First Impression

(Unrequited) Love Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

Running Man, that was the first variety I had been a part of.

 

It had been only a few days ago that I had happily thought: my first step in another direction not as an actress!.. But in the present after having just finished my first filming, I was so exhausted I could barely move my body.

 

I let myself fall on the seat on the car and felt my strained shoulder muscles start to loosen slowly.

 

The brilliant camera lights that had followed me all throughout filming seemed to follow me still as I closed my eyes.

 

 

“An overnight filming of all things… Maybe I shouldn’t have started.”

 

 

I complained at this small inconvenience in front of me right now, not knowing how large of a stepping stone to my success it would prove to be in the future.

 

How she had heard my small muttering was a mystery, but the manager unnie who was in the front driving replied, “Stop thinking so badly about it and consider enjoying yourself.”

 

She switched the topic, either out of genuine concern or that she didn’t want to hear my grumbling complaints, “Anyways, how are the other members? Are they all nice? There aren’t any erts or anyone bullying you right?”

 

I was tired but bored too, so I decided to think on it.

Leaning against the window, I looked back on the members I had met yesterday.

 

 

“Mm.... Jae Suk-sunbaenim is really someone to respect like everybody says. Despite being in such a high position, he’s very humble and kind - he really was like a saint.”

 

“Ooh. As expected of Yoo-neunim.”

 

Please log in to read the full chapter