ISWFK 015

It Started With First Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the last exam, and people were all head to their own home happily since only 2 months left. Most people happy but not Sooyoung. That is mean only 2 months left that she will see Sehun in this school. She looks down sadly as Luna smacking Joon's head. "Can you stop pulling my bag? God, so annoying!" Luna not just that, stomp Joon's foot and make Joon screams for help. "That is your punishment if you keep harassing my baby." Luna smirks and walks beside Sooyoung. Victoria keeps smiling the whole day when she replying the texts. Luna tries to peek but Victoria quickly hides her phone. "What are you doing?" Luna blinks innocently and looks at Joon who is now limping. "What do you think Victoria is doing and smiling about?" Luna nudge Joon's arm. Joon annoyedly push her arm and put his arm around Sooyoung's neck instead. "I don't know. I only concern about my baby. Right, baby Joy?" Joon make kissy face towards Sooyoung who is now disgusted by it. Luna frowns and pulls him away. "You look ugly doing that." Joon whistled and stubbornly wrap his arm around Sooyoung's neck again. "So do you when you're frowning." Luna glares at Joon and chase him who is now running to save his life. Sooyoung laughs at both idiots and looks at Victoria. "So.....mind to explain?" Victoria who is now make her face and quickly walk away. "Song Qian Victoria~~~~" Sooyoung calls Victoria from behind and catching her walking pace.

"Sehun....Victoria make a party tonight. Would you..want to come? W..with your friends obviously!" Sooyoung laughs nervously, playing with her hair. Sehun who is reading his book, look at her. "Party? Not interested with it. Go alone if you want to." Sooyoung looks down, sighs. "Ah, alright. I am so stupid for inviting you...obviously you won't come." Sooyoung laughs forcefully, covers her sadness and dissapointed feels. When she is about to leave, Sehun calls her. "Joy. When will the party begin?"

Baekhyun who is keep ringing the mansion, making the maids quickly opened them. Once Haru opened it, Haru blushes. It's Baekhyun, Sehun's friend. "O-oh.. Mr. B-b" Baekhyun smiles brightly at the girl, patting her shoulder. "Just call me Baekhyun." Haru nodded and let him in and quickly closed the door back. "Is Sehun already done? Am I the first one?" Haru nodded shyly. "Y-yes Baekhyun. He is in his room and not out yet." Baekhyun smiles at her again, and waves her. "Alright. I am going to his room. You want to follow me?" Baekhyun playfully invite her. She shook her head and quickly walk away. He looks at the stairs and the elevator. "Should I enter Elevator or stairs?" He frowns but he decided to have elevator instead. "Why is his mansion have so many god damn air conditioner than mine." He rubs his arm and hit the 3rd floor. 

Sooyoung nervously look at her wardrobe, looking for the perfect clothes. "I don't know what to choose." She stomps her foot but the her eyes spot a very beautiful clothes that she never see before. "Is this clothes has been there all along?! So...pretty." She takes the clothes who is still in plastic. But there also have handbag and a pair of heels that pretty. "This will be my clothes." She looks over a red skirt with an oversized sweater. What an odd pair.

The members are sitting lazily in the living room, throwing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter