Chapter 10

I need a girl like... you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

I look at my watch showing it’s already almost 2 pm. After this class I need to meet Mr. Kim to give him those I promised.

 

How did I get those ?

 

Uh-uh…

 

It’s a big mystery.

 

Well, i have connections.

 

It just happened that one of Ms. Kwon’s maid have crush on my driver.

 

How did I know that? Simply because Ms. Kwon and I live at the same neighborhood. We’re like semi-neighbors.

 

Semi, because we’re not neighbors but our house are little near with each other but not that near. That’s why we’re semi-neighbors.

 

One day I saw a girl talking to my driver, not really talking but sort of flirting.

 

You know smiling shyly. Tucking her hair behind her ears. Talking with almost whisper voice. Wearing y but not revealing clothes.

 

 I asked my driver who is she and he told me that she is Ms. Kwon’s maid and he also bragged to me that the maid have crush on him. Huge crush! Such a cocky driver I have right?

 

After having a deal with Mr. Kim I talked to my driver and ask him to ask the maid to steal of Ms. Kwon. And it’ll be better if the is wet and full of cream of peanut.

 

Cream of peanut, cousin of cream of mushroom and neighbor with cream of tartar.

 

At first my driver seems hesitant but after I told him that I’ll give him bonus this month he instantly agreed. How can he not? My bonus is I’ll pay him double in this month.

 

Ahh.. what I nice employer I am.

 

I don’t need to brag how nice I am.

 

Because I know I’m nice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

How did my driver convinced that maid?

 

My driver told the maid that they will have a date if she will do the little favor.

 

I even told my driver to bring that maid to one of 5 stars hotel here in Seoul so they can eat delicious meal.

 

The maid can eat some breakfast combo. Like Eggs and Hotdog. Or Hotdog soup. Or Cheese hotdog on a stick.

 

While my driver can eat some milk soup. Or peanut butter pie. Or Peanut butter sandwich. Or just plain peanut.

 

The main point is they will eat there.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And that is how I got those .

 

Such a genius I am.

 

Easy work for the Great Hwang Tiffany.

 

Gosh! I can’t believe I’m doing this. I don’t mind as long as it’s for my Taeyeon, Taeyeon bright Taeyeon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ok class dismissed’ our professor boring announced.

 

I got up from my sit and collect my things. I need to meet Mr. Kim before he also decided to confront me just because of those .

 

I wonder what’s with . Why are they too excited to have them?

 

Ohhhh… yeah I know. It’s because no one wants to take off their for them.

 

But me?

 

Girls keeps on throwing their towards me.

 

It was like raining .

 

What do they think of me? A walking ? Like if they’ll throw their they will get pregnant with my child?

 

 

 

Ahh.. I wonder when will Taeyeon shower me with her .

 

I would love placing myself under the raining of Taeyeon.

 

I will also place big basins around me so I can catch lots of .

 

 

Ahah! I’ll have dinner at her place later. I think I can steal one or two of Taeyeon.

 

There’s no harm in stealing of your girlfriend.

 

Should I also steal used bra of her?

 

I would definitely do that.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter