, picking up the nearest cushion to just about thwack it over the taller man’s head, a smile on his features, “seriously you could have come up with something better than that.”

 

“It’s what you sounded like though,” Yifan grinned back, dropping his bag down and about to flop onto the bed before stopping himself and instead flopping onto the beanbag chair with a satisfied sound, “Plus it was a kind of panic reaction too.”

 

Luhan chuckled, sitting down on his own bed and pulling his ankles up so that he was sitting crossed legged on top of it, “I kind of figured since understanding you was like listening to a speeded up version of Donald Duck that night.”

 

Yifan managed to look just a little on the sheepish side at that point, “Well...I was worried about you.”

 

“Yeah, you little fan boy,” Luhan rolled his eyes before chuckling at the frown he received from the other, “Oh don’t think that I wasn’t quick to click onto that certain fan account. You did very well to hide it but I clicked to it being you after a while.”

 

The blush had increased on the youngers cheeks, “Well...I had to do something to try and keep up to date with you guys. Since like...you know.”

 

Luhan shook his head, “Yeah...the block was a real nightmare to deal with. I was personally going to send you like a hundred messages filled with a long list of complaints and so much yelling...but why the hell are we talking about that?”

 

“Cause I didn’t call you mister frog?” Yifan said cheekily, shifting to grab his bag to start bringing out the pile of sweets and drinks that he had brought with him, “Hope your parents don’t mind us making a mess.”

 

“They see this is as my own place virtually these days so they won’t complain,” Luhan shrugged, barely commenting on the fact that they were actually in a virtual annex bedsit with a bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and living room. Whilst Luhan did not come from quite the calibre of family that Joonmyen came from, they were certainly a higher class that most average Chinese families and plus with some of the wages that he had been able to get from that company he had been able to virtually build his own place attached to his parents easily.

 

Yifan nodded and automatically threw him a can of pop, grinning as he grabbed the nearest bag of cheese puffs and opened them, “That’s good cause I brought loads of stuff.”

 

“Good,” Luhan said, clicking open the can of pop and taking a swig, “You bring Teddy?”

 

“I brought my son,” Yifan grinned goofily, grabbing the other bag which he had brought – Luhan hadn’t questioned the fact that the other had turned up carrying three or so, they were in for a long night – and bringing out Ace who still looked completely pristine and as fresh as the day he had been gifted to the other.

 

“Ohhh gimme!” Luhan extended grabby hands out towards the toy before squishing it to his chest when it was handed across, “And how is my favourite nephew in the entire world huh? You doing good yes?”

 

Yifan rolled his eyes and glanced at the bay window to the right which had a seat come storage area carefully put into it, spotting the fact that Luhan’s Donald Duck toy sitting happily right next to a Panda and Unicorn plushie. He felt a tug on his heart strings immediately but let out a sigh and just nabbed Ace out of Luhan’s hands to place the toy next to the little trio with an affirmation nod. “There we go, all in the right place...though something’s missing,” Yifan mused aloud only for the next second to be joined by Luhan who immediately placed down some of the pop and sweets, making sure to give the panda a lollipop and the unicorn a chocolate bar before nodding.

 

“There, that’s everything sorted out and proper,” Luhan said, grabbing hold of his friend’s hand, “now come on! I’m seriously in the need of sitting down, eating and drinking sugar and watching crazy Disney films before my head completely explodes with all of the crap that is going on right now.”

 

Yifan nodded, “Sounds good to me.”

 

Authors babbling:

Panda Plush

Unicorn Plush

 

Luhan's room (or as close as I can get to it)