Chapter 1

Forever & Always (영원히 그리고 항상)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaera's POV

I got out of my car and opened the door of the back seat. I groaned a bit as I took the cardboard boxes out of the car and placed them on the ground. "Chaera, do you need help?"Travis asked me and looked out the window. "No..maybe..okay, help,"I said, out of breath and let out a long sigh. Travis had been my best friend since high school. We had both grew up and studied in California. He had helped me a lot during my breakup and other times, too. We were actually both Koreans, but we had only stayed in Korea for 5 years. He finished putting them out effortlessly in a flash. "D'you need me to help you get them up?"he asked me. "No, it's fine!"I said and smiled."Hey, don't get lonely~Lock the doors, okay?"Travis pulled me into a hug. "Yah, I'm not a baby. I know..but..goodbye Travis,"I said before we both said goodbye and he went off. "Sigh..I'll have to come back here at least 4 times,"I mumbled to myself before picking up a box and going up with heavy steps. I stopped at the second floor. There wasn't any more stairs or even an elevator around to what I could see. I simply knocked on a door infront of me. A guy opened the door with a pair of headphones hung around his neck. He was wearing a dark blue collared shirt and a pair of black jeans. "Hello, I'm the new neighbour. Could you please tell me how to get to the 3rd floor?"I asked politely. He pointed to a door beside me. "Oh..thank you. I'm Chaera by the way,"I smiled. And then the door was shut. I was a bit shocked and hurt, but then I just shook it off. I had recognized him, and I knew he was from a boyband. I looked back before going to the door, and that was when I saw the "GOT7" logo on the nameplate. I was surprised a bit, now only realizing it. Out came a guy suddenly from the door, and I recognized him, too. "Oh, annyeonghaseyo. I'm the new neighbour,"I smiled a bit. He smiled back,"Really? That's great! I'm Wang Jackson from GOT7. It's nice to meet you!"he said. As for this guy, he gave off a nice first impression and a friendly vibe. "'I'm Han Chaera, but you can call me Aera or Chaera. It's nice to meet you too!"I smiled and then took a glance at the stairs that could be seen as Jackson had not closed the door. "Oh, you're settling in?"he asked me. "Um, yeah. Is the 3rd floor that far?"I asked him. "Not that far, but do you need help?"he said.

"No it's f--"

"I'll help anyway. I've got nothing to do back at the dorm"

"If you insist"

And in less than 5 minutes, all of them were taken to my apartment. "There, all done,"Jackson smiled at me. "Thanks, Jackson. I think I'm a bit older than you, right?"I chuckled. "Oh, right! Mianhae, noona!"he said and scratched the back of his head. "Gwenchana, have you eaten?"I asked him as we entered my apartment again. "No, noona. Not yet,"he took a seat on the couch. "Make yourself at home,"I told him and took out a tin of coffee. I already had the bed, TV, table, chairs, the cupboards and shelves and the couches moved yesterday, so the only thing left was the little stuff and necessities. He the TV and out came some girl group all at once."Oh my God, noona. SUNMI sunbaenim really dances and sings well. Don't you think so?"he said before singing along to her new song.

"Yeah, they really do,"I let out a short laugh. "Oh my God~!"he squealed. "Are you a fan..a big one?"I asked him and started heating the cup spaghetti. "Hehe, yeah I'm a fan,"he said.

"Hello? Yeah, mwo?"he seemed to be on a phone call. 

"Wait, I'm putting you on speaker. Now, what?"

"WANG JACKSON!!"

"What, what?"

"Yah why did you eat all my snacks?"

"I was hungry!"

"WAAAAANG JAAAACKSOOOOON! I WILL SERIOUSLY KILL YOU!"

"Oh my God, why do you like my name so much?"

"…"

"Yah, did you hang up?"

"…"

"HEO YOUNGJI! DID YOU HANG UP?!"

"WHAT?!"

"Arasso, arasso..Mianhae, HAPPY?"

"Guk Joo noona will seriously kill you.."

"W-Wae?"

"I bought the snacks for her!"

"Oh my God. PLEASE DON'T TELL NOONA, PLEEEEASE?"

"…"

"Yah, Heo Youngji.."

"…"

"YOUNGJIIIIII!"

"MWO?! I'm hanging up. We shall say this over at the Roommate house..Arasso?"

"Arasso, but pwease don't tell noona~ Pwetty Pwease?"

Jackson's voice had changed into an adorable, tiny and childish voice.

"WANG. JACKSON. STOP. IT"

"Mwo?! Why do you always try to be angry?! I know well and clear that you aren't!"

"I AM!! I'm hanging up! I shall look forward to your excuse!~"

"Youngji-ah~ Hajima!!"

"Oh, Guk Joo noona, you're back?"

"Yah..don't tell her!"

"…beep beep…"

I laughed at the couple's fight. "So are you really in a a relationship with her?"I asked him and gave him the cup spaghetti. "It's not like that~. We just like fighting with each other,"he said, smiling. "No, I think you like her..a lot!"I grinned at him. "Do we really seem like that? Okay fine, I'll admit. Maybe I like her a bit.."he said. I raised my eyebrow a little. "Okay, maybe a bit more than "a little".."he added. I raised my eyebrow higher. "Okay, fine I like her a lot,"he blurted out. Almost all of a sudden he eyeballed around the room. "Wae?"I asked. "There are no cameras, right?"he asked. "Why would there be? Haha, don't worry, no one but me heard it,"I smiled. "Wow, noona..you got quite a smile~"he complimented me and wiggled his eyebrows. "Thanks, but I think you better get back now. They'll look for you,"I patted his shoulder as I got up and took his empty cup. "Oh, jinja? Then I guess I shall. But wait..this is not your way of kicking me out, right?"he pouted cutely at me. "Aniyo~ Eish.."I smiled at him.

"Noona, why don't you visit us tonight? We can order pizza and all!"his eyes shone brightly."Um..I don't know. But don't you have practice and all?"I eyed him. "No~We're free for today and tomorrow! Hehe..you better come okay?"he pointed at me. "Arasso, arasso. I'll try, 'kay?"I chuckled at him. "Yaaaaaaaaaay!!~I'm gonna go and tell the other members~ They're gonna be hella excited! Bye~~"he said before jumping down the stairs cheerfully. Though we had just met, I found it strange yet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter