ISWFK 009

It Started With First Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unexpectedly, I, Park Sooyoung, started living in the big mansion of my father's long lost best friend. 

But the owner son of the mansion was....

It was the mansion of Oh Sehun, the boy that I loved.

After Mrs. Lee class, all the kids in Class H come hover me. Quit scary, I'd say. Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh. They asked a lot of question which I answered with a big smile and continue with my study. 

Soon, they became bored and tired of asking me, so they go to their own seat.

But there are three people who won't stop asking me and WON'T TIRED OF IT.

LEE JOON.

LUNA.

VICTORIA.

and they won't stop asking until we arrived in cafeteria.

"Oh god Joy! Just freaking tell me what you guys relationship?" Luna yells. 

"Don't he rejected you? Why suddenly he called you out of the class?" Victoria asked.

"Why did he told you to bring your P.E clothes?" Lee Joon, practically shook my body.

Oh freaking hell! They won't leave me alone, won't they?

 

"I won't answer all of your questions~" I sing a song, chuckling softly and making my way to buy some bread until I feel my body wet, like I just ...like someone pour drink over my head. 

I didn't realized I closed my eyes until I heard my friends screaming and a soft murmurs from the people inside cafeteria. 

"Ah.... I am sorry that I 'accidently' poured a drink over your head. I thought it was a trash can for a moment." Following 4 wicked laughters, opened my eyes, swallowing the lump that in my throat and holding in my tears because of the humilation. 

Ahn Hani, a popular girl that was crushing on Sehun for a long time. 

Victoria and Luna come to my side, while Joon take off his blazer and put it over me. 

"Hani! What are you doing?!" Victoria widened her eyes, take out her handkerchief for me to take. But I couldn't let my body move. 

Why?

I had no idea.

"What am I doing? I am doing nothing! Well beside.." Her heels stepping forward, her long nail pushing my shoulder. "...teaching this a lesson. To not mess someone's reputation." I flinched.

Did I messing Sehun's reputation.

"Ha, you're just being a jealous . We know how 'deep' your feeling towards Sehun sunbae. So you..." and this time, Luna step forward, pushing Hani's shoulder harshly until  she staggered back. "..just being a real ."

"This lowlif--" As Hani about to slap Luna, Joon quickly hold her hand, glare at her. "Don't touch my friends and specially, her. My Joy." 

 

"Hani-ah!" Hani, for nth time being pushed back by Joon. Solji, pulls Hani back up and glares at Joon. "Loser." And they go away from the scene. 

 

"Sooyoung, are you okay? Want to go to girls locker?" Victoria and Luna quickly come to my side, drying my slightly wet hair with their handkerchief and wiping my wet, sticky face. 

"That , seriously. If she wants to pour a drink over someone's head, can they pour it with mineral water? God." Luna mumbles and I glares. So she is being okay when I get pour drink over my head? Aish this girl.

"But seriously Joon. Thanks for the back up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter