Part 1

Teddy Talk Sleep Over

It was strange message, Yifan reflected as he clicked through his phone in a spare five minutes where he found himself having nothing to do, just a series of symbols that appeared to resemble a teddy bear plus a bed. Sometimes it would be easier if Luhan didn’t have to use such complicated code to communicate with him through the weibo social media chats but it was much better this way and meant that if his account was ever hacked again – god forbid – then he would be safe in the knowledge that their personal conversation would make sense to no one but them.

 

Well maybe about ten other people but he very much doubted that they would go to the extreme of hacking his account. Though he wouldn’t put it past Chanyeol if he was in the right sort of mood to do such a thing.

 

Brushing off thoughts of his old band mates for the time being, Yifan returned to the perplexing message that Luhan had sent him and felt as though he had been struck by a bolt of lightning as realisation hit him.

 

Luhan was suggesting a teddy bear sleep over for the pair of them.

 

Part of him thought that the deer eyed boy was being a little on the crazy side, but then he remembered the fact that Luhan was also in the same boat as him. That damn lawsuit from those conniving sods had been directed towards both himself and the other so it would make perfect sense for them to meet up and about everything.

 

Plus it would be good fun to catch up properly with his friend, they had barely managed it since Luhan had returned to China due to filming commitments, photo shoots and rehearsals for shows and whilst they had managed to get some time to chat on the phone it just wasn’t the same. Even when they had been scheduled to be on the New Year show they had only managed a few moments of conversations between themselves and there were always managers and other personnel about so actually getting to talk was next to impossible.

 

Grinning, he quickly made up a reply which featured two teddy bears and a clock to ask for time, knowing that Luhan would send the details of where to meet along automatically. It took mere moments for an address to flash up through a text message with a date and time attached and Yifan grinned before replying back that it would be perfectly okay.

 

He let out a happy sounding sigh and gently shook his head, it had been forever since he had done a teddy bear sleep over, it almost felt a little on the alien side. But at the same time it made him smile because he was sure that almost retreating back to the old days was going to be refreshing and new. Though he’d have to make sure to get several boxes of chocolates which they wouldn’t get told off for scoffing as well as the rest of the usual mound of sweet things that went along with a Teddy Bear Sleep Over.

 

Though just for a second, his smile faulted as he thought about the fact that Yixing and Zitao wouldn’t be joining them and they were primarily who the original TBSO had been set up for. But Yifan pushed that thought aside for now, he had made his choice and there was nothing else to be said or done in regards to that for now. He was going to go and hang out with Luhan, one of his best friends, and enjoy himself for once without any limits or worries about who was watching their every move.