ISWFK 006

It Started With First Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pulling those boxes are making my legs and my hands sore. Why is it so hard? I hate it. I pout. 

My dad poke my pout and grins happily. "What is wrong, Sooyoung?" 

I look at my dad. And shook my head, smiling slightly. "Just a little bit tired, appa." 

He laughs, ruffling my hair lovingly. "We will finished it soon."

 

 

Around 15 minutes, we done take care of our things and we hope in the van, my dad van for delivery. This is only car and my transport for me and my dad. On my thighs, I am holding a stuffed rabbit doll that was make by my late mother. Dad said, she is really skilled in sewing and making stuffed dolls. I grins, and hug the stuffed doll tightly on my chest. This is my possesion and the only thing that my mother left me with. She make this when she was pregnant. I smiles sadly. 

I am sorry, omma.

"Jae Hwan!" A handsome guy mid 50 calls my dad's name, who just get out from the van. 

"Se Han !" My dad calls that ahjusshi name. My dad looks very happy and young despite his age that is almost entering 60 years old. 

Se Han...Se Han... Se Han... Why the name seems familar? Why do I keep forgetful?

"I don't see you anymore since you've moved to the States. When did you come back?!" My dad laughs, holding both of Se Han's ahjusshi shoulder. 

"It's a long time! Ever since my older son aged 13 !" He laughs, smiling brightly.

"You have a son already?! You sure cool!" My dad wink playfully.

"Not a son, but two sons." He giggles shyly. 

"Omo, Jae Hwan sshi!" A woman age around 40 years old greets my father warmly, hugging my dad slightly. 

"Ehh! Jisoo!" My dad gasps and eyeing her.

"Where is your daughter?" The woman, who I figured, Se Han's ahjusshi wife, Jisoo looks around.

"Oh, she is inside. I will wake her up." 

 

 

"Wake up, honey. We've arrive." My dad woke me up, warmly. I fake a yawn and nods, get off from the van with my stuffed doll. 

 

"Ohmygod! She is really pretty than the picture, dear!" Se Han's ahjusshi laugh. I blink. Picture?

Jisoo coughs and hit Se Han's side and ahjusshi automatically shut up but there is still a grin latched on his lips.

"Omo, you're so pretty, Sooyoung-ssi!" Jisoo smiles, pulling me into warm hugs. "You're really a sweet girl too!" 

"Ah, nae. Anyeonghaseyo. Park Sooyoung, imnida." I greet her cheerfully. 

"Omo, so cute so cute!" Jisoo squealed. Her attitude is like mine! Kekekekeke~

 

"Honey, we need to take out our stuffs." My dad instruct me, I nods softly and as I want to go behind the van, Jisoo grab my wrists. "Oh no no! Girls can't never bring out that heavy things. I will let my sons take it for you, okay?" She smiles and turns around towards the maid that wait patiently in front of the gate. 

"Seri, call the first young master. Tell him to help bring out the things." She instruct cheerfully and smile softly. 

I just realised, they have a very big mansion with a big land that enough for you practicing your driving skills. I gasps, looking around. Indeed, this house don't have any neighbourhood. Their own land. I am happy that they are not arrogant like in dramas. I smiles happily. 

"Ma-ma." A deep voice calls the woman beside me. "I was busy studying ma. What do you want?" He asked lazily. I immediately recognize the voice. How can I not know? I almost find him everywhere I go. Suddenly, my body can't move. 

"Oh Sehun! Stop being rudee! Please help Uncle Jae Hwan take his stuffs in the guest room and Sooyoung stuffs in the room that I just organised. Okay?" 

BINGO. It's OH SATAN  SEHUN

"Sooyoung?" He asked, he frowns, I guess?

"Yes, Sooyoung! You guys go the same school together. Don't you know?" Jisoo's giggling, turn me around to face Sehun that face already frowning. 

"A-annyeonghaseyo. I...My name is Park S..Sooyoung..Nice to meet you." I quickly bows, avoid any eye contact.

"Hello, I am Oh Sehun. Nice to meet you too." He answered me with bored tone and walk pass me, helping my dad carrying our stuffs. 

I stare at his vein popping up while he carrying heavy things on his hands. What an attractive sight to see... I unknownly let out my dreamy smile.

"You like him?" Jisoo whispers to me, smiles. 

"Yes....AH WHAT? N..no!" I quickly denied.

"No need to embarassed. It's normal for girls attracted to him. He has that aura that making girls throw herself. He is single, you know." Jisoo giggles.

"A-ahjumma!" I blushes, biting my lips.

"Aigoo, just call me omonim. We will be one big family later right?"

One big family? ... How awesome if my husband is Oh Sehun?

He is genius, and perfect in every way. How I wish my husband is Oh Sehun... 

"One..big family?" I asked, blushes in 50 shades of red.

"Yes." Omonim nods, laughs. "Come on, lets get you inside and wash up. I will show you your room! I really want a daughter but you know, we got two boys. So I am really excited when my husband said there will be a girl of his best friend daughter. I quickly bought everything. I even ordered some of things online from out of Korea. I am so excited! Come on!" She takes my hand to wrap it around her arm,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter