Chapter 3

Forever & Always (영원히 그리고 항상)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

————

"Noona, why don't you sleep here tonight?"BamBam said, excited. "Wh-What?"I asked, not believing what he was suggesting.

"I said, why don't you sleep here tonight?"he told me again. "BamBam-ah..I don't think that's a very good idea. It's a bit improper and..inappropriate,"I said, surprised. "Oh, who the hell cares about what's proper and improper or what's appropriate or inappropriate?"Jackson pulled me into the living room. "Jackson..LANGUAGE!"Jr. scolded him from the kitchen. "Mianhae!!"Jackson quickly apologized and sat me down on the couch. "But, seriously, Jackson-ah..I can sleep in my apartment. "Nuh-uh! It's winter, and your apartment dark and chilly! You'd get a fever at that case!"Jackson said and pressed his lips to a straight line. "It's not that cold.."I mumbled. To be honest, Jackson was actually quite right. Since the room didn't get that much light or heat, it was dark and cold. But hey, there was no way I was going to sleep in an all boys room, oh wait scratch that, dormitory. Huh..I forgot they were idols for a second. Cause most idols would be careful with what they do even at home, with eating, exercising, minding their weight and all. But these guys..they're just so natural. I mean like, when we were in the living room earlier, it seemed like BamBam and Yugyeom hadn't eaten for days. I almost felt bad at some point. It makes me adore these guys even more.

"And Jackson-ah, I'm sure that girls are absolutely NOT allowed to enter here. And you're already talking about me sleeping here?"I raised my eyebrow and chuckled at him. "Well, girls are allowed as long as they were invited by us, but as long as they don't sle--"he stopped and bit his lower lip. I smiled and continued for him,"Sleep here..right?"

He laughed shyly and turned back to head to the kitchen. I smiled and took out my phone. Huh, 4 messages? I widened my eyes a bit and clicked on the each message.

*From. Mom*

*Sweetie, what was your address again?*

*From. Mom*

*Sweetie, reply fast!!*

*From. Mom*

*Your dad didn't agree, but I'm still coming! I already got my ticket, don't stop me!*

*From. Ji Eun*

*Hey, I heard you move but you didn't contact me :( But I'm coming over tomorrow, okay? Love you bestie, Muah!*

I smiled widely before replying to each of the messages. Ji Eun was also my bestie, but we had only first known each other 5 years ago, when I first came to Korea. She was like an older sister to me. I was younger by 2 years, and she really cared about me. But Ji Eun unnie wasn't like the some other girls, she was really playful and outgoing, but not in a bad way. But when she wanted to, she could turn into a beast for me. That's what I liked about her. She is really different from how she looks. "Hellooooooo!"I saw Mark waving in front of me. He smiled,"Hmm, I guess you're back~"he said. "Haha, sorry, I tend to space out a lot.."I bit my bottom lip and looked down, embarassed. "Tch, you're so cute!"he lightly pinched my cheeks. Okay, the lights in the room were really NOT helping as I felt the heat flush to my cheeks. "Ehem..is someone blushing?"Jr. wiggled his eyebrows as the members followed. "Aniya!"I denied and looked down to the ground. As the members laughed, the doorbell rang. "Must be Seunghoon hyung!"JB rushed to the door. And in came in one of the most handsome managers ever..I mean like, he should be a new member of GOT7. "Annyeonghaseyo, Han Chaera-imnida. It's really nice to meet you!"I greeted politely and bowed 90 degrees. He smiled and bowed too."Hello! I'm GOT7's manager, Seunghoon. Nice to meet you,"he shook my and and smiled."Oh and guys, you're free for this whole week~"Seunghoon oppa announced. "JINJA?!"Jackson rose up from his seat immediately. "Yeah, really. But you guys have to go to a photoshoot the day after tomorrow for a magazine,"he replied before going to his room. "Okay, hyung!"JB replied and handed me a bowl of soup suddenly. "What is this?"I asked and took it. "Kimchi soup~ Jr.'s mom came over yesterday and cooked some food for us,"he smiled. "Jinjayo? It looks really tasty! Gomawoyo,"I thanked him. The doorbell rang again and I saw the confused looks on the members' faces. "Who would be here at this hour?"Yugyeom asked and blinked. "The pizza-delivery guy,"JB smirked and went to the door. The members had seemed to have forgotten about the pizza. "Oh, that's right! I totally forgot.."Mark puffed his cheeks. "Maybe you were too busy talking to Chaera noona,"Youngjae wiggled his eyebrows at Mark as the other members followed and laughed. "Yah!"he glared at them. JB came back with 3 boxes of pizza in his hand and 3 other boxes in Seunghoon oppa's hands. "SIX?!"I widened my eyes. "Yeah, why?!"Jackson stared at me and blinked his eyes. "Isn't that a bit much for all of us?"I asked them. "Hahaha, noona, don't worry. This is still average for us~ We usually eat 4 or 5 boxes for the 7 of us!"BamBam said, giggling in the middle. I widened my eyes in shock,"What?! That's insane!"I exclaimed. I wondered how BamBam could still be as thin as a stick even if they ate like pigs. "I don't really think that's insane.."BamBam mumbled. I shook my head and laughed before Youngjae gave me a piece. I smiled before I took it and took a bite. "Delicious~"I smiled and took another bite. "Oh, but lemme finish the soup you gave me first!"I suddenly remembered and took the soup from the table beside me. "Y'know noona, I suggest you leave the soup for now and eat the pizza quickly..or the whole six boxes will finish before you even know it,"Jr. nudged me and whispered to me. "Hmm. Haha, okay then,"I smiled and kept the soup back. "Noona!"Youngjae suddenly patted my shoulder and called me. "What is it?"I asked, now eating my 2nd piece. "Um..I.wanted to ask you something,"he said nervously and giggled a bit. "Hmm? What is it?"I asked him. "Erm..can I..sing a song with you later?"he asked me. "M-Mwo?"I nearly choked on the coke that I was drinking. "Why all of a sudden? I don't even sing well.."I asked him, confused. "No, no, no, noona! You sing really well! You just don't know it!"Youngjae denied and shook his hand. "Eish, I know you don't mean it~,"I eyed him and pointed at him knowingly. "No, Youngjae's right, noona! I actually like hearing you  sing~ And, listen to me, cause you know, this is coming from JB, the vocalist from GOT7,"he winked at me. Tch..these guys, really. "Noona, let's go to the supermarket!"Jackson suddenly said. "At this hour? Jackson-ah, it's already 10 pm!"I said. "So? It's not that late..or are you tired already?"Jackson pouted at me. "Jackson, of course I'm not tired!"I ruffled his hair."But what are you going to do there?"I blinked and wiped my mouth with a napkin. "Hmm..oh! We could go to the arcade instead!"he suggested, his eyes shining. I saw the members smiling and nodding along. "Arcade? Alright then!"I agreed and smiled.

"YAAAAAAAY!!"the members jumped up and shouted. "Excuse those idiots.."I saw Mark mouthing to me in English. I nodded and giggled.  "Guys, I think I sense a new couple~"JB smirked and eyed us two. "Aish, it's nothing like that!"I pouted. "Aigoo, Chaera noona is so cute~"BamBam pinched my cheeks. "Aera, why don't you dress up a bit  er..warmer?"Mark looked at my outfit and said uneasily. I was wearing a sleeveless peach laced crop-top with jeans and a pair of Oxfords. "Yeah, noona!  Mark hyung wouldn't want other guys to see you like that. Especially when your stomach is kinda showing!"Youngjae smirked as he glanced at the other members who were agreeing. "Yah!"Mark bit his lip and glared at them. I smiled before standing up.

"Omona, are you seriously going?!"Jackson seemed to be shocked. "Well, most of you are agreeing.."I said. "Ara

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter