Chapter 16

I need a girl like... you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“unnie! I’m sorry ok! I’m sorry! And besides it’s your fault for giving me false information” I scream as she keeps on chasing me, of course with Yuri trying to stop her. I don’t know if Yuri is really stopping her or just pretending.

 

Jessica unnie stops and I also stop running but keeps safe distance between us. “I did not! It’s you who think that way” Jessica unnie reasoned out.

 

“you did! You said you have friend birdie. Remember? Birdie is what guys always use when they’re pertaining  to their little sausages?”

 

Jessica grabs the pillow on my couch and throws it directly to my face. Unfortunately I left my fast reflex at home because of Taeyeon.

 

 

“it’s ‘BUDDY’ not ‘BIRDIE’. B U D D Y!!” Jessica unnie screamed.

 

God! Her voice is really loud. I wonder how loud her voice will be when she will give birth.

 

“ohhh…” I scratch my right temple and smile innocently at her. “I thought its birdie. Mianhe”

 

“honey calm down.” Yuri finally decided to join.

 

“yes, Jessica unnie calm down”

 

Then another pillow hit my face. After that Jessica and Yuri sat on the couch with me opposite them.

 

I still need to keep distance in case Jessica unnie decided to kill me again.

 

“sooo… Tiffany” Jessica unnie started while she’s checking her long well designed nails. “can you explain why my little sister called me while crying?”

 

“unnie…”

 

Jessica unnie raise her palm and I automatically stop explaining. “I’m not yet done Tiffany. Didn’t I tell you that never make my sister cry?” Jessica unnie said while her fingers moving like anytime they will attack me.

 

“yes unnie”

 

Jessica unnie glare at me, “then what the hell happened Tiffany?”

 

“unnie let me explain first”

 

“go on. Explain. I want it to be detailed”

 

I gulped and nodded.

 

“this is what happened unnie…..”

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

 

“good morning baby!” Taeyeon greeted me the moment I enter the dining.

 

 I smile widely at her and peck on her sweet, inviting and addicting lips. “good morning to you too baby”

 

Taeyeon wrap her arms on my neck and I wrap me arms on her petite waist. “what’s your schedule for today baby?”

 

“Why?” I ask and peck on her lips again.

 

I think she always put some drugs on her lips. I’m very addicted to it. I don’t think I can survive a day without tasting her lips and feeling her body.

 

“let’s have lunch together. I’m kind a craving for some pizza today baby. So what’s your schedule baby?” She said a little too cute.

 

Is this the start of her un-usual cravings because she’s pregnant?

 

“ok. Uhmm…” I pretend to think.

 

“I have meeting with Ms. Song, the one with nice curves, big booty and yummy s.” I answer.

 

Actually Ms. Song is an old maid. She’s one of our investors. Me and Ms. Song are good friends and I want to share her the good news. I‘m also planning to ask Ms. Song to have lunch with us, I want her to meet Taeyeon.

 

I just said that because I’m missing the jealous Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon is smoking hot when she’s jealous.

 

“how about you baby?” I ask innocently.

 

I’m now waiting for her outburst because anytime her j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter