Chapter 2

Forever & Always (영원히 그리고 항상)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I smiled at the two members that stood before me. Mark seemed to be in a daze. "Oh my God!! Noona!"Jackson squealed and pulled me in. I followed Jackson into the living room and took a seat.

"So noona, y'know what I said about the other members?"Jackson whispered, cautious of Mark. "Yeah?"I mumbled back. "The thing I told you about Mark,"Jackson began speaking in a normal tone, forgetting about Mark.

"What did he tell you?"Mark immediately said and eyed Jackson. "N-Nothing, hyung! Just that you're..really..ha-handsome,"Jackson gulped. "Is it so?"Mark said and grinned. Jackson had told me earlier today that Mark would seem cold at first, but that he was a really warm and friendly guy when you got close with him. "We didn't really think you'd come like, right now,"Mark laughed and handed me a glass of lemonade. "Well, I didn't really have anything to do. Where are the other members?"I asked and took a sip from the glass. "They went to the market. They'll be back soon. But why? Are you tired of us already?"Jackson pouted. "Of course I'm not,"I messied his hair. "I'm doubting you,"Jackson poked me playfully. "Don't. I'm not lying to you,"I assured him. "Chaera-ssi, are you staying by yourself in the apartment upstairs?"Mark asked me out of the blue. "Hmm? Uh, yeah,"I smiled. He looked at me with his sparkly, brown eyes and smiled angelically. Maybe it was his eyes, maybe it was his adorable smile, I don't know, whatever it was, it made my heart flutter crazily. "Noona, be careful! He might suddenly break in during the night~"Jackson warned me jokingly. I eyed him and I felt a smile wear onto my lips. "erts,"I pointed at the both of them. "Not me!~"Jackson ran and hid behind the kitchen counter. "Hmph! Why am I the ert?"Mark pouted cutely and crossed his arms. "Because you just are!"Jackson said and ran to the room in a rush. "Yah Wang Jackson!"Mark said and ran after him. "Why do people like my name so much?"Jackson sarcastically said and got a light hit from Mark on the shoulder. 

I smiled and took out my phone. I logged into my Instagram profile and took a selfie of myself scrunching my face cutely, or so I thought.

—————

Chaera hadn't realized that Mark had came back and sat beside her.

"You're adorable~"Mark teasingly said to Chaera.

She rolled her eyes but felt her cheeks become hot.

"Is someone blushing?"he wiggled his eyebrows.

"No, I'm not!"Chaera defended and hit his arm. This was just driving her crazy; she could admit he was handsome, well, he is from an idol group. But she wondered why she felt flustered all of a sudden.

"Hyung~ Tell Noona to call you "oppa"!"Jackson came out from the room, excited as he laughed.

"I don't know, should I?"he did his signature smirk. Chaera glared at Jackson and got up.

"You keep teasing me, I'm out~"Chaera playfully said to Jackson.

Mark got up and went to answer the door as the doorbell had just rang.

The other two trudged behind him as they talked on and on.

He turned the door knob but was surprised when Chaera suddenly tripped and landed on Mark, pushing him down to the floor.

They were unlucky enough as the members had pushed the door open in a hurry and found Mark lying on the floor with Chaera on top of him.
"Yah, let's not get too greedy, okay?~"she couldn't believe Mark would still say that and mentally slapped him in the face. She glared at him a bit, to which Mark still found adorable.
She quickly got up and bit her lip, only to find the members, still surprised.
"An-Annyeonghaseyo~ I'm Han Chaera,"she got back to her senses and greeted them as friendly as possible."Annyeonghaseyo, noona~ It's nice to meet you,"all of them greeted her in unison, though their voices were all different. Chaera smiled at the sight and took a quick glance at Mark. "Hyung, is she our new sister-in-law?"BamBam wiggled his eyebrows, reffering to the incident they had just observed. Chaera felt her cheeks heat up and let out an awkward laugh. "I'm not!"she said before lightly kicking Mark who was still on the floor and headed to the living room to take her bag. The 5 members followed her like puppies and threw their jackets on the couch."You two look great together~"Jinyoung teased Mark and smirked. 

"Yah!"Mark hit Jinyoung's arm. "I hope you're not tired of living!"he mumbled again and headed to the living room too.

Jinyoung looked confused and repeatedly rubbed his arm. "Aish jinja..what's wrong with that hyung?"he shook his head in thought. "Jinyoung hyung, bring a few drinks and chips will you?"Yugyeom called from the living room. "Arasso, arasso. Come here you punk,"Jinyoung went into the kitchen and grabbed a bunch of snacks and handed it to the maknae. "But what about the drinks?"Yugyeom whined. "I'll bring it. Go."Jr. replied and gulped down a glass of water. Being the mom in GOT7 was a VERY hard thing to do. Especially with a boy who can't control himself, a boy who sings anytime he wants, a boy who raps in Thai any time—whether it was day or nighttime, a maknae who searches for food most of the time, a boy who is a b-boy and a boy who did aegyo at the wrong timings or any time he wants. Sighing, he took three bottles of Cola from the refridgerator and went to join the members. "Noona, you're really pretty!"Youngjae said and looked at Chaera in a daze. "No I'm not!"Chaera said and hit his head lightly. "Yeah, she's right!"Jackson said, earning glares from the members. "I meant that she was beyond pretty! More like gorgeous! Geez.."he continued. "Aniya, keumanhae. It's too embarassing,"Chaera said in between all the praises which she didn't find in herself. "Why should you be embarassed?"JB said and messied her hair. She scrunched her face and fixed her hair, while the members' attention was all on her. "What?"she asked and laughed. "You're just REALLY pretty, Noona,"Yugyeom smiled cutely. "Thank you,"she pinched his cheek. "Noona, are you hungry?"Jackson linked his arms with Chaera and pulled her up. "Yah, I'm a girl too, you know? Don't drag me about,"she pouted. "I'll make you food, okay?"Jackson said. She felt really comfortable with the members, though it had just been a few minutes since she met the other 5 members. "Uh? Oh, but I can make it myself, Jackson-ah,"Chaera said. "Nope!"Jackson said, popping the "p" and sat Chaera down on the chair. "Seriously, I'll do it,"she said, feeling guilty to be letting them make food for her. "I told you, I can do it. Don't have that less faith in me,"Jackson pouted."Arasso, arasso,"she gave up and took out her phone. Travis had texted her just a few minutes ago.

Travis : Aera, have you set up the furniture yet?

Chaera : No, not yet. I'm at a friend's house.

Travis : Who 'friend'?

Chaera : Just some friends.

Travis : Now it's 'some' friends? O.O

Chaera : Yes, just some friends. Keke. Trav, I'll call you later, 'kay? I gotta go now.

Travis : All right, love you!

Chaera : Love you too!

Travis and Chaera were like siblings, and back in Cali, they had kept it as a habit of telling each other "Love you" or anything of the sort. But both of them knew it didn't really mean anything, it was just a strong friendship between them, and Travis was 3 years older. "AAAACK! Jackson, why would you let me cut the onions?!"Mark stomped his feet cutely on the ground as the onions stung his eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter