Chapter 8

Little Red Riding Hoodie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Yooeun went to school with a large amount of make-up of her face, arms and legs to hide the bruises so she doesn't rise suspcion to Minah. She just finished the final touches of make-up to make her skin look as normal as possible.

*I hope she doesn't find out...*

Today in history, Yooeun arrived early so she could avoid Minah and her judging eyes. Minah was her bestfriend ever since they were foetuses and their parents were friends since they were in highschool. Minah's mum was even the bridesmaid to Yooeun's parents wedding and vice versa. Minah knew all of her secrets and they were so casual together they had a burping contest to see who could burp the alphabet faster. Yooeun even knows that Minah has a major crush on Jimin. Yooeun quickly walked into history class and sat between Jungkook and V. She scanned both boys, their injuries weren't as obvious as yesterday.

*Probably Jimin healed them, how fortunate..*

"Yes, its was very fortunate that we have a healer in our group," Jungkook said suddenly.

"JESUS JUNGKOOK! Sometimes I forget you can read my thoughts, my mid feels violated," Yooeun said while covering her head.

"Hahaha, I'm sorry, you just talked really loudly in your head. Anyways, did Minah notice anything yet?" Jungkook whispered in her ear.

"I came to school early so I didn't have to see her until lunch," Yooeun replied.

"Oh okay then, I discussed with BTS yesterday and they said if Minah is ready, you, me and BTS can tell her about us," Jungkook said with a small smile.

Mr.Son finally walked into class, Yooeun never liked him, neither did BTS. All he did was lectured on and on about Industrialisation and never did any fun activities. But today, he had a surprise for them.

"Alright class, we have an excursion to Jeju Island for 3 days to study the volcanic activities that has occured and its history throughout the years. We will be leaving this Friday and I will pass the permission slip around for your parents to sign. You will each be partnered up along side with the other history class, the head teacher of history and I made arrangements for you and your partner to do activities while on the trip. The partners are:

" Kim Myungsoo and Bae Suzy,"

"Lee Taemin and Kim Hyojung,"

In the background, Yooeun could hear a yell and turned her head. At the very back row of seats in the room, Hyorin was staring at her. If looks could kill, Yooeun was killed 6 times. Mr.Son went on,

"Kim Seojin and Choi Sooyoung,"

"Jung Hoseok and Park Jiyeon,"

"Kim Namjoon and Lee Yejin,"

"Park Jimin and Bang Minah,"

"Min Yoongi and Shin Jimin,"

"Jeon Jungkook and Yoon Bora,"

Bora yelled with delight as she heard her name with Jungkook's. Jungkook looked over to the rest of BTS and mouthed "HELP ME!" BTS shook all their heads and listened to the Mr.Son. 

*Wait... that means I'm wi-* Yooeun thought.

"And finally, Kim Taehyung and Nam Yooeun," Mr Son finally stated.

"WHAT?!" Both Jungkook and Yooeun screamed out loud. V sat there with a smirk on his face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I can't believe it!" Yooeun said with her hands on her head," I'm sharing a bed with that?!" she pointed towards V, who was chewing his sandwich with his mouth open.

"Hey at least you're not with one of Sistar and with me so be grateful, I wouldn't mind sleeping in the same bed with you though," V said, whispering the last sentence sensually.

"EWWWWW," Yooeun said with a disgusted look on her face and hugged Jungkook's arm subconsciously.

"I'm joking, I'm joking!" V said, bursting into laughter.

Yooeun pouted and looked up towards Jungkook, she had forgotten she was hugging his arm and the sudden skinship made Jungkook's face grow as red as a tomato. Yooeun felt cheeky and hugged his waist, since he was seating on the table and she was on the bench, its was easy to hug it. The acti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter