Chapter 4

Forever & Always (영원히 그리고 항상)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

————
I just stared at her for a few minutes, still carrying her in my arms. She still had that small scar on the side of her forehead, and the mole under her left eye. "Ehem..hyung?"I heard Yugyeom's voice. I looked at the entrance and saw him cheekily smiling. "What?"I blinked before I walked to him. "Don't tell the others,"I eyed him. He nodded and followed me. They were all in the car already, smiling at me creepily. I rolled my eyes and laid Chaera down on the seat backside. Hyunwoo hyung called JB before and said that he would be sending a car, so I assumed it was this car.
"Mark hyung likes her, I really think so,"BamBam whispered not so softly to Jackson. "BamBam-ah, you're still the worst with whispering.."I smirked and sat near Chaera. "Oh my God, hyung, you heard me?!"he looked shocked and turned away quickly. I couldn't help but steal glances at her from time to time. This was driving me crazy. I just wanted to wake her up, pull her into a hug and ask her if she remembered me. I closed my eyes and looked up. "Hyung, what's wrong?"I heard Jr. whisper to me and nudge me. "Why? Nothing's wrong,"I looked at him and smiled. "Ey~~ Don't you dare lie~"he pointed at me. Since Chaera, me and Jr. sat at the backseat, and loud music was on, the members would barely hear us talking. "I'm sleeping~"I completely ignored him and closed my eyes. "Is it her?"he suddenly asked me. I was shocked. Did he know about it? Jackson was the only one in GOT7 who knew..he wouldn't have told him, right?.."Her? What do you mean?"I eyed him nervously. "Is she the girl for YOU?"he laughed out loud, wrinkles forming near the corner of his eyes. I was relieved. "Tch, dream on.."I mumbled and positioned myself properly to sleep. I was really tired. Jackson, who sat infront of me, was looking at me suspiciously.

"Does he know?"he mouthed to me in English. Yep, he knew what was going on, but he didn't know that it was her. I shook my head slightly so that Jr. wouldn't suspect something. Jackson nodded and smiled before turning front again. I'm sure you also want to know what happened.

It was years ago..

FLASHBACK

APRIL 13th, 1998, L.A

"Mark, why are you still here?"Dad asked me and patted my head. "Papa, I hurt my leg!"I pointed at the bruise on my knee. "Hey, that's just a little bruise, Mark. That's no reason for you to miss school,"he pointed his finger at me. "But Papa, I already missed the school bus! How am I supposed to go there?"I blinked at him. He chuckled, took my hand and went out of the house with me. "There are 15 more minutes before school starts. Go on now, be careful. School is only a 5 minute walk from here. I have to take care of your Joey at home,"he waved at me. "Okay. Bye, Papa,"I said before walking towards the path to school. I heard footsteps behind me, and I turned back. I saw a girl my age, running and breathing heavily. She was dressed in a red dress, her hair plaited neatly, and a ribbon clip keeping her bangs together. I blinked in confusion before she crashed onto me and we both fell down. "I'm sorry!"she apologized and got up. I touched my lip and felt it bleed. "Oh? Is it bleeding?"I pointed. "Yes.."she said. She pressed her lips together and pulled me up. "I'm very sorry. Let me heal it!"she said. I looked at her, confused. "Mommy says if you hurt someone, you should heal it!"she smiled and giggled. "How?"I asked her. "Like this!"she said before she suddenly kissed me on the lips.I froze on the spot and blinked.  I saw that she had a little scar near her hairline. "Oh, look! You have a mole there too?"she pointed at my eye. "This?"I asked. She nodded and pointed at her eye. There was a small mole under her eye."I'm Claire. Sorry again! Don't be late to school,"she said and started hurriedly running again. I stood completely still, lost and confused. How do you think I would not be shocked? I touched my lips again and closed my eyes shut. I opened them again before realizing that the clip she was wearing had fallen down. I picked it up and put it in my backpack. I took a deep breath before running to school. That day, I couldn't get her out of my mind. I had always wondered who exactly she was.

Even if I didn't see her again after that day..she was my FIRST love. I don't know how, but she just was.

END OF FLASHBACK

At 5 years old, someone who seemed like just a wind that would pass by and go away, stole my first kiss. But that very girl, was right here beside me. Of course, I was sure it was her, but I still had to make sure. "We're here, hyung,"Jinyoung nudged me and jolted me away from my thoughts. "Hmm? Oh, okay,"I blinked and nodded. Jackson carried Chaera out of the car this time, while I soullessly walked out of the car and headed to the building. "Hyung, where is her bag?"Jackson asked me. "It's there in the backseat, I answered before making my way to the car again to help Jackson. "Here,"I handed him her bag after taking it out of the car. "Carry atleast that, will you?"he asked me. I smiled and nodded.

I searched her bag for her keys, when her wallet fell out of the bag. It c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter