Part 3

Teddy Talk Sleep Over

“So...” Luhan started off the conversation whilst they were half way through the second Mulan movie just because they had watched the first one and had to really follow on with the second though neither of them were really into it, “what do you think of the lawsuit from SM?”

 

“Load of bull,” Yifan outright stated, clearly more than annoyed over the whole thing, “They’re just desperate to cause hell for us.”

 

Luhan let out a sigh, “Glad I’m not the only one who thinks that.”

 

“It’s obvious what they’re up to,” Yifan said, shaking his head back and forth, “they after the money that we’re going to make and they were just playing a waiting game to actually see what we were worth.”

 

Luhan chuckled dryly, “I know what you mean. They were an absolute nightmare when I was trying to buy out my contract and had all sorts of things that I would never be able to work again and all of the rest of it.”

 

Yifan nodded, sighing long and hard, “Yeah I know that feeling.”

 

“But we proved them wrong,” Luhan said, flicking a crisp at Yifan’s head, “I was still so jealous when you landed that movie with Xi Jie.”

 

A chuckle escaped from Yifan, “I still can’t believe that I got that to be honest. It was fun though getting to film in Prague and all that...but I’m looking forward to a certain someone showing off his manly side.”

 

A blush immediately spread across Luhan’s face as he pulled up a pillow his face, “Oh god! Do not say that you’re going to go and see that movie!”

 

“Why not?” Yifan asked, “I’m only going to watch it cause you’re in it.”

 

“But just...just....god the thought of you going to see...it’s just strange,” Luhan moaned, half muffled by the pillow.

 

“What’s so strange about it?” Yifan chuckled, “Especially when a certain boy I know was begging me to get tickets for him to see my movie.”

 

Luhan raised his head from his pillow, “Oh come on, you knew fine well that I was going to go and see that film once it was released. Hell I’m pretty sure that Yixing and Tao were planning on finding a way to sneak off to and see it,” without so much as a pause to acknowledge the fact that he had potentially just hit a raw nerve in the elder, Luhan twisted himself so that he could call out towards the window, “Yah! Xingxing, Taozi, back me up here yeah? Don’t just sit there being all quiet and dumb about it.”

 

Strangely all that left Yifan’s lips was a laugh when the panda toy sagged forward under its own weight and tumbled to the floor which immediately brought a squeal of surprise from Luhan as he went rushing to the fallen toy, “Tao! What are you doing? You can’t go falling down like that, you’ll hurt yourself.”

 

“Luhan, I’m the one who talks to stuffed animals, not you,” Yifan chuckled, shaking his head, “Aww, why is the camera not working.”

 

“Yah! Yifan,” Luhan looked highly affronted, “Don’t take pictures of me!”

“It was meant to be a video actually,” Yifan said, still faffing on with his phone which had suddenly decided to spring into life after a long period of being thankfully silent.

 

“Why?” Luhan whined, pouting towards the other.

 

Yifan grinned cheekily, “To add to my ‘to blackmail Luhan’ with folder.”

 

“You totally do not have that folder,” Luhan stated, really sounding surprised and annoyed right now with the other.

 

There came a smug little grin from the other followed by the double eyebrow raise that caused a spike of panic to go through Luhan, “Duizhang!”

 

For a second Yifan laughed and then came to an abrupt stop, looking away from the other for a second and even Luhan felt the atmosphere change drastically and wondered what he could do in order to fix the situation.

 

However the next second there came a cushion flying into his face and he turned with a growl, “Yah! Duizhang! That’s not fair!”

 

Yifan stuck his tongue out at Luhan, “We’re supposed to be bashing SM! Not reminiscing!”

 

“Well we are bashing them because they’re nit-twits who made us split off from the others and because they’re no good they’re now basically trying to punish us for making more money than we ever would have with them,” Luhan said, smiling down at the panda in his arms before hugging it tightly for a few seconds, “I just hope that they’re holding up okay.”

 

Hearing a sigh directly above his head, Luhan just stopped himself short of jumping out of his skin when long, warm and very safe feeling arms wrapped around his light frame. Automatically he leaned back into the embrace and for a few long moments they just sat on the floor, hugging and not speaking a word but knowing that they both had one another’s support no matter what else happened in this long time of uncertainty. 

 

Authors babbling:

Yeah, bashing happened briefly there but not as much as I thought it would happen. oh well, still got most of the night to get through