Chapter 6

Forever & Always (영원히 그리고 항상)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

————

NAYOUNG'S POV

I headed to the door where unnie had pointed to earlier. I was about to open the door when the handle turned and the door opened. My eyes widened and my cheeks turned red. "H-Hi.."I stuttered and avoided looking at him. Right infront of me was BamBam..half-. "Omona, Nayoung-ah are you blushing?"BamBam smiled and burst out laughing. "I-I'm not,"I stuttered again. Stupid Noelle. "Tch, you're just like me~ Too cute~"he pinched my cheeks and walked away while shaking his head and smiling. "Oh. My. God..what just happened?"I covered my mouth and entered the bathroom. I locked the door and did what I had to do. After I finished, I wiped the mirror with my hand and looked at myself. The cut near my collarbone was still there. I just hoped Chaera Unnie wouldn't notice it..if she did I would have nothing to say to her. I washed my hands and dried it again before going out of the bathroom. "Yah, what took you so long?"unnie was waiting for me. I simply smiled at her and linked my arms with hers. "I'm hungry.."I unconsciously mumbled to myself. "Mwoya? Gee, arasso. We'll eat out later, 'kay? You better eat a lot or you might not survive around them. Okay?"Chaera unnie said to me. l laughed and nodded. 15 minutes passed and all of them finished showering. "Noona, Nayoung-ah, are you hungry?" "Should we eat?" "How are you?" "Are you tired?" "Did we take long?" All of them began throwing questions at us. We smiled at each other and turned to them again. "Nayoung-ie is~ She and I were planning to eat out. Are you guys joining us? My treat!"Unnie smiled. "Oh my God of course we will! Right? Right?"Jackson smiled brightly and nudged JB. "Hyung, pwease?"BamBam and Yugyeom acted cute to him. "Keumanhae.."JB looked as if he was holding back. "Alright, we'll join you guys~"he finally said. "Alright then. Where, noona?"Yugyeom looked at unnie. "I don't know..ask Noelle--sorry, I meant Nayoung,"Unnie smiled at me.

Great. They knew my real name now..I didn't really like people knowing it. Only Chaera unnie, my brother and mom, dad, grandma and auntie called me by my real name..even though mom and dad were not here any more. "Noelle? Hmm..that's cute,"BamBam smiled. I smiled back dryly. "So what place?"they were all looking at me. "Unnie, how about Aunt Junga's restaurant?"I looked at her. Aunt Junga was Mom's adopted sister, whom they had adopted when she was little. "Oh right, she has restaurant near SMEnt's building, right?"she nodded at me. I smiled and nodded. "Then let's go there! The food there is heavenly~"we told them. They looked pleased. "Hey, who wouldn't say yes to that?"Youngjae laughed. They were already dressed, and so were we. They insisted we take their van, so we did and reached there in a few minutes. During the ride, I sat in between BamBam and unnie, and strange thing was, I caught him looking at me more than three times. He would quickly smile and turn away again. I kept feeling a weird feeling..what was it?

————

EXO'S POV

7 : 30 am

"Sehun-ah. Stop drinking that and come and practice!"Kyungsoo called the maknae for the nth time. "Arasso, arasso. I'm coming,"he stood up, still refusing to put down his precious bubble tea. "Sehun-ah, Kyungsoo's coming. D'you want him to pull you here?"Jongin called. "He's coming? I'll be there in a sec,"he quickly turned off his phone and drank up his bubble tea before rushing over. Kyungsoo was actually smiling at him creepily. He ignored it and started warming up. They were now doing promotions for their comeback. They were tired, but they loved what they were doing. And they stayed strong because of their fans. "Hyung, you should've stayed in bed,"Kai went to Tao who was lying on the couch. "Aniyo, I wanted to watch you practice,"Tao smiled at him. Kai smiled back before Suho told them to get in their positions for the dance. "One! Two! Three!"Suho counted and the music for 'Call Me Baby' began playing. They practiced the song for 20 minutes, then went to other songs.

It was 8 : 20 when they stopped to take a break. Some of them were lying on the floor, some leaning on the mirror and some leaning on the wall. "I'm hungry.."Chanyeol said, pouting a bit. "Me too,"Chen weakly raised his hand. "Hyung..we all are,"Kai said and smiled dryly. "Hyung, can't we go and eat something?"Baekhyun did some mini-aegyo to Suho. Suho smiled and looked at the 9 guys, looking like their souls had left their bodies completely. "Tch, arasso, arasso. Let me call Minwoo hyung,"Suho said and called their driver, Minwoo. Lay suddenly jumped up and down with a bright smile on his face. "Guys, it's him!! Its Luhan hyung!!"he said excitedly. The 9 guys froze for a moment before rushing over to Lay. He answered the call :

"Hyung?"

"Yo~ How are you Yixing?" (Luhan)

They all said in unison-

"HYUNG!! WE MISS YOU!"

"Woah, are you all there?! I miss you too!" (Luhan)

It wasn't long before another voice was heard at the end of the line.

"What's up guys?" (Kris) "

KRIS GEGE?! WHY DON'T YOU EVER CALL ME?!" (Tao)

"Yah, yah, ZiTao calm down. We can't call you guys cause there's someone from SMEnt who's always with us, and doesn't let us contact you guys, sorry" (Kris)

"It's fine, but hyung, how can you two call us if he's there?" (Suho)

"He's being hospitalized so, we took the chance~" (Luhan)

"Hyung, I have to introduce myself as the tallest member now, you know.." (Chanyeol)

"Hey, isn't that a good thing, Chanyeol-ah?" (Kris)

"Aniyo, he doesn't match well with it, only you do!" (Baekhyun)

"Haha, alright then. Just hang in there for now Chanyeol-ah~ Hyung has to go now" (Kris)

"Arasso, bye hyung!" (EXO)

"Lu-ge! Are you guys visiting Korea later on?" (Xiumin)

"Oh right! Good thing you asked me. I nearly forgot to tell you, we're coming there in one or two weeks! Wait for us~" (Luhan)

"JONGMALYO?" (EXO)

"Yeah! Chen-ah, mianhae. You have to sing more lines for me..in Chinese. It would've been better if it was in Korean" (Luhan)

"Gwenchanayo, hyung! It's not hard!" (Chen)

"Hyung, come fast! I'll buy you some bubble tea!" (Sehun)

"Arasso, arasso. I'll try to!'

"Hyung, I'll buy you some chicken too!~" (Kai)

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter