Part 4

Teddy Talk Sleep Over

“So have you heard anything from the others as of late?” Yifan asked about an hour or so later when they were sitting through Frozen because it had just been bought and it would be interesting to see what all of the fuss was about. Plus if Heechul adored it that much that he could get virtually all of Super Junior to dress up and sing it, then it had to be something worthwhile.

 

Luhan paused in taking a long drink out of a can via a straw, “Minseok rings about once a week when everyone else is asleep...otherwise next to nothing.”

 

“Ah,” Yifan said with a sigh, refocusing his eyes on the screen.

 

Luhan picked up on the unspoken words and sighed, “He misses you like crazy.”

 

“No he doesn’t, he hates me,” Yifan said, trying not to get too down about the whole situation but figuring that maybe actually talking about it would help a little.

 

Luhan sighed, “No he doesn’t. He hates what you did and was understandably upset about the whole situation but he doesn’t actually hate you. He missed you like crazy and it got real bad at times.”

 

Slightly tilting his head to the side, Yifan warily raised his eyes towards the other, clearly wanting to know what had happened but far too afraid to voice the words out loud. Luhan smiled, recognising that fear because he knew that the other didn’t like letting people down, especially those who he considered to be good friends. his lips, the other shook his head, “Well...obviously there was the crying and all of that...but virtually everyone went through that, oh and you actually succeeded in making Suho so pissed off that he actually smashed the coffee table so you can feel proud of that fact...”

 

“He smashed the coffee table?” Yifan asked bewildered.

 

Luhan nodded, “Yeah, just did it completely out of the blue as well. Scared the living daylights out of all of us...Tao didn’t do anything like that, thankfully, I dread to think what he would have done with all of his martial arts skills. Instead he just...sort of shut himself off and stayed in the practice rooms by himself. We tried obviously but then he started locking the doors and we got the impression that it was just best to leave him...”

 

Yifan sighed long and hard, banging his head off the bottom of the bed and only vaguely noticing that Luhan didn’t pull him for touching his bed, “I wanted to call him so badly...to explain you know...but just somehow...”

 

“He’d like you to call now,” Luhan smiled, “Well not right at this second of course but sometime soon. He’ll rant and rave and get everything off his chest-”

 

“Like you did to me?” Yifan managed to crack a dry humour joke before a pillow was smashed into his face by the other.

 

“Hey, I had more than enough right to do that,” Luhan chuckled a little, “When I was not a frog.”

 

“Oh so you admit that you were one...ow! Stop it with the pillow, what you got in there? Rocks?” Yifan asked rubbing his nose which was a distinctive red colour now.

 

Luhan rolled his eyes, “You would be out cold by now if it had been, Benben!”

 

Suddenly a laugh bubbled out of the younger man as it had been a real long time since he had been called that, well excluding by his on screen daughter of course when he got things wrong, but it was somehow just so relieving to hear that it caused him to laugh. Luhan wasn’t far behind in joining in and they settled down to continue watching the movie for the time being.

 

Though Luhan once again paused in his strange drinking habit and turned to look at Yifan, “Try and give Tao a call at some point though, I’m sure he will be prepared to listen to you and not wushu your to death.”

 

Yifan chuckled and nodded, “Oh he’ll still want to do that, believe me. I more than deserve it to be honest.”

 

“True, you do,” Luhan said before getting his own face pillow from the youngster which triggered both of them off into a giggle fit like no other. 

 

authors note

Yeah, long long night for the boys, only got a few more bits to go though so that should be good.