Chapter 10

Little Red Riding Hoodie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was still the first period of school and Yooeun was still in history class because Mr Son has to change a few partners around due to GOT7 just arriving the day before the trip. As Mr Son came back to the room with a new list of names, the class went silent. Everyone wanted to know who was going to be with GOT7 and BTS now.

"Alright class, you all know we need to change a few people on the list because of the new students so don't be disappointed," Mr Son began. Eyes were glued on him as he began to read out the new partners,

"Choi Sulli and Park Jinyoung,"

"Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taeyeon,"

"Im Jaebum and Yoon Bora,"

Bora squeeled, after GOT7 came into school, she wished she changed partners with Jungkook for someone else.

"Jackson Wang and Kim Hyojung,"

"Choi Youngjae and Kang Yihyun,"

Once again, two members this time, shouted with glee at their new partners and high-fived each other.

"Kim Dasom and Kunpimook Bhuwakul, and finally, Mark and Yooeun. Do not complain because these names are choosen by the principal himself so make sure you make friends with your partners everybody. For today's lesson, we are going to join the other history class and pair up with your partners so you both can discuss about what things you will achieve and find and Jeju island," Mr Son said as the class nodded.

Sistar practically ran to their new partners and started to flirt instantly. BTS secretly laughed and pitied GOT7 for capturing Sistar away from them. They were actually thankful for dragging them away.

*Mark.. which one is he again?* Yooeun thought, looking up and scanning the room. Her eyes froze on a figure standing right in front of her table.

"I guess you're my partner, you're Yooeun right?" he said with a smile.

"Yeah.. I'm Yooeun, and you must be Mark," Yooeun said back with a glare.

"Woah, something tells me you don't like me and we just met. Let's be good friends, yeah?" Mark said, putting his hand out for a handshake.

"Umm.. yeah, let's be good friends," Yooeun said, slowly taking her hand in Mark's and shook it slowly. She felt a sudden burn and yelp, she look at her hand and saw a small red mark (no pun intended XD) on her hand. Yooeun stared at Mark but before she could say anything, he walked away to GOT7, his red hair glowing in the sun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At lunch, Yooeun kept staring at her hand and saw the faint burnt mark on her hand starting to heal. BTS, Minah and Yooeun decided to sit at the furthest table away from GOT7. To not confuse Minah, BTS decided to tell her everything about them today. Jimin decided to tell her first, since he was her boyfriend. BTS waited until Jimin sat down at the table with Minah.

"Minah-ah, I need to tell you something important,"

"Sure thing, what is it babe?"

"Well the thing is BTS and I are actua-"

A loud boom filled the air and Yooeun saw everything freeze. The birds stopped flying, girls stopped walking and an ice-cream scoop faliing in mid-air from a boy's ice-cream cone. BTS, Minah and Yooeun stood in confusion. The silence was deafening and they could hear footsteps coming from the hallway.

"Well, well, well. Look who we have here." Mark said, smirking as he walked towards BTS with GOT7. All 7

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter