ISWFK 003

It Started With First Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Double Update?}

Sooyoung gasps as she heard the familarity of the voice. 

"I should have done this earlier if that annoying girl didn't disturb me." He mumbles.

I blinks, hiding silently. Afraid to move an inch. Annoying girl..mean by me? But I never..

A door was opened roughly following with a sharp intake of breath.

"Oh Sehun! Did you see someone enter this class?" I know that voice, that is Joon's voice. Is he not give up yet?! 

"If that someone entering this class, that should be me. Why are you here this late? Need me to call student council?" The guy that called Oh Sehun said threateningly. 

"Y-Yah! Don't you know who I am?! I am Lee Joon!! A gangster in here!" 

"Yes. Lee Joon. Second lowest after Park Sooyoung. It's not hard to not recognise a stupid people that come from class H." I can sense Oh Sehun smirks. How mean!!! Furthermore, my name was mentioned!

"H-HEY!!"

"You know, must be hard to get you into top 100." Oh Sehun laughs. 

"I'm going but you will see. I will broke every single bones in your body." Joon shouts and shut the door roughly, causing me flinch and accidently making a sound.

"I know it's you. It's not hard to know either have people or not since your skirt seems can't fit in your hiding spot." Sehun casually said, focusing on his unfinished works. 

I quickly stands and get out from my hiding spot, glaring at the arrogant guy in front me. "What's so good about you that you speak so highly?!"

Sehun puts down his pen, and glares at me. "You're so noisy. Just get out. It's nice enough that I save your ."

I gasps, stepping closer to him. "What? Noisy? Save my ? Nice?" 

"Yes. Noisy. I saved your and I am nice." Sehun said every words to my face, glaring down at me. I see the fire burning in his eyes. He is crazy mad, Joy!

I stepping more closer until I feel his breath. "You're arrogant, jerk and evil. Y-you wrote those kind of articles in our school web right?!" 

"You're stupid, small brain, fat, and an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter