ISWFK 013

It Started With First Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sehun!" Jisoo called Sehun who is on the way going downstair but soon stop as he saw his mom. Jisoo quickly pull his ear and bring him in the kitchen. "I heard, Jongin will have 4 days stay in his private Island. You should participate too!" Jisoo giggles, claps her hands excitedly. "I don't want. I always go there. Last year Tao forced me to go that boring Island, now you too! I don't want to. Do whatever you want, I still don't want to participate it." Sehun sighs, going to one of cup cabinet and take a small cup to drink some water. Jisoo pout as her son don't obey her request. "Well, last year was Tao. Now this year is me." Jisoo fold her arm. "What is so fun about that Island? It got nothing. Sure there are lots of shopping and great, but it's not my style." He wash the cup he used earlier and put it in dry machine to dry the cup, as the cup free from water, he put it back where the cup placed. Jisoo sighs. "But Sooyoung haven't go to the Island yet. Why don't you bring her ?" Sehun stops and faced his mom. "No. That is my answer." And he walks away. "If you don't bring her, I have your photos that wore girls' clothes!" Those statement make Sehun stop from his track, looking at his mom with horror written on his face. 

"You're kidding, mom." With disabelieve look he gave to her, but she shrugs nonchalantly. "Try me, Sehun. You know how persistence of me is." Sehun stomps his foot angrily. "Whatever you like mom. I don't care." He yells while walking. Jisoo smiles, means she is winning. "Is this yes or no?" A complete silent. "YES OR NO?!" Another silent but then.. "FINE, YES!" "You're the best honey!!" She laughs happily goes to her garden with happy and giddy feeling inside her.

The family chatter didn't died down and they eating happily. Meanwhile Sooyoung look at Sehun who is focusing eating his food calmly. Se Jun on the other hand, eyeing Sooyoung who is oblivious that she being stared at. "Sooyoung, what are you looking at ?" Se Jun annoyedly ask the girl, making the girl catch off guard. Sooyoung sheepishly look at Se Jun who is narrowing his eyes at hers. Sehun look at her with blank calm face. "N-nothing? I am just...observing?" 

"Observing my brother you mean?" Se Jun smirked, Jisoo on the other hand smack at the back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter