The Small Chasm

(Unrequited) Love Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

I think the clock greatly liked playing tricks on people.

 

Each second seemed to trickle by so slowly when you looked at it, but an hour would have flown by the moment you took your mind off of it.

And these two weeks during which I had no leisure to mind the clock, passed by in what seemed like two minutes due to the clock’s tricks.

 

The day of the fourth, but only my second, filming finally dawned.

 

Before the filming officially started, the members were sitting in their seats around a table full of snacks and drinks in the break room.

It was a time that the PDs had provided so the members could discuss which direction they were going to take the show – considering there were 8 variety people there, the room was ringing loudly.

But 80% of the conversation was just regular everyday talk.

 

 

“Having a female member really livens things up around here.”

 

At Haha-oppa’s stiff words, Jae Suk-oppa only opened his eyes lazily and ignored him. “Ya, Ha Dong Hoon – are you trying to score one on Ji Hyo? I told you it won’t work out.”

 

It was followed quickly by Haha-oppa's response of ‘What are you saying?’.

 

It was like watching a slice of life as a sitcom.

The atmosphere definitely was livelier and brighter than last time. The fact that conversation flowed without stopping held proof to that. Even though they all couldn’t wait to devour each other whole, I was really fond of the genuine friendship I felt between them.

 

Did something happen while I was gone?… keke.

Unfortunately, I was absolutely sure that this change had nothing to do with me.

 

“What do you mean it’s lively around here because of someone like her? Ji Hyo-ya, you should do some aegyo too.”

 

Like Suk Jin-oppa said, the fact that I was someone that couldn’t do aegyo very well and took time in getting close to people was a truth that was hard to change, even after all these years. I don’t know about last week, but that it hadn’t been this lively when I was here just 14 days ago was another truth that would never change.

 

Then where did the change come from? The answer was surprisingly close by.

 

“I told you that hyung speaks pretty harshly towards females too.”

 

The man who didn’t eat any snacks, who would only drank water because it was nighttime.

The man who I rarely heard speak last time, who was now almost overly talkative.

The biggest change would probably be this person.

 

Had he a

Please log in to read the full chapter