Chapter 3

Little Red Riding Hoodie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*The words in italics are Yooeun's thoughts*

The day went on quickly and before Yooeun knew it, it was lunchtime.

*Omg, THE NOTE. I have to hurry*

Yooeun texted Minah that she had something important to do and told her not to go to the rooftop as usual today.

Texting:

Minah: WAEE?? A secret boyfriend you hiding from me? ;)

Yooeun: NOOO! Just some stuff I gotta do, I'll tell you later mkay?

Minah: You better :P

Yooeun shoved her phone back into her hoodie pocket and ran up the stairs to the rooftop. After 3 staircases and a sweaty shirt, she finally made it up the rooftop. There she saw the boy, Jungkook she remembered, sitting down eating his lunch.

*omo, How did he get here so quick?* She thought as she was panting for her breath.

"Well, I had a free period before lunch so I walked here." He said calmy while eating his sandwich.

*OMFG ITS LIKE HE CAN ALMOST READ MY THOUGHTS*

"Well, you know who I am, tell me about yourself." He said standing up and walking towards Yooeun.

Up close, Yooeun saw all his features clearly. He was at least a head talling than her, his black hair messily tossled like he woke up like that. His totally kissable lips looked soft and pink. But his eyes, oh his eyes were mesmerising. She felt like his eyes drilled into her soul with those hypnotising orbs.

"Umm hello?" Jungkook questioned, waving his hand over her face.

"Oh, I'm sorry. But are you the one that gave me the note?" Yooeun asked just to make sure.

"Yes I did, thank you very much by the way for coming up here. I thought you wouldn't come for a second," he admitted honestly whiling rubbing the back of his neck.

Yooeun's heart fluttered at his modesty and was smiling like a dork in her mind.

"Anyway, I called you up here to tell you something but first you need to tell me something," Jungkook said.

"Wha-What do I have to tell you?" Yooeun stuttered, feeling nervous.

"Your name of course," Jungkook answered with a cheesy smile.

*YOU PABO! YOU HAVEN'T TOLD HIM YOUR NAME YET! IDIOT*

Mentally smacking her head, Yooeun replied,

" My name is Yooeun, Nam Yooeun and I'm a senior at scho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter