Chapter 5

Little Red Riding Hoodie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*5pm, he told me he would come here at 5 but its 4:58pm, WHERE IS HE?* Yooeun thought anxiously, he had an OCD that included people that were late, she hated being late and people that were late. For the last time, she checked her outfit.

*Is it good enough for him?* she pondered, looking at her reflection in her bedroom mirror. Her high waisted, denim shorts complemented her long, slightly tanned legs and a white tank top with her favourite red hoodie to complete the look. Yooeun always rejected make-up, no matter how much Minah urged her to use it. Her converse shoes clunked down the stairs as she made her way to the kitchen where she met her mother making dinner and her father reading the newspaper. 

"Umm, appa, umma, is it okay if I can go to the park and visit some friends?"

"Sure sweetie, which friends?" Mr Nam said, looking up from his newspaper.

"The new students dad, remember the ones from overseas? I want to help them get to know around the area a little, its that okay?"

"Sure honey, just come back before dinner, I'm making my family favourite spicy kimchi stew tonight," Mrs Nam said with a motherly smile.

"JINJAA?!" Both Yooeun and Mr Nam said together with excited. Everyone loved Mrs Nam's home cooking and Mr Nam was a er for it. He could eat anything she made, and so can Yooeun.

"You know Yooeun-ah, your mother captured my heart with her cooking and looks," Mr Nam said with a cheeky grin.

"Oh, so you don't love me for me?"

"Oh of course I do darling, that's why I married you in the first place."

"What a relief," Mrs Nam said jokingly and the Nam family laughed together.

"Have fun Yooeunnie, and be careful, stay away from strangers an-"

"And come back in one piece, yes umma, I know," Yooeun recited by heart.

"I see you really like those boys Yooeun," Mr Nam said as he examined her clothes.

" Oh let her have fun and make friends Leeteuk, she's a young woman now." Mrs Nam said while rubbing Yooeun's hair.

"Alright, alright. Have fun." Mr Nam finally said.

Yooeun kissed both her mother's and father's cheeks goodbye, and waited outside with her skateboard for Jungkook.

*He should be here by now..*

"Actually I am, I'm right here."

Yooeun turned around and found Jungkook standing right behind her,

"JESUS JUNGKOOK, don't do that. You almost gave me a heart attack." Yooeun said, catching her breath.

"H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter