Chapter 13

Little Red Riding Hoodie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Friday finally arrived and Yooeun was really excited for the trip. Minah and Jimin were literally glued together because they were sitting next to each other on the plane. At the entrance of the airport, Mr. Son and the other teachers started to give out the plane tickets and arrangements to where everyone was sitting. Yooeun was devastated to find out that her seat partner was Mark. She took her time walking to her seat, constantly messing around with J-Hope just so that she didn't have to see Mark's face. She honestly didn't trust him. Unfortunately for her, Mark somehow made his way forward and was now standing right behind her, stopping her from turning around to talk to her friends. He grabbed her arm and dragged her to their seats.

At first, Yooeun had thought of just ignoring him the whole flight but she found out it was impossible as he kept asking her questions, trying to initiate a conversation. 

"When's your birthday?"

"What's your favourite colour?"

"Do you like cats or dogs?"

"Favourite food?"

Half way into the plane ride, Mark had learned a heap about Yooeun and she had learned a heap about Mark. He was older then her, his birthday was on the 4th of September, his favourite colour was red, he loved cats and GOT7 have been his best friends since he was young. After continuously talking to Mark, Yooeun had grown closer Mark and her trust for him grew. She still had doubts though. 

After the plane ride, Yooeun woke at a tug on her arm, she opened her eyes and found herself leaning on something sturdy. Looking up, she saw Mark's face and had realised that she had indeed fallen asleep on his shoulder. Flustered and embarrassed, Yooeun sat up quickly and fixed her hair, her cheeks a bright shade of red. Mark on the otherhand, was smiling at how cute and adorable she was, oblivious to the obvious stares GOT7 was currently giving him.

 

 

 

 

Walking into the huge, luxurious hotel, Yooeun, Minah and BTS's eye's widened into the size of saucers. They all gathered around the teachers, their eyes darting around everyone, gaping at their surroundings. Yooeun looked around, trying to find Mark as the teachers were giving out the keys to the rooms. Mark couldn't be seen anywhere so she just took the keys and walked to their room, texting Mark the room number. They had exchanged numbers on the plane. 

After looking around her room, Yooeun left her luggage and went over to Minah and Jimin's room. Their room was no different from theirs except the view they had from their balcony was magnificent. Yooeun, Minah and Jimin stood at the edge of the balcony, their eyes taking in the wonderful and beautiful view. 

"It's so pretty!" Minah squealed, hugging Jimin tightly. Yooeun looked over at them, thinking when she'd be able to hug and share her happiness with a boy she liked. 

Each of their phones beeped at the same time, receiving a message from their teachers to meet at the lobby in 10 minutes. 

"Let's go downstairs, we're probably gonna eat after the trip. I AM STARVING!" Jimin said, rubbing his stomach.

The trio soon made their way to the lobby, where they met BTS. Everyone was starving after the long trip and the teachers decided to treat all of them warm kimchi stew at the local restaurant. Yooeun decided to talk to Jungkook since she couldn't see Mark anywhere. She kept the room key with her so if Mark wanted to go to their room, he wouldn have to ask her first.

"So, how was the trip?" Yooeun said, starting the conversation. The lobby was pretty cold so she snuggled in her hoodie gratefully, pulling the strings tighter around her head.

"It was alright, I mostly slept through the whole flight and my roomie isn't a crazy fangirl so I'm good. How about you? Is Mark causing any trouble?" Jungkook said, sounding protective over her.

"He was alright, we talked and he seems like a nice person. I could get along with him well," Yooeun said with a smile. In Jungkook's mind, he got jealous, really jealous. He didn't want the girl he liked hanging around the person he hated most.

Suddenly, Yooeun felt someone hug her back and as an instinct, she quickly flipped the person over her head and hard to the ground.

"JESUS! How many times do I have to say I HATE BACKHUGS!" Yooeun said angrily, trying to see who the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter