Chapter 9

Little Red Riding Hoodie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The dream;

Yooeun was chasing after Jungkook into the forest and holding a torch made it worst. Her red hoodie flowing back in the wind and Yooeun trapped him at a big, ancient tree. They locked eyes, both of her hands on either side of his face. He rose his face to kiss him.

*This is it...* Yooeun thought.

But wait, his face is changing. He is not Jungkook anymore, Yooeun realised. This stranger had black eyes, not deep, mesmerising eyes like Jungkook's. These were dark, black and soulless. The stranger had red flaming hair and a smirk appeared on his face. His hands grabbed Yooeun's neck and tried to strangle her. Yooeun clawed her hands on his arms, leaving long, red nail marks. His grip tightened around her neck and Yooeun was gasping for air. She closed her eyes slowly....

 
"AHHHHH!" Yooeun screamed, touching her neck with her hands.

Her sweet dream turned into a horrible nightmare. Her cold sweat drenched her forehead and she was breathing hard. She look around her room, feeling insecure for a second. Yooeun sighed, she went into her bathroom and wash her face.

*Its just a nightmare, not real...* Yooeun remindered herself as stared into her refleciton in the mirror. She dry herself and looked at the clock.

* 7am, better get ready for school..*

Yooeun couldn't stop thinking about the dream but it didn't matter anymore. She quickly ironed her freshly washed uniform and brushed her teeth. Today, Minah promised she would walk to school with her again so as soon as Yooeun walked down the stairs, the doorbell rang.

" Annyeong Mrs Nam, how are you this morning? You look younger every year," Minah complimented as Mrs Nam blushed red.

"Oh aren't you a lovely duck, you're growing pretty everyday. Sit down and have a quick breakfast with Yooeun. I think she is just about ready," Mrs Nam said while frying eggs.

" You know Minah loves your cooking too umma," Yooeun said while wearing her school shoes.

"Mmhmm, my umma even let me not eat breakfast at our house so I can eat your delicious cooking," Minah said, nodding her head.

"Oh my, you shouldn't starve sweetie, eat before you come here next time," Mrs Nam warned jokingly.

After a yummy breakfast, Minah and Yooeun walked to school and talked about the trip tomorrow.

"Oh, my dad said that 7 new students are coming today so the partners might change for the trip because there may be not enought people to pair up with," Yooeun said, remembering her dad's words.

"Oh really? I hopw they're boys, so many boys here are ugly besides BTS and what abo-OMFG IS THIS MAKE-UP??" Minah screamed as she accidently knocked her hand on Yooeun's arm and a white substance was stuck on her hand.

"A-ahhh~ I forgot about that, I fell down the stairs of my house and I didn't want my parents to notice," Yooeun sheepishly said, rubbing her neck.

Minah scanned Yooeun's face to see if she was lying or not. Yooeun tried so hard to keep a straight, hard face and succeeded.

"Okay then, but next time call me when you fall, I was almost panicking when I saw the make-up on my arm," Minah said with mysterious eyes.

They finally arrived to school and once again, a WHOLE HERD TWICE AS BIG AS BTS' fangirls crowded the school quad.

*Those must be the new students appa must be talking about..*

But this time, Minah and Yoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter