Chapter 15

I need a girl like... you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah! Hwang Tiffany!!”

 

I almost kiss the floor the moment Jessica unnie’s voice filled the whole room. She even opens the door like some loan sharks in the movies and not only that, I almost drop my heart… good thing Taeyeon is not here because she’s the one holding my heart.

 

“yes unnie?” I ask the pretending-to-be-tall woman in front of my desk. I act like I didn’t get shock with her sudden ‘grand entrance’.

 

As the owner of this company I should always act calm. In that way people can’t read what’s inside my mind.

 

That’s what you call… CEO Hwang tack ticks 101.

 

 

Jessica unnie cross her arms, “I heard from my friend birdie that Taeyeon is mad at you and you hurt her” She said with her left brow as high as the sky.

 

How can Yuri handle Jessica unnie?

 

I won’t even try to think but I know it’s very hard.

 

Wait. Did she just say ‘friend birdie’?

 

I widen my eyes with the sudden sink of new information.

 

Ohh my lollipop. All these years I always thought that Jessica unnie is a girl, I didn’t know that she’s a transman.

 

Why Taeyeon didn’t say anything about it?

 

Maybe because she thought that I know it already.

 

But then again… why Jessica unnie hide it from me?

 

Is she shy? Or afraid that I might turn my back and decided not to be friends with her anymore?

 

How about Yuri? Does she know?

 

Does it mean that Yuri will be the one bearing the child?

 

 

I hit my head mentally.

 

 

Of course!

 

PAbo Tiffany!

 

Yuri will be the one since she’s the one having the ovary and the branches and Jessica only have eggs.

 

But then again and again… how can Jessica unnie enter her eggs… I mean his eggs inside Yuri’s?

 

I flick my fingers inside.

 

Aha! Maybe they’re using the one that Chuckie used when he put his eggs inside the ty girl .

 

Such an on-hand invitro.

 

Jessica unnie suddenly hit my head forcing me to stop thinking about her, Yuri and the birdie thingy.

 

I glare at Jessica unnie, “yah! Why did you hit me!”

 

“why are you staring at me like a ert?” Jessica unnie narrow her eyes, “don’t tell me you’re lusting over my body since Taeyeon can’t have with you. I’ll really kill you Hwang Tiffany.”

 

I shiver with the thought of having with her. “ewww.. unnie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter