ISWFK 014

It Started With First Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Honey~ I bring some desert for you-" Jisoo stops as she opened the door, widen her eyes slightly at the position of them sleeping, both are smiling. "Won't their neck feeling hurt? Ah, they are smiling too. What are they dreaming?" Jisoo mumbles but smiles. "Sleep tight, my daughter and my son." She bring back the foods and close the door softly. The sleep position was, Sooyoung sleep on Sehun's arm as their sleeping position face each other.

(Just imagine this is their position with Sooyoung sleep on Sehun's long arm. )

 

And Sooyoung was dreaming, kissing her prince charming that happened to be Sehun.

While Sehun, dreaming that he is married with a girl that he awfully familiar but he can't put his finger on who is that girl is. Neverthless, for him..that was a happy dream and he enjoy every second of that.

Sehun frowns slightly, feeling his arm feeling sore and heavy a bit, he wake up finding Sooyoung peacefully sleeps on his arm. Look at her sleeping face, unconciously his finger start tracing Sooyoung's nose until the tip of it, he stops. "You look pretty peaceful when you're sleeping. But you're loud and annoying when wake up later." Sehun chuckles. Checking the time, he yawns when it shows 3 in the morning. Removing Sooyoung's head on his arm gently, and replace his arm with a pillow that near them. "Good night." He ruffled the girl's hair softly and he got out from her room. Massaging his sore arm as he coughs. "So early." He mumbles and head in his room.

"Morning!" Sooyoung cheerly greet the maids that she met, she don't know why her mood is so bright. Maybe yesterday Sehun with her? She don't know. "Morning Ms Park!" Hari and Haru greeted back softly. She stops. "Ah, why you guys face are same?" Hari and Haru giggles as they look at each other then back at Sooyoung. "We are-" "They are identical twins, idiot." Sehun fixed his blazer and look at Sooyoung. Sooyoung on the other hand flustered, looking down and smiles softly. Hari and Haru look each other and giggles again. "Hello young master." They bows together. Sehun just nodded and walk past Sooyoung, but when Sooyoung didn't follow him, he stops and comes towards her, pulling her hair. "Let's go or we will be late." Sehun annoyedly says. Sooyoung waves at the twins cheerfully and quickly follow Sehun's step. Hari and Haru smiles softly replies her waves. "Ms Park is so cute." Hari chuckles. "She is. I see our cold hearted young master has change." Haru giggles. "I hope so. I hope this mansion will be lively with her." Hari smiles and continue her work that she left behind. "I hope so. Ah, unnie. I will go to second young master room." Hari nods softly. "Okay. Go."

(Hari without glasses. Haru with glasses.)

"Good morning everyone." Sehun greet everyone and sit on his usual spot. Se Jun who is reading his book look at Sehun happily. "Hyung!" Sehun smiles, ruffles the boy's hair. "Good morning Se Jun. Got a nice sleep?" Se Jun nodded and turn to his book. "Don't read book, eat breakfast." Jisoo help the maid put the french toasts on the table. "Ah, Sooyoung! Eat more. You're too skinny." Se Jun look up from his book and snickered, take a fork and give 3 pieces french toasts on Sooyoung's plate. "Eat more, skeleton noona." Sehun at his side, holding in his laughter. Sooyoung frowns. "I am already fat. I think you're the one who should eat more." Sooyoung smiles sweetly and give back the french toasts on Se Jun's plate. Se Jun make a face as the elders laughing. "Kids~" Se Han shook his head, continue laughing. 

"Ah, today is your exam for graduation right?" Jisoo smiles at Sehun, Sehun nodded. "Yes." "And Sooyoung, exam for class next year?" Jisoo giggles. Sooyoung nods. "Yes, ommonim. For my class next year." Se Jun laughs. "You will be in same low class again. No need to try." Jisoo looks at her younger son sharply as Sehun elbow the brother. Sooyoung look down with a pout visible on her face.

Sooyoung g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter