Chapter 14

I need a girl like... you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

~where are we going?~

 

 

Enkkkk… wrong!

 

The right lyric is ‘where am I going?’

 

~where am I going?~

 

 

*clap*

*clap*

*clap*

 

~Taeyeon’s hole!~

 

 

 

 

~where am I going?~

 

 

*clap*

*clap*

*clap*

 

 

~Taeyeon’s hole!~

 

 

“and because I’m going to Taeyeon’s hole I need my…. Backpack”

 

~backpack! Backpack! Backpack! Backpack! Yeeey! Backpack? Can you help what should I bring inside Taeyeon’s hole and what should I bring on my little adventure?” I ask the gray backpack in the middle of the bed.

 

“of course you can Tiffany.” I answered and look at the three pillows with of my precious Taeyeon. “Yerobon! Can you help Tiffany to choose what she would bring on her adventure this time?” I ask my three little friends on the bed with different voice.

 

“Great! Come and sing with me!... backpack! Backpack! Backpack! Backpack! I’m the backpack loaded up with things and knick knacks too. Anything that you might need I got inside for you. Backpack! Backpack! Backpack! Backpack! Yeaaaayyy! What does our Tiffany needs on her adventure?” I stop and stare at my three friends.

 

“a whip?” then I raise the pink personalized whip that I ordered. This whip is expensive as it was made from the finest materials use for … expensive .

 

“or a handcuff?” I raise this pink handcuff printed with kiss marks. It’s key hole… ohhh! I love holes but only Taeyeon’s holes, is shaped with the size of Taeyeon’s . And yes, this is also personalized.

 

“or a leash?” I raise this gold leash with shinning shimmering splendid glitters. It’s made from the garters used for and bras. I also made sure that when I use this Taeyeon won’t get hurt. I only want Taeyeon to get hurt because of pleasure and too much love making.

 

“or this key holder. The white rectangular shaped key holder with two red lines design” I don’t know where this came from but I also include this to the choices. I might use this for or separator for Taeyeon’s folds.

 

“all!” I answered in behalf of my three friends. I’m their spokesperson and besides they’re mute.

 

“ok! Tiffany needs all of them for her adventure so take it Tiffany. Take it!.” I said in backpack’s voice.

 

I nod in response.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“honey what are you doing?” I stop and turn to look at my back only to see the most beautiful woman living in this sinful, and dirty world.

 

“I… uhhh… I..” I stutter when my eyes travel on Taeyeon’s body.”oopppsss” I reacted when my eyes passed on her s that acts as the humps on the roads.

 

Holy pee…

 

Taeyeon is wearing y lingerie that almost covers nothing as it was a see through.

 

Candy in my eyes.

 

And her bra…. Wow! Where did she find that ‘Band-Aid’ bra? Two band-aids sticking on her s and the rest nothing covers them.

 

While her … just… just… ahh… wooooaaahhh!

 

Is her personalized also?

 

Because man… her is ‘-to-worship-for’. The way to my happiness is only covered with butterfly.

 

Lucky butterfly.

 

“are you ready for tonight’s battle?” Taeyeon ask me seductively.

 

I nod in response but my mouth is hanging widely as if my mouth is waiting for Taeyeon to feed me with her ies.

 

Taeyeon slowly approach me with her hips swaying to the both sides. She lean down until my eye level and close my hanging mouth. “wait a little more baby. I still need to do something before you take over my body”

 

“just take your time but can you please hurry? Because I’m itching to taste you. To kiss you. To you. To eat you. To you!”

 

“patience honey. Patience”

 

With that Taeyeon left, leaving me alone in our room.

 

I stood up and get the gray backpack and put it inside our walk-in closet together with my three friends. They can’t see me playing with my Taeyeon’s body. It’s not appropriate to make love in front of your friends.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“uuuuuuuu---wwwwaaaahhhhh!”

 

I abruptly turn around with frown on my face.

 

“is that a baby’s cry?” I ask to no one.

 

“uhhhh---wwwwaaaahhh!”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter