Chapter 6

Little Red Riding Hoodie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day at school, Yooeun felt happier than usually, perhaps it was the fun day with BTS, perhaps it was the famous kimchi stew dinner with her family, perhaps both but it didn't matter, she was happy and she loved it. She skipped happily to class and sat in her assigned sit between V and Jungkook again.

*Funny, they didn't come to school today, I wonder what happened.....*

Yooeun quickly listened to Mr.Son's lecture and took down notes about the French Revolution and how its occured, before she knew it, class had already finished and people started to pour out the classroom like water. On her way to her second class, Maths, and sat with her classmate Yura, a friend of Minah, and became aquaintances.

*School is so boring without them..* Yooeun thought as she did the trigonometry exercise.

At lunch, Yooeun sat with Minah at the rooftop like they always do before BTS came and ate their lunch,

"Hey Minah, do you know where BTS is today? Not one of them is at school," Yooeun asked.

"I haven't the slighest clue either, maybe they had some business they needed to do," Minah replied, thinking seriously. Ever since they started hanging out with BTS, Minah stopped fangirlling since she realised they were just normal people.

The day passed in Yooeun's eyes and she soon found herself walking home alone. It was really hot so she stuffed her red hoodie into her backpack, she wiped at drop of sweat of her forehead.

*Did all of them become sick? Did they move schools without telling me? Nah, can't be...*

Yooeun suddenly heard footsteps behind her, she didn't dare to look back so she ran. She ran for her life into the park and was trapped the the public toilets. In the distance, she could hear the footsteps coming closer until they stopped. She held her breath, not letting them know where she is but she failed. She heart stopped as she saw who it was.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the famous Nam Yooeun that is bestfriends with our kingkas," Hyorin said, spitting at Yooeun.

"Didn't we warn you about going near our oppas? Do you want to suffer the consequences?" Bora said while grabbing Yooeun's hair.

"Do you think you're safe? We know you went to the park with them yesterday. WE. KNOW. EVERYTHING!" Soyou screamed as she slapped Yooeun's face, hard.

"H-how did you know, I didn't see you there." Yooeun stuttered, covering her face protectively with her arms.

"We have our sources that you don't need to know about, now because you did go near our oppas, don't you think its time to teach her a lesson, girls?" Dasom said with a smirk in her face.

"NOO, PLEASE DON'T!" Yooeun pleaded in despair.

"Too late," Hoyin said, throwing the first.

And with that all 4 girls punched, kicked, slapped and scratched Yooeun. Bora held Yooeun's hair up tightly while Soyou slapped both of her cheeks hard, almost becoming swollen. Hyorin got out her mini pocket knife and shredded Yooeun's uniform open

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter